Is this the one movie that we can say, beyond any doubt (((who))) was behind the negative reviews?

Is this the one movie that we can say, beyond any doubt (((who))) was behind the negative reviews?

Yep

As a non Christian fag, I have to say this movie was fantastic. One of the few movies that almost made me cry

The actor that played Jesus could find another job for long time after The passion bc of this, so yup - they are alive

Yes.
>dat scene where G-sus splashes Mary with water
a cute

Imagine if it came out today and they made 3 movies out of one book

Actors who play Jesus usually have a hard time finding work again. No one will hire them for anything relevant. It's the Christ curse.

I have this movie in shrink wrap from easter, should I watch it? No spoilers please that was sarcasm

>spoiler
The jews win

i wonder why

but Jim Caviezel was quite famous before the movie so probably some hands-rubbing was involved

No, because there is literally nothing anti-semitic on it

Max von Sydow and Christian Bale have had a solid career

>nothing anti-semitic
literally jews kill the leader of different religion

Don't worry user, God is the type that lets you think you won as part of his keikaku

pic related

It were about 30-50 jews that doomed Jesus to death. They are all dead by now. Nothing anti-semitic in portraying it

So not showing Jews in a positive light 100% of the time is anti-Semitic?

yup, also checkem

Silence was sacked out the Oscar nominations because it was literally "too christian".

They are both Turbo-liberals with a previous career tho.

Because of your post Max vo Sydow will die tomorrow.

I actually just watched it for the first time this Easter. Definitely one of the most powerful movies I've ever seen.

Von Sydow is not very political, and he only truly became famous after playing Jesus (the greater role he played before was on Seventh Seal)

Bale is even less political, he was only known, before playing Jesus, as the kid from Empire of the Sun, Treasure Island and Mel Gibson's buddy in Pocahontas, and he was one of the few actors of his generation to attend Charlton Heston's funeral

>Antisemitism in this thread