NFL General: you now remember US12s lel

FA:Stedman Bailey attends Marshall's Pro Day
BAL:'Not impossible' Ravens nab first-round QB
CAR:Andrew Norwell to Giants already 'done deal'?
DAL:Colts favorite to land LB Anthony Hitchens?
DEN:Pats, Broncos 'have engaged' in Talib talks
CLG:NFL team asked LSU's Guice if he 'likes men'
PIT:Le'Veon confirms he'll play on franchise tag
SEA:Seahawks 'open for business' on Earl Thomas?
SEA:Seahawks to cut Sherman within two days
MIA:Report: Fins could release Ndamukong Suh
CAR:Fins interested in free agent TE Ed Dickson
DEN:Aqib Talib's top choice: Reunion w/ Patriots
DIY Mock
fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/image/e2ox9TogX9ZM1YFvB3rJ0A/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/filename/unty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Patriots and Eagles are now Reddits teams

>reddit bay

no shit, that's how he knew the p*ts and eaglels are reddit teams

>3 posts
>2 posters
Ya dun goofed

MOST TO LEAST REDDIT NFL TEAMS POWER RANKINGS

1. Patriots
2. Vikings
3. Seahawks
4. Jaguars
5. Packers
6. Steelers
7. Cowboys
POWER GAP
8-28. Interchangeable
POWER GAP
29. Ravens
30. Raiders
31. Eagles
32. Redskins provided they never change the name

>inb4 phoneposting
I'm at work.

God, O** B** is pathetic.

You forgot your trip. C’mon man

i'm op and one post
sorry kiddo

>raiders
>a bunch of bay area asian bandwagoners who had 49ers jerseys just a few years back
>not pure leddit

>111177
Impressive numbers, Pats confirmed Reddit: the team

Eagles are literally the most reddit team

>tripfags calling anything else reddit

>Old Bay starting the thread off with supreme cringe
>Old Bay officially on record as samefagging yet again
This is the offseason, buddy. This thread is going to be up a loooong time lmfao

Samefag

>hurr durr someone used the name field, sure is reddit

>this thread
Okay, I'll come back later.

confirmed for never being in northern california
regardless of how the raidurrs are doing there's always people around, mostly mexicans, with raidurrs hats or jerseys or stickers/license plate frames on their cars or trucks

>hurr durr I have to be identified on a website whose whole schtick is being anonymous because I want to “famous”
You’re only here and not on Reddit because on Reddit you’d have competition because everybody has to have a name.

You’re a coward, have dangerously low self-esteem and you derail literally every single thread with inane off-topic nonsense.

>You’re a coward

Kek, says the dipshit afraid to put his name to his opinions. Fuck right off.

Good mornin', espee.

and just like that the thread has terminal cancer

Will this finally be our year?

I’m not supposed to on Sup Forums you delusional fucking idiot. That’s what facebook and Reddit are for. Holy fucking shit you’re just so genuinely stupid.

Do you have faith in Matt Ryan?

Nope. This is based Jimmy's year.

time really is a flat circle huh

Why wouldn’t I? Greatest QB in franchise history and former MVP.

If you don't approve of all the shitposting ITT, post a worthwhile topic to discuss, or ask a relevant question.

Be the change you want to see in the world, idiot.

Do you have faith in Mr Crabs?

user, we all know you’re right and Old Bay is a collosal faggot and net detriment to the board. But we have to ignore him. Stop giving him (You)s idiot

The change would be your bitch-ass fucking off, first of all.

this and this

It's really not worth arguing with trips over this shit, man. You just have to be satisfied with the fact that literally everyone else knows trips are gay.

reddit bay has literally no credibility.

>filter trips so I don't have to listen to their bullshit
>it doesn't matter because the rest of the thread is people whining about trips
I G N O R E T H E M P L E A S E

>your team
>your predicted week 1 opponent

Saints
Vikings if they aren't sent to Philly, otherwise probably the Giants or something

Is Rae Carruth or OJ Simpson the biggest POS of the 90's?

I was literally just asking out of curiosity. Wasn't saying you should or shouldn't.

That said, I wouldn't have faith in him.
>Why not?
Because he was up 28-3 in the middle of the third quarter.

Winston's not even 25. He's much, much younger than Matt Ryan and is far from a finished product. I don't have faith in him to win the owl in 2018, but I'm also far from writing him off as a bust.

Also I can't think of a single time where he lost the game after leading late in a fashion even remotely comparable to 28-3.

That's where you're wrong. You can't control what I do.

What you should've said is you'll find me and beat me to a pulp. That's something you can pursue. Of course, you'd have to find me in my sleep, because otherwise I'd most certainly curbstomp your teeth out, but that's beside the point.

No.

>nanners
>Rasm

>double clovers

is he /ourguy/?

I more so blame the coaching staff than Ryan for the blown Superbowl lead, although he should have known to not take that sack on the final possession.

Yall need to fire Dirk if you want any hope of salvaging Jameis.

>because otherwise I'd most certainly curbstomp your teeth out

This dude looks like he's in a constant state of being curbstomped.

Damn comb your hair nigga

>those fat lips
nigga looks like he just got punched in the mouth

DAMN BUCMEINTHEASS LOOKS LIKE THAT?

first thing to make me proud to be a redskins fan in a while

Triple clovers

No doubt the 28-3 fiasco was a team collapse. Definitely not all, or even mostly, Ryan's fault. I'm only saying that even in his MVP year, Ryan still still fucked up and contributed to the biggest choke in owl history.

And I agree about Dirk. I'm already writing 2018 off for this team because they're not going anywhere and they'll have a different coaching staff and GM come next off season.

This picture is over 2 years old and in the interim I've been exercising and grooming a lot more. I run 35 minute 5 mile and I'm no slouch in the weight room, either. Also, my hair's longer and thicker, and the girls love it -- none moreso than my current GF.

> Also, my hair's longer and thicker, and the girls love it -- none moreso than my current GF.

t.

Why do you even have that photo saved on your computer? Kinda strange.

No doubt he contributed to the choke but I dont shoulder all the blame on him. But if Mike Smith didnt play like a conservative faggot against the naners in 2012 Ryan would have 2 owl appearances. That was also his 2nd best season with ironically Dirk as his coordinator.

Last year he was not himself no doubt but I have faith in him to clean up his game. Hopefully Sarkisian fixes his shit too because if he doesnt we wont go anywhere.

I also suffered constant bouts of depression and self-loathing when that picture was taken, hence the muted expression.

Now, though, I'm more confident, happy, and healthy than I've been in over a decade. My life is great. My life is the thing you larpers pretend to have while lying in bed listening to cringey ASMR GF/BF roleplays on YouTube.

That picture is also over 2 years old.

>My life is great.

>Tfw I fell for the bucs are black horses last year and drafted Mike Evans top ten in ffb

Fuck you Dick Cutter

>Filter tripfags
>Quality of general skyrockets

Bucme finna get utv'd

hold up. THAT's bucme? i swear i've seen this guy before shitting up other boards. brb with proofs

>it's another "old gay and friends shit up the general" episode
the name field was a mistake

Your gf cute in a thicc kinda way.

Brandin Cooks trade incoming!

can we try a new thread, this one was a failure

>Your gf
oh no no no no

Even if you do find something, it won't matter because it'll all be outdated and irrelevant, so you shouldn't even bother.

You now remember Chris Henry.

Why do you have this!?
Confirmed

Has /nfl/ ever considered a blanket ban on responding to tripfags?

found him
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/image/e2ox9TogX9ZM1YFvB3rJ0A/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/filename/unty/

he's a tripfag from Sup Forums that went the name unty. he's notorious for being a sperg, derailing threads and losing his shit when people mention girls

faggot

>that tiny body with a huge head
>busted ass nigger lips
no wonder he's eternally butthurt

took me literally 10 seconds to find it in the archives. /nfl/ used to be full of him sperging out about this girl

>that pic

*inhales*

Jesus Christ that is pathetic

Just let it go, man

>When I save a picture of a cute girl, I give it an appropriately cute name. It makes me feel like she's real to me, and like we're friends or bf and gf and I garner a more intimate relationship

OK, so what? What's your point? All of this shit is outdated and irrelevant. It's all over 2 years old. I don't do that shit anymore. I don't post there anymore or feel that way anymore and haven't for a long time because I'm happy with myself and with my life. It's sad that you're THIS desperate, that you'll try and mock me with shit that's this old, outdated, and irrelevant.

Reported Bucme to the FBI

100% /ourguy/

childish gambino looking ass nigga

oh my fucking god

Holy Shit.

>A tripfag so deep in your head you use any amount of time perusing archives to find his old posts
The impoverished favela of (you) my friend.

good man

ohnononono

Fucking kek

fucking christ

>all of this shit is outdated and irrelevant
>it's all over 2 years old
>pic related from last november

>exact same posting style
Holy fucking shit dude

Yikes. Report that fosho

>YOU REJECT ME
>YOU ALIENATE ME
>YOU TURN ME INTO A MONSTER
H O L Y
O
L
Y

bucme is literally sitting in a dark room hoarding cp and piss bottles behind 7 proxies while even the most pathetic anons can pull fat bitches

Holy shit the autism is off the charts.