Reddit Letter Media

Our favorite friend simulator has a new Re:View: youtube.com/watch?v=1asq06rh2qo

Thoughts? And please, this is a copypasta-free zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjnKETQsSNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that pic
Wew lad.

why is she so qt, bros?

no pickle rick no watch

me and my boys here at Sup Forums are too advanced now for this type of low tier dad humor

I know you're just shitposting, but goddamn. Fucking kill yourself.

so is Mike actually bitter that he didn't get to play Palpatine in CW and Rebels or what was that scene all about

I'm pretty sure it's what most people refer to as a joke. RLM generally like to put these "jokes" in their comedy videos.

>muh imaginary e-celeb drama!!!
What do you get out of this? Seriously what is wrong with you, you worthless faggot?

Re:View sucks, do more BotW instead

Why can't you accept that your favourite internet reviewers might have some flaws?

You've really got some growing up to do, user.

Who are you talking to?

are they going to review Fate of the Furious and GOTG 2 at the same time?

>qt fem Mike
send this to them.

lol

>it's a Sup Forums obsesses over RLM and makes constant threads about them all day every day and then RLM release a new video and the thread dedicated to that new video dies quickly episode

happens every time

it's true though. he does a much better palpatine

Mike-chan a cute!

I was not expecting this movie ever being mentioned by them

>hot mike looks basically the same

It's so sad what booze and sitting on your ass watching movies all day will do to you.

but this fits with the kooky tastes of Jay the redditfag

If liking this movie makes me a reddit then I don't want to be a Sup Forums

Woman Mike looks like Marine Le Pen with brune hair

I wuld fucc femmike

>AIDSmoby
no thanks

so how the hell do you go from the meme mile and szechuan redemption to this shit? I thought they would expand on that transition

this. fucking waste of time

damn lena dunham looks like that?

Looks like the girl from the Divergent movies

They didn't spoil the ending so I went and read it on Wiki. Jay's assessment of it sounds about right, that was darker than I was expecting.

>Mike is actually male ASR

stop censoring yourself. they kill themselves and the remaining guy finds out literally a few minutes later the army is already being deployed and dealing with the monsters

>friend simulator
someone's been watching funhaus

I think he's cuter without the hot filter.

Mike should transition to escape his shitty life with Jessie, Jay would fuck her all day and they would quadruply their audience

>it's like a cheesy b-movie! It's bad on purpose!

Why are they so terrible at reviewing movies?

I wasn't censoring myself. There was no reason to explain the ending, if anyone cared they could google it just like I did. That said, I prefer that ending to the vague "I'm not actually going to write one" ending that King's original story had.

because they are a comedy show with a cinephile theme, if you didn't caught this you might be retarded

Is this just proof that MEN, with a little makeup and care, are actually naturally more attractive than WOMEN?

Have you seen pictures of women without their makeup on? Hideous!

As a RLM Loremaster - Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.

>It's bad on purpose!
But that's not what they're saying.

Like, that's not what they're saying at all.

stop replying to a deleted post, RLM thread babysitter

uhmm yes it is sweetie

wtf I'm a faggot now?

@82110996
Um.. sorry sweetie, I don't take orders from you.

Jesus threads about rlm are cancer

Mods shouldn't allow them

The Mist wouldn't be better in black and white.

So was this another commentary track that morphed into a re:View (like Dawn of the Dead) or is there still a commentary coming out soon?

When have they ever done both a commentary and a re:view?

you say "woudn't" as if the black and white version disc on the blu-ray didn't existed, seems like you didn't watch the whole thing

Let me clarify:

1) the Dawn of the Dead re:View episode was originally announced on Patreon as a commentary track.

2) Earlier this week, they announced on Patreon that a new commentary track was coming out soon. The timing of this episode of re:View has lead me to wonder if they changed plans again.

Wouldn't as in the primary/only version being black and white

No they still have a commentary coming.

>just turn your brain off
>Ignore that all the special effects are awful
>Just imagine the movie is 60 years old then it's good

They unironically say these things. It's ok when a movie they like does it I guess.

It's almost like context matters or something.

You're pretty fucking stupid desu

Nope. These things are never acceptable to say when critiquing a movie no matter the context.

>it's never acceptable to judge a movie based on the filmmaker's intentions
Jesus Christ

This

I wouldn't show a modern kid old movies. Just like I wouldn't let a modern kid eat a meal that was made 20 years ago. It's rotten.

>I wouldn't show a modern kid old movies.
The fuck are you even talking about? Why not? Your food analogy literally makes no sense. Food physically and literally rots. Movies don't.

The film maker intended it to be bad! So it's good! And you can't say otherwise! Because intentions!

>when you hate minorities so hard your body subconsciously adapts itself into Clint Eastwood
>soon the eternal Six-Spooker's current husk will fail and his pure, Christian soul will fly out to possess Jay and begin the cycle anew

oh

well the guy could have played around with the cinematography and color grading to make it seem like it's black and white but not really, like some scenes in the new godzilla

youtube.com/watch?v=HjnKETQsSNI

I can't wait for everyone to pretend like they ever gave a fuck about this movie and that they enjoyed it before this review.

lol

>The film maker intended it to be bad!
No, they didn't. You're being fucking retarded.

me personally, I love this kino

I've seen plenty of The Mist threads on Sup Forums before. There's even a new TV adaptation coming out soon.

very cool

I can't wait for some faggot to pretend like no on ever saw The Mist... ohhhhhhhhh, wait.

Or now we'll see actual threads discussing it since tiny babies don't watch movies until their favorite YouTube celebrity mentions them. See: Starship Troopers. Never saw so many ST threads in my life until that Re:view.

Also I saw this in theaters my senior year of high school and I loved it, still do. It gets mentioned in almost every Lovecraft film thread. Also suck my dick.

looks nothing like eastwood

film reels actually rot if you don't preserve them correctly though

If you remove makeup and other special effects and other Hollywood tricks, female actresses are LESS attractive than male actors (in movies and on TV).

The Mist has always been a reddit as fuck movie because of its connections to the walking dead.

no on everything you said

That's a shame. If only there was some sort of digital technology that allowed films to be stored.

>always
So it was reddit as fuck when it came out, several years before The Walking Dead even existed?

redditness is a timeless quality, monty python and the fish heads song are reddit media, just to name a few examples

Maybe you should learn to form real opinions.

Is this is male version of US women who think uncircumcised is ugly?

he's right you know. reddit behavior can be distilled into quantifiable things.

Who makes a cuter girl, jay or mike?

>best part of the movie
>don't even talk about it

fucking hack frauds
I want my money back

that's disturbing

creepier than cgi grandma tarkin

>it's dated
>corny dialogue
>B grade heavy stereotype characters
>filmed like a low budget TV show
>bad visual effects
>generic classic horror premise of people trapped in one place
>generic soundtrack
>cheesy silly set pieces
>oh but it's a very good movie!

I don't get it, rather read the book then if literally everything but the narrative is badly executed.

Fuck off reddit

Y-you don't think I'm cute user?

>>it's dated
They don't say that.

>>corny dialogue
They don't say that as a negative. Just that some people expecting a more contemporary movie may be off put.

>>B grade heavy stereotype characters
They don't say that. Mike even makes a point of saying they're not stock characters, just very specific characters.

>>filmed like a low budget TV show
They say the film used a TV crew, but not that it looks low budget. They actually say the energy from the way the film was shot is a positive.

>>bad visual effects
As they say, the movie isn't about the visual effects.

>>generic classic horror premise of people trapped in one place
They don't say anything about it being generic.

>>generic soundtrack
They don't say this at all.

>>cheesy silly set pieces
They don't say this at all.

So do you just sort of half-pay attention to the things they say and draw your own conclusions simply so you can bitch about their opinions that you're not even understanding?

>posting in a literal shill thread