Where can I find more kino tv & film youtube channels like these?

Where can I find more kino tv & film youtube channels like these?
youtube.com/user/Cool4dence0/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd
youtube.com/user/Antsize/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCuEBf-3_wFSpfB7LCgM5CyQ/videos
pic unrelated

>cross tattoo
retard

HE'S A BIG GUY

>A cross tattoo

t. m'fedora

How do I go about getting arms like this? I have bingo wings and want these tough guy arms so that I can get some radical tats and pull a 10/10 gf. Serious question

Why does he look malnourished? Is he a vegan?

>never eat
>do it evey day

>christiancucks
I mean I guess it looks cool, but why a fucking cross? He could've tattoo anything else on his arms. Retarded Americans.

Drugs

more like negan

More like nogains

more like walking dead

more like walking dyel

>negan is supposed to be a big guy
>looks like a twink instead

BRAVA VINCE BRAVA

you don't want arms like this. I have arms like that and they're fairly unimpressive unless you flex. look at his forearm.

For me they are perfect. How long did you work out for these arms? Do you have the tattoos that win hearts of women?

>literally everyone on earth with tattoos of religious symbols and figures are all fully believing faithfags.

It's clear that you don't get out much.

>tfw noodle arms and tiny hands

Damn Marc Maron looks like that?

Every other day I do bicep curls, various shoulder exercises, tricep dips and bench press. Also eat lean. I have pretty bad depression so I'm almost never in the mood to eat even if I'm physically hungry. It won't take you long to get arms like those if you're consistent.

Why would you tattoo the Cross of Christ on your body unless you're Christian? Dumb much?

Why did you edit it?

Because you are to young for this board. refine your taste, lurk moar and then start posting.

AIDS