33% is better odds than most men have anyway

33% is better odds than most men have anyway.

also
>changing your political views for pussy
shameful

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.pof.com/2016/04/13-women-will-date-trump-supporter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>surveying women

This implies that 1) Women know what they want 2) Women answer surveys truthfully

Neither are true. This data is useless.

Of course, because Trump supporters would be more likely to already be in a loving relationship.

>Women saying what they actually mean
>Women not wanting alpha men.
>Women who use a dating app being of _any_ value at all

If she's on pof...

>Bernie Sanders is the most favored candidate among singles polled. A large swathe of singles are Independent – with only 22% identifying as Republican and 31% as Democrat. Effectively proving that many singles will, in fact, be faced with the question of dating across the aisle.

>internet dating

>plenty of fish
>the app to get your dick sucked by desperate 3-5/10s, in 30 minutes or less app

>not yelling Make Pussy Great Again as you cum during your one night stands

This, bitches manufacture every part of their personality including answers to questions. I'm a trump supporter and my gf is a full blown sjw. She'd claim to never date trump supporters just to shit on trump even though she is dating one.

She's full of shit in every facet too. Hates on whites for being racist but will turn around and say she thinks Mexicans are smarter than blacks or that blacks are dumb. She always starts shit with "I know this sounds racist, but...". It's hilarious. She's lucky I'm desperate and can't get better women.

>1/3 of women have access to 2/3 of men
>liberal bitches out in the cold

Way better odds than Bernie bros.

i'm struggling to find the down side here

Classic

>tfw trump gf

Women will do whatever they perceive safest socially. If your country is invaded, they'll shack up with invaders. This is the best strategy for them evolutionarily.

>I'm a trump supporter and my gf is a full blown sjw. She'd claim to never date trump supporters just to shit on trump even though she is dating one.
Same. She always talks about Trump being racist and "Make america white again". I just roll my eyes and then fuck her.

jelly

>tfw anti-trump gf
it's tough lads
not sure it'll last

Implying the odds of a die hard democrat giving up her ideology the moment she sees a Chad thundercock who supports trump being anything but 100%

As a person who dailies a red MAGA hat I sure have banged a lot of Bernouts lately

>tfw Trump gf: African immigrant edition

>blog.pof.com/2016/04/13-women-will-date-trump-supporter/
they are already regretting it

Btw, like anyone cares what women want. They are stupid and emotional. They need a man to walk them through life.

>1/3 of women would date a trump supporter

it's fair since only 1/3 of women are worth a damn anyway

>Enabling shitty women.

Enjoy being cheated on with Tyrone. Grow a spine and dominate you fucking cucks.

>le epic eye roll :^)

Yeah, real panty-wetting behavior there.

>t. chad thundercock

gril, actually. If my bf hadn't knocked the sjw out of me I would still be some stupid feminist cunt

t. tranny

I wish, dating would be easier since boypucci is in high demand in the alt-right.

They say that, but as soon as they meet an attractive Trump supporter, they'll claim to have been on the Trump Train from the beginning. Women have no principles.

Like this fag pretending to be a girl says.

>gril on Sup Forums
No you aren't. I don't feel like arguing with her, she's younger than me and it's just shitty emotional meme arguments. Shit's tiresome.

waste of trips on such a pansy.

seriously good luck with that dumpster fire. Please don't post about your chick problems when shit bites you in the ass.

Its the only way ive gotten dates except for 1 chick.

Only way ive ever gotten pussy man.

OMG it has trips

#MakePussyGreatAgain