Stop having white children

Stop having white children

BLIMPF

Stop having a penis

People in this thread posting awful memes with completely straight faces. Nobody is even smiling and yet the obese meme brigade bravely continue. Nobody smiles in this thread, they just persist. It's like a job to them. A chore. They never stop, and they never smile. Every meme is another pin prick to their saggy, black ego and yet they cannot stop. They do not smile and the memes continue to flow. It never ends until they die. Nobody attends their funeral and another obese rump slides into the seat groove and continues to meme. Never smiling. It's like a job. No enjoyment, just memes. Inhuman despair. Memes. Nobody smiles. Serious faces.

Stop leaving your containment board

>mfw a fucking white male is trying to debate science with me, the science guy

But who are liberals are going to use in their interracial child sex camps?

Stop reeeing Jason and Billy.

Stop being male

>People in this thread posting awful pasta with completely straight faces.
>straight faces
Did you yet assume my face's gender spectrum?

That pasta needs to boil longer, it fucking sucks right now.

back to your website

Why don't you tell me about your sex junk, cringelord.

> Bill holds up an Erlenmeyer flask. The audience ooohs.
> "Now this might look like water, but it's actually an aqueous solution."
> Audience starts clapping
> Electronic dance music starts playing
> Adam from the mythbusters comes out on a scooter with colorful beakers and a lab coat.
> Bill and Adam start dancing with beakers, audience cheers
> Record scratch, music abruptly stops
> Zoom into Bill's face, "Now let's get serious folks."
> "Can you believe there are still people who believe in God, and not climate change?"
> Audience erupts in laughter, more applause
> "... and do you believe there are people who still think there are only two genders?"
> Audience is now dying of laughter...
> "Folks we have a very special guest here today to tell you why space is WOKE!"
> Neil DeGrasse Tyson comes out in a space suit
> Audience furiously clapping now, can barely contain themselves
> Tyson: "The potential for life is everywhere in the universe, Star Trek and Star Wars could be real!"
> Audience hands are now bleeding from all the clapping.
> Bill: "Well that's all the time we have today, join us next week when we tell you more about why science rocks!"
> Electric guitar solo, audience starts chanting aggressively "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!" Their claps are now full repetitive nazi salutes.

Please tell me this is photoshopped. Please.

>Bill Nye shows up on stage riding a Segway with periodic table decals plastered all over it
>crowd cheers and starts chanting BILL BILL BILL
>"Alright guys, we're gonna do some SCIENCE!"
>crowd erupts into a frenzy
>electronic dance music starts playing as Bill mixes two flasks of identical looking liquid and produces a blue solution
>the audience is turning genderfluid nonbinary as he's doing this
>"As I mix these two compounds, I want to remind you that, just like this liquid flask I'm holding, race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!"
>chants of Black Lives Matter roar through the audience, whites are checking their privilege en masse
>suddenly a voice from the back of the audience says, "But I have data proving there's differences in IQ between the races!"
>the music stops
>the crowd turns immediately silent
>"Who said that?" shouts Bill Nye as he steps off his segway. "Who fucking said that?!"
>A lone white male stands up in the audience, with two charts showing intrinsic differences between the races
>"The facts speak for themselves! Blacks have lower IQ even when adopted by white parents!"
>deathly quiet tension in the air
>suddenly somebody starts chanting "Hate facts, hate facts, hate facts!"
>the crowd joins in
>they start encircling the white male, their chants getting louder
>a Pansexual Fairy Sprite starts screeching and hissing in demonic tongues about privilege
>this is the signal for the crowd to rush the poor white man and tear him limb from limb
>as this happens, Bill Nye drops his pants and starts masturbating at the carnage, using the flask he was holding earlier as an anal pleasure tool
>the audience joins in and partakes in a massive orgy of semen and the white male's blood
>in the midst of this, an AfroAsian queerkin finds the papers used by the white male and burns them with his bong lighter
>crowd cheers at this spectacle
>Bill Nye shouts, "That's science!"
>roll credits

>Neil degrasse Tyson comes out in a space suit
Makes me laugh every time. Idk why.

It's not I'm sorry

Don't worry, nobody here will be having children anyway.

>I tried to tell them the science was settled

Jesus Christ Sweden is so fucked.

How naive can you be to believe this could be photoshoped?

Still way better than Murica

>this idiot keeps posting the same pasta in every thread and doesn't see the irony

What, did the added estrogen clog your fucking head?