Based on increasingly valuable information acquired from Pokemon: GO, there will be a second iteration

Based on increasingly valuable information acquired from Pokemon: GO, there will be a second iteration.

can you predict characteristics or features that will be implemented in the future versions?

serious discussion is encouraged.

Yu Gi Goh

Rare Pokemon appear around people that make sincere anti narrative statements. The more incriminating the rarer the Pokemon.

Asking people politically leading questions will be encouraged.

are you saying that Yu Gi Oh will follow suit?

Pokemon GOY

This has nothing to do with politics. Saged.

Do X and you'll get X as reward

"I played pokemon go and now I'm gay"

everyone tweet this it will be funny

I just did this, it's a brilliant idea!

(You)
>>this post (You)
>samefag

I do agree that it is a BRILLIANT idea but,
I do not agree that these two posts:

are samefag

Okay, I agree with you. We agree now.

Agree with us, user, also czech the numbers

945! That's literally my birthday!

IT'S 2016!!!

I haven't played Pokemon Go yet. Does playing it chew up your data quickly? I am on a 2 GB plan.

yeah, man, imagine if you could battle people, shit, that it would be a lot better than this shitty pokemon app

I've been playing this pretty frequently from day 1

Plz stop.

Not catching the Pokémons from the vicinity of the player, but actually forcing the player to use the camera function at all time and find them on a much smaller 3D map of your surroundings.

Next Pokemon go will involve a headset that completely restricts natural vision and allows people to see the pokemon world as they walk around. It will be based on the real world but it will have all the nasty things like muggers, whores and rapefugees censored so the pokemon go player can travel to all kinds of weird and wonderful places without having to worry about their eyes being dirtied.

>trading
>battling
>non-retarded leveling

basically any feature that was in the original game 20 years ago

This thread belongs on /vp/. Come back when you found something to do with politics; or better yet, don't.

Wow. I am genuinely shocked at how little data is used by Pokemon Go. OK then. Installing now.

this is Sup Forums; not /vp/

rare pokemon and items appear in peoples living rooms

take pictures in their windows and catch em all!

Extra cp for pokemon caught near military bases, government buildings and organizations known to commit thought crime.

thought crime?

what is this minority deport?

You do realize that many continental European countries arrest people and put them in re-education camps for having 'troubling opinions' right?

like in clockwork?

yes, good goy, give all your personal information to the CIA. what could go wrong