Do you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir?

Do you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UpDwmDkk1pg
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worst tv character ever really

Yes but what is this to do with tv?

>look at me, I'm an edgy retard rebelling against society
>not for long you ain't USA USA USA USA

nice boobies at least, and she got what she deserved

You'll have to prove his existence first

what tv show is this?

Her face was so fucking punchable

see

Would they really have a shot a missile at them? Seems pretty excessive.

In Season 1 an FBI agent offered to send two black vans full of agents to "remove the infestation" of Guilty Remnants, and after seeing these cunts turn that town into a hellhole they finally just got sick of their passive aggressive bullshit a chlorine leak would've been smarter

those atf guys leaving were cutting it so fucking close

was it autism?

i just want to know what is going on, is it some anime girl dance thing? is it the lil b cooking thing?

>I may have watched the Francis and the Lights music video one too many times. Don't be fooled, making videos like this is a sign of being really busy and having a lot of friends.

/ourgal/

She just likes Francis and the Lights.

considering they were more or less a terrorist group that took over a government building, nah i think a drone strike is pretty fitting. not to mention they were trying to kill them from season 1

youtu.be/UpDwmDkk1pg

Kino. Kinography. Kinograufe. Kinograuphe. Kinographlue.

You literally can't describe this scene without Kino popping into your head.

Didn't do it for me. After watching this scene I turned to my GF and said the words "Reddit meme".

I am glad she got what she deserved

you know, the word reddit gets thrown around alot...

>tfw everything's going to go to shit for Nora soon

shes hot though

Carrie Coon gets a lot of praise but this is pure meme acting.

>tfw too racist to sympathize with black characters

As much as I love Nora, this scene was fucking crap, "lets make a depressed character do something supposedly fun" is a tired cliche, and rolling everything in slo-mo with rap cover makes it feel like a cheap music video. The hotel party back in season 1 was way better

Hope there's less "the fans are going to love this xD" shit going forward. Can't stand it when a show tries to pander to its fans. At this rate a kino season like Kevin singing in s2 would be done as an epin Chris Pratt style dance off.

Gary Busey set off my meme alarms too. It was reddit when they mentioned it in season 1 but the very act of referencing an irrelevent reference in your show and bringing it to life is pure "here's a treat for the attentive fan" meme bullshit in and of itself

This was supposed to be the kino that saved television. Not dude lmao material.

>it's the dogs are taking over the world final season

Tom and Jill are so creepishly close to each other with too much casual body contact, especially since they're step siblings. I don't know if it's the writers awkward attempt to portray familial love or the >implication that they fugged

>not enjoying this scene
just imagine how kevin feels , after years of feeling like shit for his wife leaving him for a cult and his daughter being all depressed and hurt he upgraded to a woman 10x times better and hotter that both he and his daughter like and is based as fuck.

>step siblings

Aren't they just half brother/sister? You're looking into things a bit too much you frickin' sick fuck

What kind of man shaves his head when you still have a hairline christ almighty

Even if it's justified in a non-cuckish way in-universe, the very image of the white man smiling as his former white lover embraces with a black buck is still psychically destructive imo.

You're right, english isn't my native, I meant exactly that. It actually makes their excessive friendliness even creepier

Lori was a huge cunt, he's probably smiling cause they'll be able to bond over how shitty she is later.

you're right, it's repulsive that brothers and sisters ever get near each other. they should stand a minimum of ten feet away at all times. if the other one is sad they could hire a black person to hug them for them it'd be more appropriate.

i think you have some weird inferiority complex with black people senpai .you should contemplate on why that is and how to get rid of it since it will just cause you pointless grief.

kevin is basically giving his poor buddy his shitty beat up honda and watching him enjoy it while thinking about the shiny fresh ferrari he has in his garage.

>we will never see Jill get blacked
It's not fair. You just know that it would have happened too if they weren't forced to finish off the show in 8 episodes.

Looks like that pic where Paul "Classic" Dano has the reflection of Sup Forums in his glasses

why shouldn't we be allowed to discuss Him?

>kevin is basically giving his poor buddy his shitty beat up honda and watching him enjoy it while thinking about the shiny fresh ferrari he has in his garage.
Like it said, the in universe motivations don't matter. On a broader scale all that matters is that race mixing has been further normalized.

....can't argue with that.

No, I'm not interested in worshiping a kike.

i like jill but michael was too pure for her . i hope she meets aimee in collage\uni\wherever she is now and fucks her.

kinda pisses me off that she dosn't live with them now, there was 0 jill in ep2 and as far as we know she's not going to straya with them. i dont feel like her character arc is nearly finished .

what's wrong with race mixing senpai, it is empirically better then genetically-close people reproducing in nearly all cases and basically guarantees all recessive genes of both parents are not expressed.

race mixing can be as good as or better then non-racemixing so i cant see how it could possibly be a bad thing.

>race mixing has been further normalized

You're five decades too late to whine and protest about that on the streets. You either move on or you'll just get more and more bitter.

You're in the wrong place, cuck. Go fuck off to reddit with all the other white genocide enablers.

>normalized.
u wot m8 ?. it has been normal for basically all of human history 90% of the time in 90% of the places . the only difference is that the more globalized the world gets the more opportunity there is for it.
also could you provide one proper peer reviewd study which suggests it is in any way less good then non mixing ?

whats your problem man ?

>it has been normal for basically all of human history 90% of the time in 90% of the places .
And yet every depiction has to be a black man with a white woman. It's pure propaganda tactics from the Jew no matter how much race mixing you can point to throughout history.

Just because he has a hairline doesnt mean its good hair, it can be thin and whispy looking

Im speaking from experience

A Jewish elite are erasing my people from the planet and they've made it impossible to even acknowledge it.

No,I'm European. I don't worship kike volcano gods. I'm a atheist pagan,if you can wrap your nigger brain around that.

>Guilty Cucknant annoys everyone for two seasons
>gets MISSILED in the first 5 minutes of season 3, effectively ending their shitty arc

>has to be a black man with a white woman
makes no difference what it is, how would it be any differant if it was a black woman and a filipino man ?. there's nothing special about that combination of sexes and races.
>propaganda
no one would benefit from making propaganda of anything of the sort.

you're projecting insecurities senpai, no one gives a shit about all this race stuff.

girls not wanting to have sex with you is not genocide

>how would it be any differant if it was a black woman and a filipino man
A white bloodline wouldn't have been BLACKED. Don't worry. I'm sure the Jews will get to destroying the Asians once they finish their genocide on the whites.

it was just meg's house of the GR, we might see more of them but im thinking the show will focus on garvey senior's cult\whatever.

what the fuck are you rambling about senpai , you should see a therapist. i think you're alexjones-tier retarded.

White girls being conditioned to not have white children and to instead race mix is genocide though when paired with white males being given autism through vaccinations and degenerate infantilizing media.

so you're saying the concentrations of some genes are dropping because of racemixing ?. isnt that inherently a good thing ?. like if these genes were evolutionary beneficial over the alternative black versions they would have evolved to be more dominant .

i dont think you understand how genetics work and why genes evolved to be dominant\recessive.

White people were too smart to take on head on so they've spend decades brainwashing us to race mix with mudraces. A far easier adversary

Well, thanks for ruining Leftovers thread, Sup Forums shits, we only get like one a week

>White girls being conditioned to not have white children
that is objectively a good thing man, finish your introduction to human evolution book and come back to us.

same thing happened to the lost thread earlier

I don't worship jews or arabs sorry

>The murder of the white race is an objectively good thing
0.10 shekels have been deposited into your account

>girls not wanting to have sex with you is not genocide
>YES IT IS

If Jewish strings have been pulled to prevent the girl from wanting to have sex with any white man then yes, that is genocide.

unambiguously define 'race'

>girls dont want to be with edgy ugly beta Sup Forums-level retards because of jews.
keep telling yourself that

>the jew conspiracy is why I'm not a winner

and there it is

If you're a white man living in a wealthy country then literally every problem in your life really is a result of Jewish influence. Whether direct or indirect.

We are sexually repellent to females because their machine has conditioned us to be exactly that. The modern "Normal" male would be a diagnosed autistic in ages past.

>someone literally got so assblasted at some inane and insignificant detail in a tv show that he felt the need to start rambling about jew reptilian conspiracy theories on a cambodian basket weaving website

never change user, people like you make life interesting .

Goddamn this season has been such fucking kino so far. I'm almost embarrassed to have been equally hyped for this and Fargo a few weeks ago. This shits all over it.

Wew
>there are people who are so pathetic and so incapable of dealing with life that they've taken to unironically believing this to cope

Not even Sup Forums believes that.

Get fucked. If I hadn't been given their autism as an infant my life would be dramatically better. If mother and father had raised me with uncompromizing brutality rather than their Jewish leftist limpwristed bullshit then I wouldn't be weak. I am the very model of the Jew compromized fallen white male and I will get my revenge.

>people actually think like this
Sad!

Screencapping for when I feel bad about my life and need a pick-me-up.

you touch upon something valid

when autistic people attach to racism even racists are made uncomfortable.

This is fucking embarrassing.

>being this incapable of taking responsibility for your life
If you can blame your parents for how you turned out, it isn't really fair to blame the Jews anyway. You should be blaming the Jews' parents for raising manipulative little shits. The current generation of Jews had no choice but to ruin life for white people. :^)

shit dude i know there's an 80% change you're baiting but i REALLY wanna believe you are real and really believe all the 'muh white genocide' shit.
i'd watch a show with you as a main character senpai, im 100% serious. it boggles my mind how people get to these levels of retardation and denial .

also theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=JmR0DAjKjL0

>There will never be a civil Leftovers thread on Sup Forums

Makes me sad

well there was that conspiracy movie with mel gibson.

If that could be crossed with, say, rusty brown, now that would be some shit.

the Sup Forumscuck has cycles of shitposting and then realizing how pathetic he is and leaving Sup Forums alone for awhile . this thread just happened to fall on the polcucks natural shitpositng cycle. next one is probably safe.

>based mel
fuck no , the Sup Forumstard is either skinny or a neckbeard. movie would be him spending his allowance on a subscription for blacked.com and then feeling angry and guilty all movie. end of his arc is him getting a job and a black friend.

what did Kevin tell her when he browned out that night??

This is rusty brown.

we still dont know what he did on all those sleepwalks and whats the deal with he dog that runs off at the end of s2 or the truck dean gives him which IIRC he still drives . also we saw sleepwalking kevin only one time when evie fakes her departure and sees him trying to kill himself.

its basically a huge hole in the plot and im really hoping they make an episode of kevin's sleepwalking alter-ego. i wanna see all those scenes of him with dean and aimee.

You know what's more pathetic than a man who devotes his life to fighting against the genocide of his people?

The man who denies the genocide is even happening despite being exposed to all of the evidence day in day out. The man who can't trust his own eyes. The man whose thoughts are not his own.

go ahead senpai , show me the bodies of the people being killed in this genocide.

neuroplasticity means the more you think about something, the more you'll see that something everywhere you look.

It's a shame that some characters like Jill get put on the back-burner because of the budget and episode limitations for season 3. They just don't have the time focus on her with how fast the show is moving.

Go to Europe and see the bodies that multiculturalism has left in its wake for yourself.

Every mixed race baby born is a walking monument of a dead civillization.

Every cute white girl getting paired up with a negro on the latest HBO show is a smoking gun.

>We will never see the fully fleshed out version of this show.
>Only a "rush to the next kino moment" meme version
This is why I think The Sopranos will never be matched.

only mixed race babies are objectively better and healthier .
if anything is the antithesis of civilization its the culture of the white people . they are deliberately having children at ages where its detrimental to the child's health and create a generation of people with a shitton more mental\heart\developmental diseases then the last . they literally want to create a society of sickly freaks by making kids at 35+ while the more civilized world makes children at ages where it makes sense, is healthy and keeps them outside of the human evolutionary shadow.

Sopranos plays it too safe tho, and I stopped watching because all the women are irritating cunts

>only mixed race babies are objectively better and healthier .
If you're mixing with degenerate races like blacks then they are also uglier, of lower intelligence and more prone to violence.

You'd never have seen International Assassin if it wasn't ripping off Join The Club.

Girls not wanting to have sex with you is not genocide.