When the fuck is he going to get a red card? I had it with this smug faggot

When the fuck is he going to get a red card? I had it with this smug faggot

probably next CL game vs Mancity

This picture usually makes me kek.

> probably next CL game vs Shakhtar
Fixed

It would be like the gypsy deleting his own posts here.
>Go bet for the Shaktar - Halal in the CL """""draw""""""
>Reap one € for each € bet

LMAOing at your butthurt lives

Keep doing good work, Casermiro

Porto spam will save Sup Forums

wasn't he shit at Porto tho?

based porto poster

No his performances at Porto was literally why they used their buyback clause to bring him back.

why his face so fat

imagine not rating based Casemiro
how embarrassing

He has an unbelievably punchable head.

>you now remember Rafa getting flak for playing him

>you now remember florentino perez forcing rafa to drop casemiro so he could play james? instead in the clasico at bernabeu
>halal lost 0-4 at bernabeu
>benitez was fired

This is what makes zizou a great fit for real madrid. He has the power to actully play Casimiro and have balanced midfield. Things like that makes me sad

Uncle Flo hired James to expand his company's operations in Colombia and dumped him when he stopped needing him. He did the same with Keylor and Costa Rica, but fortunately Zizou loves Keylor.

Su florentineza wanted to keep Jamez though. It was Zidane who would not play him. And to be fair, Jamez was too complacent in Madrid

kaisermiro is already one of the 5 best defensive midfielders ever. he's brazil's biggest asset for russia

hes genetically built to be fat, it's training and athlete life keeping him fit. once he retires he'll put ronaldo to a shame. that's why he's so great right now, he's just a straight thug on the field. and his passing also improved.

The real question is when is this guy going to see a red card

Remmeber when he murdered Juanfran for no reason?

This guy needs to go. >we can do better.