You will never live in europe

>you will never live in europe

ahaha turey is n urope

I'm actually so thankful my ancestors came here the old world is such a shithole.

iktf

my only chance of getting into Europe is finding a European gf

>Oim akshully so thaynkful moy ancestuz came heeuh they old wuld ez such a shethole

Drumpf

i did and all i can remember it was a depressing place
TAKE ME BACK

Why do you want to be depressed?

bump

But canada is beautiful

No history, american culture, not as small and comfy

>i will never live in canada

>he thinks we think his ancestors were from Europe
yeah ok buddo. Maybe your little shitskin part of the old world was garbage but not Europe.

>you live in europe

You can visit the fuck outta it though dude, airfare is dirt cheap, plan some fun trips.

>American culture
You aren't american

Never post again.

You are lucky

You must live in quebec or the maritimes

Canada is better than any European country

that looks comfy

Yeah I guess Britain isn't European because they're an island.

Give evidence for this claim

Europe is overrated, third worlders come here thinking everything is clean and made of gold. Pic related is where I live (Berlin, the center of Europe)

lol nice car faggot

That is one thing I recall distinctly about Canadian Cities...they are INCREDIBLY clean....or at least were a few years back...even Toronto.

That's not my car

This is my car

>you live in britain

looks like what my sister drives
pic related is what everyone around these parts operates

Britain is probably the biggest shithole of the "first world"

Your sister has a really small penis

I remember being in mechelen Belgium and Lyon france when I was eleven. I shoud have appreciated it more because everything looked old and quaint.
Depends on the city I guess. Do you live in detroit?

looks like those toys cars I used to play with as a kid

You can always go back to China and live in some cheap copy of Europe lad

she drives the car the German was posting
I'm assuming you mean I have the small penis?
[spoiler] kinda long but no girth [/spoiler]

Lol, no outside Chicago..which at the time was a REAL dump so perhaps that did influence me. Either way I was impressed.

Yeah, not britain.
If I had to pick, I would visit, Liechtenstein, slovenia, romania, bulgaria, and hungary next.

my car is worth 30k dollars

I'm a mutt though.

No no, your sister needs that truck to compensate for her small penis

this is literally Berlin from above

yeah my sisters cock is pretty weird

Liechtenstein ?

I mean it’s cool and everything but it basically takes 1 hours to have seen about all of it.

this

that looks pretty great though
it's just autumn

It looks like shit desu. NJ tier. Maybe it's just a bad part of Berlin idk. But I'm sure there are better looking German cities like Heidelberg or something.

I personally like the commieblocks but most people unfortunetly don't so I wanted to point out that most of Europe doesn't look like what most people expect

come to murica, white man.

I've seen worse parts, some places in western Berlin are absolutely shit tier

>talks shit about Berlin
>posts East-Berlin
Nice cherry-picking Düsseldorf

is spain yurop?

west Berlin is a million times worse

Yeah

Interesting, I often feel like there's not enough space in Europe. It's so crowded in most places, I think I'd really enjoy the vastness of the American continent for a change.

Stop making us look retarded

All of Berlin is shit. This doesn't mean that every place in Europe is like that, though. I think most places are rather mediocre here, whereas in America I have the impression that there are both really nice and really shitty places to live.

Beats living under an ozone hole, pal ;)

why not?

very nice

rude

Why would you go to Romania? Just stick to Hungary, it's far better.

>i will never find friends again

Don't lie, that's the outermost part of Berlin you could possibly find.

europe is a dying, decadent continent

I thought the lack of space and excess of history and culture would make europe more comfy, nor cramped.
But yeah, canada is pretty vast, the northern parts being mostly uninhabited.
Because learning a new language fluently enough to get a job there would be difficult.
What makes Hungary so much better?

What isn't a "decadent" continent?

You speak English, everyone will understand you and unless you actively resist, you will learn a language. We got Russians here who barely speak Lithuanian/refuse to do so and they do just fine.

You should kick the rudsians out before you become like latvia.

That's not so bad, at least the architecture isnt bad. Most of the project homes in the US look like antfarms

They're not multiplying, though. And as the old vatniks die out the situation will only improve. They get really pissy, so I think it's better to try and assimilate them. It's not like we can send them back to Russia.

that looks extremely nice ngl

>you were born is the right part of north america

I'd honestly feel bad to live anywhere else, too.

In order: Europe > East Asia > Australia > Rest of Asia > Middle-East > America > Africa

What part of france do you live in?

>most of europe
>middle east
>asia
>better than america

Aquitaine. Top notch desu.
Nice people, nice weather, close to the mountains and the ocean, economically in good shape, not so many immigrants. Plenty of comfy areas and strong local cultures.

Thank god I was not born on those shithole countries. Only like the snow there though.

But Guyenne is a province of england.

Only Germany and Swiss is the good part of Europe.

I hate America.

we wuz britons and shiet