One of the best militaries in the world

>one of the best militaries in the world

why don't they expand?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_Kuntar#Shoot-out_and_killings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're waiting until the goyim wage a war against Islam so they can take over the entire middle east.

They don´t need to. They believe once the messiah has come the rest of the world will become their slaves anyway. No Joke

They are, constantly

Its just a slow, creeping invasion instead of a blitzkrieg

an extra mile into gaza every year?

mad gainz

Jew confirmed

Believe it or not we actually don't want shitty clay with millions of muslims in it. We hold on to the west bank because in this current point in time it's basically a strategic necessity. Unfortunately. We ultimately want to be seperated from kebab entirely. When technology allows it we'll be out and let them kill eachother. Ironically that will probably be the worst thing to ever happen to these dindus. In the last 50+!we have been consistently giving land for the hope of quiet borders. Some places it worked, mostly it didn't.

If a 4th intifada ever happens, they probably just say fuck it and take the whole thing

They don't want to lose favour with the USA. If they kept Sinai and kicked out all non-Jews many of their own citizens would kick up a fuss and there would be world outrage.

They gave the Sinai back to Egypt.
Does not make any sense...

Hmmmm idk about that whole giving land thing. I got your back senpai, but all the news we get over here is about your illegal settlements continuing despite bibi promising they wouldnt

Show me please any land which israel has conquered in the last 50 years. Go ahead take your time, I'm waiting.

There´s a whopping 9 million israelis. They military is good at what it does, but it´s mainly defensive while exploiting short supply lines.

There´s no reason for them to take and then defend more ground.

Just admit that you did everything you could to cause the refugee crisis so they would leave the middle east.

>When technology allows it we'll be out
JEWS IN SPACE WHEN?!

Its not conquring. Yall just build houses in uninhabited areas that are technically not within your borders.

Fyi i 100% support yall doing this

Buffer zones

>This actual kike literally deny the colonization of Palestinian territories

kike are so fucking funny

>When technology allows

So are you building a space ship or something?

Why do they need to? US is one of their many puppets.

Can you show me one agreement which has resulted in Israel ceding land?

>Palestinian
>territories
You can't have territory if you're a non-state :^)

this. the middle east would be a lot better if the Jews take over and kill all the Muslims and destroyer islam!

>uninhabited areas
Good goy.

Uh, ok

Israeli settlements are built on israeli land rightfully taken from Jordan in the six day war in 1967. They are a joke and nothing more than a feeble attempt of bibi to "punish" the palestinian leadership for their support of terrorism. When the time comes we will evacuate them all, everyone knows this. We had a shit load of settlements in Gaza and we evacuated every single one ten years ago. Tore Israeli citizens from their homes just so we could gtfo and have some quiet. The libshits media and the liberal kikes will have you believe there's an ongoing occupation in gaza. There is not a single israeli living in gaza and there isn't a single soldier there. Fact check this. Needless to say that did not work as we had hoped.

Thats what the phase implies
>plestinian territories (of israel)

;_;

Thanks to our money.
>why don't they expand?
They've expanded a quite a lot since they were created.

The entire sinai peninsula which is more than the entire current sizs of israel was given to egypt for peace.

So i guess the propoganda is pretty strong in your country, huh...

Im sorry dude, i support israel but some of what you claim is just factually wrong

Makes a post that disproves his own point

Starting wars to get miles of nothing doesn´t really pay off. Especially when you´re only getting the land in order to abandon it when shit happens.

Buffer zones are nice and good, but they´re not worth it. Especially considering the past wars, where they simply took and used other countries clay as buffer zones once the need arose.

shitting on retarded arabs does not a great military make

they even LOST to a bunch of lebanese peasants in 2006

>muh settlements!
See Again, can you show me any land that was taken by force or any border that has expanded in 50 years? Protip you can't

>american
>not having liberal propaganda shoved down his throat 24/7
Prove me wrong then

Waiting for that Zimbabwean Palestinian to turn up. I've seen him quite a few times the last few days.

Go bomb some more hospitals and schools you filthy kike.

Dude...you just admitted in to taking land by force during the 6 day war.

Im jewish, and I support Israel, but you are full of sooooo much shit

Are you using a proxy to make jews look like asshole?

>Displace millions of muzzies for holocaust reperation country.
>us leaving will be the worst thing for them.

why should we loose men when we can let the goy fight for israel?

>why don't they expand?

Were you literally born yesterday?

>land by force during the 6 day war.
HOLY SHIT LAND IS TAKEN DURING WAR WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Kill yourself.

1967 shows the last border expansion in your pic. It comfortably ignores the fact that israel has taken the entire gaza strip and west bank in 1967 (all should be colored white), and since then gave back the entire gaza strip and most parts of the west bank. So you basically just proved that israel has shrinked in 50 years. Good job.

Why does Israel have such an unpleasant shape? Its fucking ugly 2bh

if israel were given the same freedom that russia has in shelling then i think things could have turned out differently. it's a pity arabs fight from civilian territories like chicken-shits - fight fair and like men and israel would have won it easily. you can't call it a "win" for the lebanese though either. also pic related - you going to make an excuse as usual? israel has to be criticized differently in comparison to most armies of the world? israel never got support in the form of troops - weapons yes, not fighters. if you blatantly ignore all the wars one, then you're a troll.

6 day war was 50 years ago. How exactly did i contradict myself? I said 50 years of no expansion.

I love how these israelis/jews think they are so smart.
You are literally like muslims, arrogant selfish delusional digusting animals, expect you got more money.

Have fun raping the world

Dude you literally said
>can you show me any land that was taken by force

You have a proof now, fuck off criminal nationm

>stop dropping truth bombs in my safe space y-y-you ASSHOLE!
Kindly consider suicide

>telling a jew to kill himself
Oy vey.... how dare you have the futzpah to say that. *pulls you close* Remember the holocaust my child

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH TAKING LAND BY FORCE, BUT YOU JUST CLAIMED IN THAT YOU DONT DO THAT

YOU ARE EITHER THE BEST TROLL OR STUPIDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER TALKED TO ON Sup Forums

>wanting more arabs within your borders
Is what's happening in Europe teaching you fucking nothing?

use the real image instead, not the electric-intifada one - we're trying to have an honest conversation here.

>francs blatantly ignored facts and reason while crying out for muslims
Why am i not surprised? Get cucked, faggot

You live in the middle east my man... its not gonna work out how you think it will. Maybe thats why youre so angry

pssst..

its a meme.
generally we have a very well equipped airforce. but other than that our military as a whole has never been tested in modern day combat. not vs. a real army with more than AT's and artillery.

So is Israel occupying that land? Or is it part of Israel proper?

>BUT YOU
>what is id's
fucking retard holy shit.

My bad, but that other guy is 100% contradicting himself.

And get what, more palestine?

Murica gives enough shekels for the kikes to be happy. Whats the point of exanding your territory if only things you gain are some disgrunted shitskins.

First of all we'renot the same person you autist. Second, building settlements in an uninhabited land that you conquered 5 decades ago and is now whithin your borders is not military expansion.

>ar*bs
>a real army
Looks like you're all set for victory then.

Omg i forgot the check the ID's and they both are green. Fucking sue me!

they're going to be disgruntled until the "white colonizers are out" - the same reason they've supported decolonization around the world. south africa and rhodesia included. don't let that nigger zimbo tell you otherwise. palestinians, like arabs are just niggers - they want everyone out or under their control. they've turned down numerous deals in the past - the first one being the best so far.

Read my first post. We don't want it, but currently we hold on to it for strategic reasons. Israeli law applies in some areas, some are 100% palestinian control (like every palestinian city) and some are mixed.

Ha. Hahaha.
Jews fight with propaganda, the kings of cloak and dagger.
They suck at wars, history proves this.

>uninhabited
Kek
Even if it was true, you are still interfering in the free movement of people between their own villages and towns.

If it is within your borders, you have the duty to provide for the rights of the people living there, including property rights.

If it isn't, you are forcefully and illegally taking land.

Either way you are involved in some dark conniving shit and it won't work out well for you in the long run.

are you happy with giving away both gaza and judea&samaria?

Op asks why don't they expand?

They're shrinking. They use to rule the Sinai before giving it to Egypt. They've pulled out all settlers in Gaza. Much of west bank and east Jerusalem is no go for Israelis, especially christian and jewish ones.

Seriously they should expand. Christians, druze and muslims who live in Israel have a much better, safer life then their cousins in places like Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.

Expanding would mean doing something with the conquered population. Investing millions on them for de-sandniggerfication not likely to happen.
Instead they'll take land as they need while not investing an extra cent in the defeated, letting them pack together in the desert.

Egypt and Lebanon have a real army, in current times.

the only country we may come to conflict with is Lebanon and hezbollah is weakened by the conflict in syria

Israel really didunnuffin. If you don't support Israel you are antifa scum.

Ha. Hahaha. go fight from within civilian areas - launching from densely populated areas too. :DD and then, after the war, when samir kuntar gets returned to you celebrate it, praising him.
i mean he only he ONLY smashed a 4 year old girl to death like a nice man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_Kuntar#Shoot-out_and_killings

it says a lot about your type - fucking subhumans.

lets be real, if they wanted money they would get a job.

>We don't want it
Right.

You want the dowry without the bride.

Have since Israel has been a state.

The strategic reasons you speak of seem to compound the insecurity of your nation, and at this point my reading of even Jabotinsky would be pissed off with your self destructive bullshit.

You have a position of incontestable strength and still cannot make a deal to protect your interests.

And if that is the case, you need to rethink how you define your interests.

why dont they just disappear huh?

I think my State is bigger than their country is.

I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT....SHEKELS!!!!!

6 days war was 49 years ago.

>Fucking sue me!
Count on it, goy.

GAS THE MUZZIES, JEWISH-CHRISTIAN TOLKIEN-ESQUE RECONCILIATION AND FRIENDSHIP CRUSADE NOW

>Again, can you show me any land that was taken by force or any border that has expanded in 50 years? Protip you can't
>HOLY SHIT LAND IS TAKEN DURING WAR WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
can't believe i fell for this

What are they gonna do with conquered shitskins? Genocide is banned.

Those believers believe that our country shouldn't exist,
While they read the bible all day and get welfare

Jewish people are such arrogant little cunts! you're not god's chosen people, you just little hairy hypocrite goblins! you're just a bunch of beta subhuman! pull the stick out of your asses kikes!

>hezbollah is weakened by the conflict in syria
That is true, but the fact that Hezbollah soldiers have become experienced in direct open wars is also a fact.
We are growing day after day, 1 person is martyred in Syria while 2 are recruited the same day.

dumb fuck.

Wow. You added a lot to the conversation.

Such repartee.

that's because our government is mostly far right and peace is not at their best interests.
they constantly paint the Palestinian people as criminal and don't do anything to topple hamas and install a real government in gaza.

just hit us with missiles already, we need rude awakening

Are you just trolling or are you genuinely retarded and missed the 50 years part?

We get cucked by the UN at every turn.
If Soros really wants to help us out, he should target that cancer orginization.

I like Israel and I have no ties with Jews. Why is pol so butthurt about them?

OY VERY
Y
V
E
Y

stop being a littler faggot then and invade and slaughter these goat fuckers!

Here's that arab israeli again. Enjoy your welfare while it lasts

>doing the exact thing his image preaches
clever boy