STUDY: TRUMP VOTERS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER IQ

A new study conducted at Harvard University shows that Donald Trump supporters have a significantly lower IQ than Hillary Clinton supporters.

Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology at the university and the study’s lead author, explained that people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice.

The study's results suggest that cognitive abilities play a critical role in whether someone supports Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton for president.

ibtimes.com/trump-supporters-tend-have-lower-iq-new-study-401570

sounds like gordon hodson is a fucking ableist

Any study that comes out of Harvard is going to "show" that liberals are smarter than conservatives (and probably have bigger pee pees and don't beat their wives).

>PAGE NOT FOUND

>Harvard
And into the trash it goes.

>PAGE NOT FOUND
fuck off nerd

>a study conducted at a liberal indoctrination centre show that Republicans are stupid meanies
really makes you think

Sup Forums btfo

>Your flag on drugs

so u b sayin vote for hilary and iq goes up

>Harvard

lol have you actually been to Harvard? I have. It's like a mecca for libcuck retarded faggots. There's some pretty based people there but they're mostly in the science divisions

Would it have mattered if it came from the most conservative place in the world? NO. You still wouldn't have accepted it.

Also, if the reverse was reported, you would have completely agreed and proceeded to shove it in the face of every liberal you come in contact with. Admit it.

>page not found

Sick bait, user. Try to make an article that sounds somewhat plausible next time.

Once again, classism. The working class do not vote for "workers" parties, they vote for the right ("populism"). Of course an out of work blue-collar worker is going to have a lower IQ than a liberal arts graduate on average. This contempt for the lower classes is why they don't vote for the left.

wtf I hate drumpf now

>spics and niggers
>high IQ

huehuehue

Oh look it's another racists and conservatives are dumb episode. Thank you Gordon.

Source is not present...

But after googling "Gordon Hodson IQ" several articles came up, on this subject - that conservative IQ being less than liberals..

Whether these studies are "flawed" and merley are created by liberals to liberals as a sort of click bait; and don't hold any truth.
or if they are more or less legit, I dunno.

I love how IQ is not a thing when it pertains to blacks, but it's totally a thing if it can construed as a way of attacking whites. I think Erdogan has the right idea (a big fucking purge).

>148 IQ
>voting for Trump

Explain to me why I should be bothered that on average, others who would vote as I would have a lower IQ?

It doesn't bother the white democrats that in many districts they win with the support of demographics with a significantly lower IQ than themselves.

If you see a democrat that actively uses the argument that those they dislike have a lower IQ, feel free to ask them if that applies to blacks and those with significant Amerindian heritage.

I really have a hard time believing this shit when the majority of the reasons of "why you shouldn't vote for Trump" is because "he's raysis, xenophobic, islsmophobic, misogynist etc." when in reality none of this is true and just blatant lies by media

Oh, and "vote Hillary because she's a woman"

I mean, how can anyone with higher IQ fall for this?

>STUDY: TRUMP VOTERS HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER IQ

No shit, smart voters say they'll vote for Hillary so they don't get their car destroyed or eggs tossed at their house or shot by BLM supporters.

IQ doesn't mean shit

Look at Bobby Fischer, he's dead

Ted Kaczynski is in prison

HAHAHHA POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Wow, nice, Liberals like to pick on slow people.

(((Hodson)))

Who cares? We're making America Great Again, faggot

When did they do those IQ tests on the Trump supporters and Hillary supporters? Oh, they are just making things up. And REALLY stupid people believe it, and somehow come to the conclusion that their stupidity makes them smart. Only way to measure is to have people take an IQ test in the booth at the time they cast their vote. These people doing studies at Harvard should know this. They think that they are so smart that no one can see through their bullshit. And they are so stupid that they don't realize the only people they are fooling are themselves, and retarded people.

You are projecting. Just because you rely upon obvious propaganda which reinforces the idiocy drummed into you by the public schools and the media does not mean that intelligent people also do this. YOU love idiot level propaganda, so you assume EVERYONE does.

lot of hypothetical accusations m8

>1 post by this ID

Ha!Ha! Good job faggot! That'l make them vote for Hillary!
Go fuck yourself hard.

Now show us the IQ test results between the races. :^)

you should've thrown in some more hypothetical scenarios that are impossible to disprove

>Harvard
No bias there.

kek.

I might add.

That one of the things I find odd about these studies; is that it is well known that black people have a significantly lower IQ than white in general. And that black people vote +90% democrat (Hillary).
So if we assume that white people would vote repuplican or democrat independent of their IQ, Then democrats voters would have the lowest IQ, because of black voters.
So if the claim to be true, that conservative have a lower IQ than liberals, then the IQ gap between white republican and white liberals must be huge, since liberals would have to make up for the black liberals.

(((study)))
it's nothing, fake link.

I have an iq of 138 and Im voting trump.
I guess all democrats are super geniuses.

Especially all those black voters.

>Resistance to change

Kek.

It might be true, rednecks are dumber than the dogs they own a lot of the time.

wow i was on th-the Trump trian befor but now im hildog

That's right, call the people stupid

Surely it won't backfire on you at some point.

thats because the lizards act as crazy high outliers to the IQ pool

Do all americans take IQ tests? Why does everybody on Pol know their IQs? Are they just narcissists?

It's called online tests that they have taken over and over again till desired result.

t. average IQ guy.

What was the name of the (((person)) who conducted the study?

That's really like how women take those personality tests and post them on facebook.

Yeah, that's a Jew

This desperate shilling is hillarious.

>people of low intelligence gravitate toward ideologies which stress resistance to change and, in turn, prejudice

There's some non sequitur there.

IIRC it has been found repeatedly that liberals have higher IQs than the mean, whereas social conservatives have lower than mean IQs.

Liberals score at ~110 on average, 3 below Ashkenazim (depending on whose data you're sourcing, and ~5 points below Episcopalians.

What you fail to mention is fiscal conservatives scoring highest of all political ideologies, with a mean of ~115 or higher.

The once that have taken an IQ test, and is ranked bellow the top X%, don't brag about it. The ones that have a higher IQ mention it over and over again, creating the illusion that the average Sup Forumsack is way above average.

>intelligent people
>bragging

gross

This is not even a surprise. People with higher IQs go to college, where they receive Marxist conditioning.

In my experience,
Higher IQ minorities, OTOH, skew right.

Anything produced by Harvard outside of STEM is completely worthless.
Academia abandoned credibility in favor of Marxist ideology decades ago.

There was some black econ prof there who proved whites are more likely to be shot by cops than nogs.

He was "surprised" but at least he was honest and didn't fudge the data.

>but they're mostly in the science divisions
i hope a psychology student saw this and kills himself/herself

>such obvious b8 will reach bump limit

Democrats brag about IQ then purposefully exclude blacks and hispanics while simultaneously saying IQ doesn't matter and is racist.

And yet we have millions of blacks voting for Hillary.

Myth busted.

(((harvard)))

Fun stuff: Harvard already discredited that study. Guess why.

Tallest to shortest, what's the problem?

this

I don't think liberals are dumb, just narcissistic and driven by the need to be at the top of the virtue stack.

Look at this study, they need to feel that liberalism has a monopoly on intelligence. Psychology is a quack discipline anyway.

When you use biased samples like universities where there are less black and hispanic people.

Does this high IQ of yours make it to where you pass on the opportunity to keep more of your income and in return you get Medicaid?

>Harvard
Obola went there, so I'm not surprised they would come out with a study that says his opponents are stupid.

>tfw iq of 130

>make 6 figures at 27

>unemployed hipsters tell me I'm stupid because I don't vote my income away from me to them

I and many others were tested in elementary school (age 6-12) to qualify for certain education programs. Most people who say their IQs online take online tests or Mensa test. I took a Stanford-Binet test.

>working class feels disconnected from politics
>feel like politicians don't work for them
>rally behind Trump
>political class shames them
>calls them all idiots
>just confirms their belief politicians aren't working for them
>rally behind Trump more

kek, keep digging your hole deeper shills

So he did get the black vote.

>someone wasted your tax dollars on what is basically a real life shitpost
Kill yourselves

Fpbp

These motherfucking ableists think they're so great.

>(((Harvard University)))

This is clearly a lie because most niggers tend to vote Democrat

What do you do, user? Teach me to be you

>Sup Forums literally just admitting they're intellectually disabled

Glorious.

When I was an undergraduate the libertarian club was consistently the most eloquent and most proficient at debating. They literally BTFO'd the various liberal groups on campus every single time they tried to argue.

I've always noticed with studies like these though that the liberals (who ostensibly claim to represent the working man) will take uneducated conservatives and hold them up as the scions of the right but they seem hesitant to analyze the intellectual fabric that libertarians are cut from.

I suspect they fear what they would be forced to report.

>Such a failure at life he has to lie to impress virgin NEETs on Sup Forums.

Literally every IQ study that tries to compare conservatives and liberals specifically samples from populations low in African Americans and Hispanics.

Lol......Demacrats are either minority imbeciles or elitist puppet masters.

Right, and fiscal conservatives like wall street are voting Hillary not Trump.

Liberals attack easy targets. They love to make fun of the Laffer Curve but never mention all the respected Republican economists.

>TRUMP VTERS R DUMBDUMBS!
>DEY DONT HAVE COLLAGE DEEGREE IN TRANSGENDER MARXIST GHANAN DISC THROWING

>Conservative have a lower IQ than liberals, see I said conservashits are morons.
>Oh niggers have a low IQ? Well obviously this is due to IQ being utterly meaningless and stupid.

this. Rednecks are basically white niggers

Because they didn't agree with the findings, and have a clear agenda to prove otherwise?

>The best university in the world is filled with liberals

Really makes you think...

Yes my melanated sir; all you need to do is go right inside that building and vote D(umb).

>(((Study)))
Nice try. Also

>IQ is inaccurate because it shows blacks as subhuman
>IQ is accurate because it shows the opposition as stupid
Double standard.

Don't forget this part

0.02 Shekels have been transferred to your bank account.

>implying I care about the average IQ of other Trump supporters
I'm well above average. If you can highjump 10 feet high, why does it matter if the bar is set at 6 feet or five feet? You're still clearing the jump.

I don't know my IQ, but I'm a senior level software developer that does various international business trips through Asia and eastern Europe, so I imagine I'm at least somewhat smart.

Flag related. US citizen.

>Dr. Gordon Hodson, a professor of psychology
>psychology
>anything but a meme field

This kind of study is not exactly new: there have been studies in the past that have found conservatives have a lower average IQ than liberals in the US. A Japanese researcher whose name escapes me has also gone on to say that people with higher IQs are more likely to consider politically "novel" ideas, that is, Communism, Anarchism, etc. Meanwhile people of a more average IQ prefer proven political ideologies that have continually upheld civilization: conservatism. People of average IQ vote the safer option, frankly; liberals constantly want to try out politically novel concepts that often just fail even if they do have some golden years along the way.