Nazis never took Moscow unlike Napoléon and his army...

Nazis never took Moscow unlike Napoléon and his army, russians were forced to flee in Siberia when they saw the Grande Armée.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And you still lost. At least the Germans beat them in WW1.

>most notorious french person in history
>literally born on a backwater eyetalian island

No. We lost agaianst winetr extremely rude, before electric heating did not exist

Moscow wasn`t a capital back then, so I don`t know wether it`s even a valid comparison. However, nazis never took Leningrad either.

I am grateful for based Napoleon wish he conquered Greece so I could be eating frogs

They collapsed because muh revolution

>Germans beat them in WW1.

Guess who paid Lenin.

>russians were forced to flee in Siberia when they saw the Grande Armée.
And this turned out spectacularly for them.

>Lenin

He wasn't alone

Good point! What was the capital back then?

Saint Petersburg

Saint Petersburg

Maybe we'll do it a second time...

Blyatin District

Lucky for you that Carlous Rex of Sweden failed in his campaigns or else it would've been swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

Russians are stupid subhumans and russian army was always shit. Russia can only send million of its soldiers to die until the enemy is completely out of ammo. No tactics, no technology, no advanced weaponry, only zerg rush and hundreds of thousands of people used as cannon fodder.

>watch the country, I'll watch the sky

Unite the Union and march on Moscow plz

The russians couldn't have won WW2 without putting their shit together. They've been retarded in WW1, and in the first months of WW2 but they learned from their mistakes

>unironically replying to Nikita
That's a bait, no need to reply to him.

>american education

That is not a bait at all. Just because you dislike some fact it doesn't make that fact wrong. Russia always had extremely high losses compared to enemies (there were very few exceptions).

amerilards have inferiority complex towards france

It's really doable senpai.