Are you ready for the tvshow that tells you how awful you are as a white christian male

Are you ready for the tvshow that tells you how awful you are as a white christian male.

> Republic of evil white male
> Woman and black husband seperated with their mulatto child..
Repent!

So maybe don't watch it?

No one on this horrible board is an actual Christian.

its pretty kino actually . it really surprised me that they are following the book so closely compared to shows like the expanse that butcher the shit out of the source material , and the stuff they added on is great.

my one complaint is that ofred and ofglen should be switched around . many places in the story make much less sense if she is portrayed by the ugly secretary from madmen.

>Sup Forums - Triggered Virgins

The show goes a long way to show you it's an extreme bastardization of Christianity. They show the government tearing down a church and mention St. Patrick's in New York being destroyed. Offred says she and her child were both baptized.

She's cute. CUTE

All the commercials flash up giant words in quotes like SO TIMELY and RELEVANT, which means it's liberal propaganda. I wonder if the devil will show up and be a white guy in a suit with a bad hairpiece.

Also Elizabeth Moss is ugly and needs to fix that stupid gap in her teeth.

I personally don't give a shit. It's the Handmaid's Tale, of course it's going to YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!! splattered all over it.

The real problem OP is when that agenda gets thrown into shows that shouldn't have that shit to begin with. Like Bill Nye or Jessica Jones.

>white
they literally added blacks to it where the original story had none, blacks were told to fuck off, jews were told to convert or fuck off.
it kinda makes sense since they changed the setting to make it more recent and some of the movements the book is doing an allegory of changed as well.
>male
the oppression of women is done by women . its basically a combination of iran on steroids with an extreme caste system (the handmaid caste being determined by fertility and not birth)

anyways senpai why u assblasted at it atwood wrote some damn good stories . i wonder if they'll ever make a madadam show.

well the government of gilead is clearly antiliberal and the book\show show the horrors of antiliberalism but i cant see how that is in any way timely or relevant since in all the countries anyone will watch this (western ones) the vast majority (95%++ if not close to 100%) are liberal.

>a Hulu original series
So now I have to subscribe to fucking Hulu as well? Fuck this bullshit

Nobody cares that you're poor

im watching this and i dont even know what hulu is, its probably unavailable here anyway.

I'm not poor but I do have my principles. This is a case where a monopoly would actually be more consumer friendly.

just set up an RSS feed to download all the shows you want the moment the ep comes out i've been doing this shit for years and cant see how much more consumer friendly you can go.

>implying Christfags aren't the biggest white knights and cucks around

How about they change the religion to Islam since it's more relevant now?

What the fuck kind of victim complex do you have to possess to think this premise is anything like modern life? White women, until they sour like milk at 35, have one of the easiest fucking lives of anyone in this country.

that would be a documentary senpai

But all Muslims are peaceful and good, user. It's those few rotten apples that ruin it for everyone. On the other hand, Christians aren't 100% approving of sluts riding the cock carousel so fuck those evil bigots.

That's not consuming, that's stealing.

Cry more bitch nigga

Has anyone here actually read the handmaid's tale?

Look anyone, spoiler alert: the main drive of the themes of this show will be feminism, not race.

Just a heads up as you apparently haven't read babby's first dystopia highschool-tier lit.

Is this series any good? I'm a fan of Moss but I don't want to watch some preachy bullshit.

>white christian male
i'm only one of those three famalam