Europa lelgue thread

Europa lelgue thread
For the people not watching Milan-Arse and their irrelevant teams that can't bring enough people for a gamethread

This thread is a shit as Dirtmund

Anyone else having buffering problems with acestream recently? Other streams are fine

Atleti is clearly the best team in this competition.

Lyon didn't shit themselves in the last minutes, impressive

when is dortmund playing

What game should I watch next lads?

Also wondering this.

OM- Bilbao

Will watch that one then, cheers.

>the final could very well be RB Leipzig-Red Bull Salzburg

(you)

Marseille looking good

>That penalty
Quite honestly that was really severe. Now I'm interested in knowing who will chimp out first.

Fucking Spics. This is disgraceful

Must feel good being able to threaten refs with ETA bombings

Typical Spanish behaviour mate.

Get dominated and complain about a legit decision enough so the 4th official crumbles to somehow turn the tie.

Disgusting

Atletico will win it in the end

> the state of European refereeing
You're not supposed to overturn decisions just because Raúl García is yelling at you, faggots. Raúl García is screaming all the time, he's fucked in the head.

Nah, it wasn't penalty.
And honestly Athletic didn't even deserve that goal. I hope that the shit we have as coach get sacked soon.

>Nah, it wasn't penalty
I dislike when these are overturned as it leads to situations where you can basically shoot at any arm in the box and get a penalty and a card for free instead of actually trying to score. It's basically exploitation of the laws of the game and I don't like that.

>I hope that the shit we have as coach get sacked soon
I understood that Bilbao wasn't doing so great in LaLiga. Care to share some hindsight?

Well, Valverde, our previous coach, went to manage Barcelona this year (he was probably the best coach we had since we won our last league, in the early 80s) and they hired the coach from the youth team. In his only two previous experiences in a 1st division team, he got sacked in both of them (Osasuna and Xerez). This year, apart from very irregular results in Liga and EL, got eliminated against a third division team in Copa del Rey.
So I'm not expecting so much from this year until they sack Ziganda.

american post here

why would anyone support a team owned by a company (rb leipzig)

They like the product?

people that live in leipzig would

>That flop from the keeper
Hope you're being granted your wish. Bilbao players made so many technical mistakes...

Fans have created new clubs for less that than.

I couldn't agree more with you.

>BvB gets knocked out of the competition next week
Why couldn't you save us, Shinji...