So user I heard you are a "race realist". What does that mean?

>So user I heard you are a "race realist". What does that mean?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Better question why are we eating arugala and parmasean?
Also whose the nigger

Your brother's bf

Hopefully the day of the rope happens before Christmas then

How about you stop roleplaying you pathetic faggot

it means feelings and stigma and fear do not enter into my perceptions nor thought chains nor conclusions at all

Well, it means that racial politics cannot be discussed honestly until we are willing to admit fundamental racial differences. These differences exist, and can be scientifically and statistically described.

You can't fix something until you accurately understand what is broken.

Pass the gravy please.

U scared of my logic famalam?

define "race"

"it means fuck niggers and muslims"

Its people that are genetically and geographically distinct. It makes arabs and blacks look bad and we need them for our slaves in the west, so its not a popular word anymore.

(((officials)))

Let me tell you about the kikes

Umm, don't you mean ***who's ??????? Sounds like you are the nigger

It means I think the Kentucky derby is a more pure sport than NASCAR. What did you think it meant?

Lol my whole family and the majority of my friends are racist and I live in just about the most liberal state in the union

germans and french are genetically and geographically distict. So we are different races?

you both like the same race inside your wives

sub-race.

like germanic, celtic, aglo, slav, etc.

It means that the gorilla sitting at the left end of the table has a lower iq.

How the hell did I end up here, you aren't my dad, and who is that nigger?

Who's been telling you this?

>m'logic

>why are we eating arugala and parmasean?
What's wrong with that? It's delicious

>have you not ever noticed how we look radically different from each other

>7-1

define subrace

l-lol h-heh its just some pranks on the internet its rlly stupid lol.

nigga define these nuts

You mean whose is

>Umm
>***
>?????????
>you are not you're

hello summer

"Small"

T-TAKE THAT BACK REEEE

Ayy.

>yfw 100 was once considered "average"

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHERE AM I?

I have been in this situation.

Trust me, talking about it is nothing more than a huge fucking mistake. It will ruin your life.

The reality is the people around you secretly agree yet they can't say it. Black people holding them hostage, holding us all hostage. That's all it is.

Black people and Jews are literally preventing us from honesty and love toward our family members and friends.

Mankind had potential, senpai.

Low class, they don't have their napkins placed on their laps.

Shut the fuck up and eat dinner.

i work prep at a michelin starred restaurant and that fucking salad is triggering me.

>americans

> Black people and Jews are literally preventing us from honesty and love toward our family members and friends.

If you sincerely believe this you are delusional.

Who the hell are you people? Get the fuck out of my house or you'll be having lead for your dinner party.

sorry, I mispoke

I meant to say "whose nigger is that?"

it means i dont get offended by statistics because im not an oversensitive retard thats scared of reality.

I think when talking in generalities, like blacks and asians, one should be talking about either averages or the middle of the distributions. When you talk about black people with leftists they want to talk about the 99th percentile of black people, ones with over 120 IQs and college educations and no criminal records. That does not make sense.

You know the differences here are so slight they're barely even measurable. But the diff between an East Asian, sub-Saharan African, and a Dane are real.

>subrace

This is legitimately not a thing in the same way that social zealots believe "race" isn't a thing. The "celts" and "Germanics" are basically completely mixed. There's no real distinction between most Europeans, only gradual differences in how often light hair, light eyes, and other minor features are expressed according to north-south and east-west axes.

>implying there would be a nigger at my parents' table
>implying I need to explain them what racial realism is

Left to right:
>Goofy Elizabeth
>Male Pattern AIDS Moby
>Randy "Hermes" Jackson
>The Mummy: Obese Edition
>Office Ass

>"Well, since all of you are nothing but cartoon characters in my head, I don't mind telling you what it means, but that nigger might wanna leave the table first."

It means I'm not afraid to point out trends in race or ethnic groups.

>there's people living in the same planet as me right now that are unironically eating straight up grass on a plate with some dogshit vegan sauce on top of it and call it a "good diner"

It means I fucked your mom, mom.
Yours too, grandma!

its easy to tell the difference between a czech or a slovak or a german or a pole

france is a bunch of different groups and not a real group so they dont count

The German and French are both different ethnicities of the same (European) race, graphically represented in the pic related genetic cluster on the lower right corner.

The Formation of Races, Varieties, and Breeds
>It is a general principle of evolutionary biology that when populations of species become isolated from one another they evolve into two or more sub-species. These are generally termed varieties, strains, or breeds. In the case of humans these different varieties are called races. These different varieties evolve as a result of the four processes of founder effects, genetic drift, mutation, and adaptation.
- Lynn Richard, Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis, Washington Summit Books, Augusta, GA (2005).

>i've literally had this conversation with my family

It means you need to stop trying to apply buzzwords your hear on the internet into gossip.
You stupid fucking pieces of shit.

get out of my head

Aquaphobe!

>its easy to tell the difference between a czech or a slovak or a german or a pole

Although I'm skeptical you could do this, even if it were true, the scientific point stands--the genetic differences between Europeans are minuscule, and much of Europe has been mixing and conquering each other for thousands and thousands of years in a way that really precludes the idea of a "subrace."

There's a bit of difference between a Finn and an Italian, but not between most Europeans that are geographically closer to each other than that.

I fully corroborate this post; the genetic differences between European ethnicities are negligible (for example, the differences in eye and hair colour are the result of a miniscule amount of genes, which are the literal tip of the entire genome's iceberg - the entirety of which will determine an individual's race), which is to be expected, since Europe is the most genetically homogeneous continent:
>Classical polymorphic markers (i.e. blood groups, protein electromorphs and HLA antigenes) have suggested that Europe is a genetically homogeneous continent (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1993, Piazza 1993).
>The analysis of mtDNA sequences has also shown a high degree of homogeneity among European populations, and the genetic distances have been found to be much smaller than between populations on other continents, especially Africa (Comas et al. 1997).

The same negligible genetic distance will also translate to the European populations living abroad, such as European Americans, who also retain the European genetic levels of functionality, such genetic intelligence, etc.

Pic related also refers to African Americans, as Sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ in the sixty-something region.