/autosg/ - formerly /cric/

For cricket-related discussion with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Pakistani
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coupla YUGE days of cricket lads.

it’s in the bag

Doesn't really make sense though does it.

>Taylor out

Test

seething ur gonna lose haha

>putting faith in Poojibuls predictions after his humiliating Aus vs South Africa one

Just woke up.
Hlw dear bros.

just a rough patch
he'll come good

but who...
;)

he can't be out the game hasnt even started yet

He means out of the closet

that means gay

RIP Thomas

RIP Thomas the goose.

Just took a massive Boult lads.

deakins solo album is so much better than that shit boring album person pitch

Wonder what Thomas the goose's parents thought of his lifestyle

If we win, I'm going to fly to whatever 3rd world swamp rajipoo "lives" in and rape him to death. Pray for your bum buddy.

>rape him to death

think i'll watch the brainletbash decider tomorrow night while getting hammered

I'm old-fashioned.

>beautiful day
>beautiful people on /cric/

>ODI = brainletbash
Found the casual shitter lads.

For Zachy, limited overs = brainletbash.

It's been a bit ladies and lads, so I guess it's time yet another autosage-preventing CRICKET UPDATE

In International Cricket...
>India def. Bangladesh in the 2d match of the T20I tri-series in Sri Lanka. India win by 6 wkts., 8 balls rem. Fairly low-scoring game. BAN put up 139 in 20 overs, and the Indian chase took nearly 19 overs to win.
>South Africa vs. Australia, 2d test at St George's Park. Will begin at 0800 GMT on the 9th.
>New Zealand vs. England, 5th ODI at Hagley Oval. Will begin at 2200 GMT on the 9th (10th local).
>Sri Lanka vs. Bangladesh, 3d match of the T20I tri-series in Sri Lanka. Will begin at 1330 GMT on the 10th.
>England Lions vs. Windies A, 2d unofficial ODI at Stanford Cricket Ground. Will begin at 1800 GMT on the 9th. In the 1st unofficial ODI, Windies A def. England Lions by 5 runs.

In the ICC WCQ:
>UAE def. Netherlands by 6 wkts., 36 balls rem. NL went 176 all out in 46.3 ov.
>Windies def. PNG by 6 wkts., 42 balls rem. PNG went 200 all out in 42.4 ov.
>Scotland def. Nepal by 4 wkts., 51 balls rem. Nepal went 149 all out in 47.4 ov.
>Hong Kong def. Afghanistan by 30 runs (D/L). HK went 241/8; revised target was 226 in 46 ov.
Standings:
>In Group A, Ireland, Windies, and UAE are tied with 4 points each, the former two with 2 wins and no losses, while UAE has 2 wins and 1 loss. PNG and Netherlands bring up the bottom of the group with no wins.
>In Group B, Scotland leads the pack with 6 points (3 wins, 0 losses). Zimbabwe is in second place with 4 points (2 wins, 0 losses). Hong Kong in third with 2 points (1 win, 1 loss). Afghanistan and Nepal make up the bottom with no wins.

Read on for domestic cricket...

In Domestic Cricket:

>Alokozay Ahmad Shah Abdali 4-day tournament (Afghanistan First-Class): Stumps after day 2 in the 4th, 5th and 6th matches. Speen Ghar trail Amo by 312 with 6 wkts. rem. in the 1st inns. Kabul trail Boost by 63 with 6 wkts. rem. in the 1st inns. Mis Ainak lead by 18 with 10 wkts. rem.
>Plunket Shield (New Zealand First-Class): Auckland vs. Central Districts (Eden Park) and Northern Districts vs. Canterbury (Cobham Oval); both matches to begin shortly.
>Sheffield Shield (Australia First-Class): Tasmania def. South Australia by 16 runs. Queensland vs. Western Australia, stumps after day 3, QLD lead by 110 with 10 wkts. rem.
>Sunfoil 3-day cup (South Africa First-Class): Stumps after day 1. Boland lead vs. Eastern Province by 66 with 2 wkts. rem. in the 1st inns. Easterns/Northern Cape, Gauteng/Northerns, and North West/Border all delayed due to poor light with little play.
>Pakistan Super League (T20): Islamabad United def. Lahore Qalandars by 6 wkts., 14 balls rem. Quetta Gladiators def. Karachi Kings by 67 runs.

does saintner have another godtier innings in him lads?

HOW are hong kong as good as they are lads? they must have a really good cricket scene out there. the team seems be formed pretty much entirely from their 20,000 pakistanis, but heck that's nothing , saudi arabia has 1,500,000 pakistanis. even thailand has 65,000

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Pakistani

WODS

>autosage

rip

How does /cric/ feel about carbonated beverages?

havent had a carbonated beverage that wasnt beer in more than a year

there's plenty to choose from

>autosage

yikes

>page 7
the literal and actual relationship between /cric/ and site moderation. Great stuff lads.

LADS!

If I let you use my Saintnerâ„¢ meme, can I use you're sweating blackcaps fan

BASED Richo

Shut up Richo.

BASED Brainlet

(not) BASED paedo-fan

do maori people bully whitoids?

PUKANA BLEH

> LE BEDO BANDER XD XD XD
BASED Cringy Brainlet

You seem upset.

>do those at the bottom of society bully those on top
What do you think.

Are we actually on autosage again? There are matches on right now! Central Districts vs. Auckland is at lunch. Northern Districts vs. Canterbury should be on right now. I think Queensland vs. Western Australia is on as well.

Yes. And it's your fault.

No dear bro.

dunno m8

that's why I'm askin

his people have a long and proud tradition of being rapists. your best be on the ball

Why are you asking in a cricket thread?

But they're manlet rapists raping children and womanlets. I'm a BSK.

it's the only thread where I can surely find anons from new zealand

what if you have to fight his whole village to get to him

t. morrocan

But it's Sup Forums garbage and we're not interested.

Fight them all or rape them all

I thought you'd say that. what if they all had aids?

sorry, didn't mean to hurt ur feelings

why

what makes you think so?

I'd recommend the next thread be a game thread of sorts.

tikes

littluns

You didn't hurt my feelings. But I think you should fuck off.

I will do it eventually, since it's late night here but FIRST I have to know how hard were you bullied by Maori ppl in school

give it up mo

yikes

holy mother of based cricket on in 6 hours and 11 minutes

are you sure

Shall be making fresh bread

Where my TWICEbros at?

Hlw dear bro. Long time no see.

just over 5 hours now lads

until the toddlers are taking their naps that is

Included fixtures lad

Seriously m8, just make it a game thread.

This thread's subject is /autosg/, pretty stupid tbqh.

I thought it was funny

It caught the janny's attention though.

And what caught the janny's attention on all the other perfectly legit threads autosaged recently?

We usually get autosaged during US hours.

It's the chronic off-topic shitposting.
It's our own fault.

hlw hi g8aftrnun dear bro sushil kxa ta hot n new news?this is me om sharma on the way from rudrapur i wanna chose the song from the movies aashiqui2 of the tum hi ho i wanna dedicated fst u technician bro n to my all frns tk care stay happy have a jhakas day bye bye chalte chalte phir milinge

Case in point

LMAO WTF?

He could be a Briton.
See

New bread time lads.