Knock Knock

>Knock Knock
>Excuse me, do you have a minute?

Do you also have these fucks in your country?

Yes, they come from the US. That said, I haven't had one knock on the door in ages now. It used to be a pretty common thing where I lived like a decade ago.

Fuck off Jehovah !!!

I wonder who pays them

my countrys biggest jehovah center is located in my city but i've only seen them 3-4 times

>I wonder who pays them

(((them)))

Shinto stronk

Well, what the fuck, I never thought they'd make all the way to Norway. You must have lived in Oslo back then?

I can't imagine one of these guys in, say, Trondheim

Yes and I just punch them
I once kicked unpatriotic Jehovas at street(they were shilling their heretic religion tho, Every religion beside protestant(and Buddhist because they're many) must be abolished)

They're outlawed since this year.

really?
Russia always doing fun stuff

Based Russia as always

No. Why would schoolboys do that?

mormons are bro-tier

Edgy

About 45 minutes away from Oslo. I was also referring to mormons, not Jehovah's witness people, although they have also showed up at the door in multiple occasions now that I think of it.

They are considered a totalitarian sect now like many before. They were the plague in 90s but I haven't heard about them since forever.

based Korean

yes, i've met some and one the guy had a glass eye, creepy as fuck.

Yes, these fuckers come from the US. I saw the same two guys every day for two weeks on my local tram on my way to work last summer.

Yes I always tell them, that we're jews - we don't read Bibles, we write them. That will shoo em away.

My church always say everyone should fight them tho

I rp'd as memri-TV-watching islamist and they fucked off.
That was fun.

Mormon Jesus

>Yes I always tell them, that we're jews

lol never thought of that, good one

yeah I saw a couple of them on the train. Fucking yank scum. Jokes aside the whole manlet yank meme may actually be true. For fully grown men, none of the five were over 175cm. It was particularly funny watching them getting packed in the train like a tuna can with a bunch of turk college kids who literally towered over them. You could see their muh heritage fade before your very eyes

They do it for free Brasilanon

Kek. I knew a girl who went on her mission to Vladivostok and Yakutsk and now I imagine russians pulling off these stunts.
I'm pretty sure she should've expected the banter though, but there's still some people who take their mormon mission very seriously, and some who don't.

Witnesses of Jeohva are annoying
Mormons are pretty nice people

I was a mormon missionary in asia for 2 years.
I did that because my family wanted me to, then came home and never went to church again

What's the benefit of doing that?
What's your personal gain?

Did you Introduce god to asian girls or something else mormon boy?

>tfw no mormon bf to corrupt

It's quite surprising how short americans even after you account for the asians and mestizos

Yes, we do have.

They are mormons

Enters a favela.Well someone is going to meet Jeovah directly today.

Round here they're mostly passing out qurans

Are you shitposting or does that actually happen?

They don't come to your door, but in the city center (manchester) there's usually someone handing out shitty printed copies.