Your country

>your country
>drugs you have done

belgium
alcohol, nicotine, weed, ritalin, phenibut, dextromethorphan, codeine, cocaine, xanax, speed, mdma, ecstasy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why?

flag
Alcohol, weed, ritalin and sleeping pills

London, England.

Alcohol, Cannabis, MDMA, Ecstasy, LSD, Ketamine, Valium, Prozac.

Last time I took MDMA I almost died, the person I was with felt it very hard very fast and due to my weight I figured I needed some more. Ended up half euphoric, half terrified.

LSD is the single best drug on planet earth and anyone who disagrees either hasn't done it or hasn't taken real LSD.

phenibut is not drug

>codeine
>dextromethorphan
>drugs
what are you, 12?

this

Flag

Alcohol, nicotine, glue, mdma, coke, klonopin, alprazolam, valium, crack, meth, ketamine, cannabis, lsd, 25-nbome and a mix of everything from time to time

glue+crack+coke+weed+alcohol=best time ever

>glue
KEK

Sweden
Only alcohol and caffeine because i'm not a criminal lowlife

how do you do it then?

dude weed's not a drug man its medicine yo

alcohol

Flag
Ketamine, weed, cocaine, MDMA, mephedrone. I started having massive panic attacks 3 years ago and now I only take Xanax, occasionally some Ambien

none
>tfw muslim

What a bunch of pathetic losers

This is worse for you than weed or some other light drugs friend

Flag
Alcohol, cigarettes, weed, acid, cocaine, crack, xanax, valium, codeine, shrooms, mdma, zoloft, amphetamines, oxycodone and heroin

Alcohol and cigarettes are the only good ones, desu

USA
S
A

Booze, weed, and shrooms
Ask me if you want any advice for tripping responsibly

nah
maybe if you drink like a rooskie

alcohol, nicotine, weed, cocaine, shrooms, LSD, MDMA, xanax, zolpidem, mephedrone

please do. I orderd some Psilocybe cubensis lately and I'm kinda scared, heard it's got stronger effects than Polish shrooms

Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol
youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE

alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, speed, cocaine, shrooms, salvia extract, MDMA, LSD

jenkem and Tylenol

flag
Alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, meth?, DMT, benzos, shrooms

None. I'm not a loser with fragile confidence that can't say no to the cool big boys when they ask me to do drugs with them.

>cunt
>how many research chemicals have you experienced?

Very many weed-imitating ones, 2C-I, 2C-B and 25I-nBome

Regular drugs are for pussies

does tramadol count as a drug ?

>needing drugs to make yourself happy

You guys need hobbies

yes

alcohol, nicotine, weed, ritalin, tramadol

hell guess im doing drugs almost every day then, got that shit as prescription for nerve pain that will just get worse over time.

cocaine, amphetamine, mephedrone, lsd, weed, hash, mdma, shrooms, benzos

I don’t use drugs

Only alcohol and I don't drink anymore. I never liked this garbage.

It's the only way that euros remain happy

>why yes, I do indeed enjoy a dabble in the old chemical-euphoria, m'lady

Only prescription antidepressants and antipsychotics for a while before I dropped them. I want to try real drugs but I'm too autistic to know where to get them.

>weed
how common is esrar in modern day turkiye?

Anyone else straight edge?

I only drink socially and never to the point of being drunk or anything.

So, cubes are pretty strong but they're nothing you can't handle if you'd had shrooms before. Make sure you've got your set and setting though. If you're afraid, have a sober friend there to be your trip buddy, but I always trip alone now

flag
alcohol, nicotine, weed, ritalin, dextromethorphan, codeine, cocaine, various benzos, speed, mdma, ecstasy, shrooms, palladon, tramadol, tilidine, laughing gas

Rosario, Argentina

Paco, Cocaine, Weed, LSD, Nbome, Extasis

>Paco
lol
do you eat cats too?

Niggerguay
Alcohol, nicotine, alprazolam, clonazepam, SSRI's, weed, coke, lsd. I know a dude who sells DMT and i really want to try it but i've heard some foul shit about DMT.
>Nbome
That shit can literally kill you, is it any different from acid?

UK
Weed, Alcohol, Coke, MDMA, Ketamine, Nos (Laughing Gas), used to take opioids first for pain then rec

Flag
Alcohol, caffeine, weed, ecstasy.

I only did ecstasy once and it was fun. I enjoy weed the most though. I try to keep it minimal to stay low tolerance and not be a degen.

>That shit can literally kill you

And coke can't?

flag

weed, nicotine, caffeine. i had alcoholic drinks but not more than one at a time

You have to be fucking trying to OD on coke

Flag
Alcohol, moderately

Alcohol, weed, cocaine, pills (i think its name was ributina or something like that) and codeine

None, drugs are for niggers.

>Nos (Laughing Gas)
yo what does this actually do for you and how do you get it still

Jewland

Ciggis alchohol weed lsd psilocybin Percocet

Yeah, I guess it's way easier to OD on nbome because the doses are so much smaller

I still think it's bullshit to call it more deadly just because the dosing is different

Makes you hallucinate and shit. Its not addictive either so you can go nuts
Most off lisences sell it. Just ask for whipped cream chargers at the counter. Also you need a cracker and balloons

fag
alcohol, nicotine, weed
>inhalando resistol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

t. chemo

>sniffs glue
>calls other people albañiles

flag
nicotine, alcohol, olanzapine, senexon, risperidone, quetiapine, venlafaxine, klonopin, luvox, bupropion, prozac, sertraline

try to beat me

fuck off boring cumskin

Weed, speed, cocaine, LSD, psilocybin, MDMA, MDAI, codeine, 2FMA, 3FMA, 4FMA, Ethylphenidate, Methylone, AMT, 2cb, 4-aco-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, 5-apb, 6-apb, MPA, Mescaline, ethizolam and other research chems (mainly stimulants) i can't remember the name atm. Rarely took any of these more than twice tho.

oh and aripiprazole

touché
aun así está chido

>"LOOK AT ME, LOOK HOW COOL I AM BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT HOW BADASS I AM FOR DOING DRUGS!"
>"I BET THEY THINK I AM SO COOL"
>"DUDE WEED LMAO"

Fuck off. Faggots who brag about getting high and doing drugs need to hang. The only thing worse is the assholes who love to brag about how drunk they get, as if anyone gives a fuck.

USA
Caffeine, alcohol, cannabis, LSD

alcohol
i did weed once, wasnt worth the effort of finding a dealer tbqh

you absolutely need drugs, you're being quite neurotic

None, I fap a lot instead

What an unbearable child, it's a subject like any other people like to exchange anecdotes and opinions on.

Finlan

Alcohol, ketamin, weed, shrooms and speed.

I like weed and alcohol most. Shrooms too but they're a bit different. Tried both ketamin and speed only once both. Ketamin felt like strong weed with an afterglow the next day. Didn't really like speed, but I see why some people do.

Flag
Cannabis (hashish and weed). Never ever tried alchohol though.

alcohol,weed,speed,ecstasy,lsd,heroin,methadone,buprenorfin + about every bentso you can find

Heroin absolutely best tho

Mexico
Sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, weed, lsd, ayahuasca, dmt, salvia, peyote, glue, thiner, benadrex, ice power, compressed air, gasoline and a lot of shit I cannot recall right now

Anyway I just do alcohol and weed regularly and lsd like 8 times a year

flag
alcohol, nicotine, thc, psilocybin, dxm, amphethamin, mdma, lsd, variety of opiates, salvia, lots and lots of coffee

would recommend: mdma, thc, coffee, opiates
the absolute worst of the bunch: alcohol
you're gonna do it either way and i'm not gonna recommend it but go for it if you wanna: any hallucinogens

forgot benzos but they didn't do anything other than cause the weirdest memory-loss ever

>would recommend opiates

kys

>Makes you hallucinate and shit.
The fuck you talking about?
You don't trip, it's nitrous oxide, so you just feel really fucked and your hearing goes wack

>heroin
>in finland

Just weed. Interested in trying psychedelics though.

None, but I really want to try marijuana. If the environment is right, shrooms too.

love you too

Canada
>weed
>LSD
>mushrooms
>DMT
>DXM
>condeine
>kratom
>nicotine
>alcohol

Spain
Alcohol, nicotine, long term weed (hash and pollen included), ecstasy, cocaine

I'm unable to drink due to a condition I have, but I do smoke.

Be careful, my friend.

>had insane bad trip, ended up getting taken to hospital by terrified roommate

>had most fun of my life fucking about in the ambulance thinking I was imagining it

lsd is one hell of a drug

Estonia
Alcohol, nicotine (snus), marijuana

I feel absolutely no interest in other drugs

flag
alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, ecstasy

Flag
Alcohol, nicotine and weed

how to get xans??

90's early 00's dude

Alcohol, tobacco, weed, amanitas, meth in a powder form, morphine+codeine

Nicotine is the hardest drug I have ever known. Opioids must be the best feeling drugs.

neither morphine, nor codeine are opiods...

alcohol, cigarettes/cigars, marihuana, some anti-depressants I can't remember the name of...

Yeah...they are the real deal nigga

mex
alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, weed, lsd, mdma
tho I hate getting high or drunk since last month, the sole idea of doing anything like that gives me shivers and nausea.

Heroin is morhpine plus a little dimethyl group attached to it. I know what it feels like, it was as if being half-god.