Please read this and then tell me why i should watch an american film ever again

Please read this and then tell me why i should watch an american film ever again.

Stop watching capeshit

Stop watching capeshit

Stop watching motion pictures

Stop watching

Stop watching capeshit

Stop

Stop watching capeshit
Start watching capekino

BEGIN

Lmao, wtf is this?

Sound good, but can we not forget to mention that spidey needs to be middle eastern this time? It was kind of racist of you not to...

Email between Sony Pictures executives from the Sony leaks

I wish I could get a job like that where you just make up random shit and people pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions to do it.

How-do-you-do-fellow-kids.jpg

>tfw in a parallel universe you could have been a Sony exec getting paid to shitpost

>overpaid idiot tries to justify his salary with dumb ideas so people will think he's important and a valuable part of the creative process

>even veganism etc.
>very buzzworthy and cool
what's the quickest way for me to die

So, what actually is the role of an exec?
Did they just put forth the money?

Cause obviously they're not idea men

That is pretty horrible OP but it's a capeshit blockbuster. What do you expect?

watching

>All these cuckolds making fun of it but they will pay to see it

youre fucking pathetic amerifails

Well, glad this didn't get the chance to happen.

Probably start out as a studio lawyer or financial manager. Get to know the business, suck up to your boss, get invited to his parties and meet people. Work on some successful projects and network like crazy. Either movie up to an executive position or leave for a studio that will give it to you. Then you're basically a glorified manager. You make sure the people under you do everything and you oversee meetings and deals and stuff. Socializing becomes a full time job. Everything you do is business related. Eating lunch is actually a meeting. Going to parties is a meeting. The guy in the OP is probably an old marketing executive so he's in charge of making sure the movie appeals to the right demographic. this email is probably a liaison between marketing and the person in charge of the writers.

They did the DJ shit in AS2

You're right, no one gives a fuck about those movies though.

Did you see the new Spier Man poster? This might actually be it.