The moment you dropped a TV show

The moment you dropped a TV show

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-tvs-first-binary-gender-character-asia-kate-dillon-showtimes-billions-979523
variety.com/2017/tv/news/billions-star-asia-kate-dillon-emmy-awards-gender-nonbinary-1202023724/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my pronouns are shut, the, fuck, and up

GO LOOK AT MY SHOW ITS SO POLITICALLY CORRECT AND ADRESSES THE STRUGGLES OF POSTMODERNIST HIPPYS

I really hope that prenatal eugenics will become the norm in 20-30 years and that mental defects like that get fixed. Although I fear that when the time comes all this transgender shit will be so deeply embedded into society that it'll not be considered a defect anymore.

I have never met a single person in my life who wanted people to use their pronouns and I'm pretty sure I'm a normie with a job. I think this is just some kind of elaborate joke played on us by Hollywood.

You can take your pronouns and shove them up your ass.

If I was ever lectured by some retard about some stupid pronoun they identified as I would laugh in their face.

When black flag became butt pirates

This is the rest of eternity for you. Your kids, if you even have any, will accept every little bit of this as just being what the world is. They won't know anything else and they'll hate you for your ignorance and will be happy when you die.

my preferred nouns are bird and/or crow. CAW CAW CAW

and then you would be quietly and swiftly dismissed by HR.

what's wrong with people

Kek. I'm gonna use this.

Did it really? Haven't seen the show. Why the fuck does this always happen? First season is great, you get hooked, then the second season they roll out the gay and tranny shit. Billions and House of Cards, for example.

Unless they go on the internet, become red pilled and hate him for being so degenerate that he doesn't even want to throw gays down from buildings or hang niggers.

what is this?

how did Trainspotting know what the future held?

"years from now there will be no guys and no girls, just wankers"

I think its a predominantly middle class issue, whats your job?

Generation Z either going to save us or put the final nail in our coffin. If an intergalactic civilization found us I think they would put us out of pity.

ok, shut the fuck up.

did you just assume my shut the fuck up?

Let them destroy each other. They deserve it

I take it your pronoun is homo?

you really can't win with these people

>that's some transmisogynistic shit right there

BTFO

That's why you become self-employed and make enough "fuck you" money that you can say whatever you want.

Billions.

>Asia Kate Dillon uses the pronouns "they, their and them." Because, like their onscreen character Taylor Mason on Showtime’s Billions, Dillon self-identifies as nonbinary. And thanks to this groundbreaking role, these are pronouns that more people will hopefully feel more comfortable using in the very near future.

>Taylor made their debut on the current second season of the Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis drama this month. As an intern at Axe Capital, their sharp intellect and hedge-fund know-how quickly caught Axe’s eye, launching a storyline that sees Taylor’s importance with the company grow as the season progresses.

>Offscreen, the role is just as important, as it marks the first time a character has openly identified as gender-neutral on television. The fact that Dillon also self-identifies that way is kismet; showrunners Brian Koppelman and David Levien auditioned many members from the LGBTQ community for the role of Taylor, but a nonbinary person was not a prerequisite.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/meet-tvs-first-binary-gender-character-asia-kate-dillon-showtimes-billions-979523

Who Coffeesexual ITT?

Prounouns
>Grande
>Dark
>Roast

variety.com/2017/tv/news/billions-star-asia-kate-dillon-emmy-awards-gender-nonbinary-1202023724/

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

>that's some transmisogynistic shit right there

Trannies are insufferable but funny.

also arnt biology and anatomy the same in reagrds to sex?

what does this even mean? she identifies as more than one person? just look at her, how can you validate this clear mental illness?

Do people really have that much of a problem just calling people what they want to be called?
Like you call people by the name they want you to why is this so difficult?

Holy fuck this thread is problematic. I'm not surprised that a bunch of fat virgin white men have a problem with people expressing themselves. Have you ever heard of a little thing called equality? Just fucking kill yourselves, you're being really transmisogynistic and racist.

The Young Pope and the kangaroo

Self indulgent nonsense by the screen writter

XER

Black Flag was pretty good until they revealed that the whole piracy bit was their lust for dick.

i dont get why they try tell us what they are every five minutes, like i couldn't care less how you view yourself

how did this happen? what changed between the 90s and now that everyone is so completely retarded?

is it the internet? social media? the rise of self-importance? the jews? I really don't know and it pains me.

There's a difference between a name and pronouns that make no grammatical sense and were made up by some confused kids who got bullied in school and get triggered every time someone doesn't give them what they want

i would just refuse to play along and use feminine pronouns. don't let these lunatics dictate you. it's a power trip for them, and it works only if you submit

its clearly something in the water supply

>what changed between the 90s and now that everyone is so completely retarded?
You were born.

>As an intern at Axe Capital, their sharp intellect and hedge-fund know-how quickly caught Axe’s eye, launching a storyline that sees Taylor’s importance with the company grow as the season progresses.
she's a fucking mary sue

it's the damn internet that gave retards a place to find each other and group up...

There are cases where a person can be born with a penis but instead of balls they have developed functional ovaries. But who knows what these special snowflakes mean with that shit.

probably a little of everything

>never had it tested
my sides

the tranny wouldnt back down so they changed it lol

>makes no grammatical sense
But it does. You've never used they to refer to one person? Its a common gender third person singular pronoun

look at all those mental gymnastics

>they

Why do white men hate transgenders so much?

i can deal with trans people although i think its legit just a phase but what the fuck does non binary mean? does that mean shes not going to have kids because would that make her binary again

>user, come into my office and shut the door behind you. Why don't you have a seat. Now the reason I've called you in here is that I've received numerous complaints that you refuse to honor the gender identity of some of your co-workers and won't even use their preferred pronouns. This is very problematic user, very problematic. I'm afraid that we don't have a place in this company for people who cling to such regressive views and we're going to have to terminate your employment. While we appreciate the fifteen years of work you've put in at this company we just cannot allow our employees to perpetuate such outdated ideas about gender identity. I hope this will be a lesson to you to be more tolerant in the future. You're dismissed.

seriously i fucking hate trannies they make everything so fucking difficult

its called intersexual and you could argue that they make up the "third gender" but they are only two per mils of the human population.

I doubt that even 10 percent of these pronomine tumblr activists are actually intersexual, hermaphrodite. They are just begging attention

probably because transgenders hate white men so much

>You've never used they to refer to one person?
no.

>Its a common gender third person singular pronoun
examples please

Imagine having to tiptoe around language landmines this much every time you speak. Why would you want to live like this?

>you're a bad person for referring to your sex as...your sex

i swear i fucking hate trannies so fucking much. like i am coming across real girls scared to call themselves girls in case they get labled "transmisygynist" this shit needs TO STOP.

It's quite inconvenient and egotistical.

>Imagine

I already fucking do, already been accused of being "transmisogynist" because i have stated im a woman, no not a cis woman, just a woman. i am so sick of this fucking shit and these special fucking snowflakes.

Because they're narcissists and true white men, shouldering the white man's burden, don't understand such behavior.

>bullies celebrity
>celebrity just takes it

i dropped this show when:
2nd episode
>oh let's have a bunch of people, hundreds of them, sue Chuck so he's completely destroyed
4th episode
>oh Windy is back loljk nevermind
this is just shitty writing.
also i agree that this he/she character is forced and totally worthless.

I actually watch this show and they don't really give a fuck when she starts in with her bullshit. And she doesn't really have a major role other than being good at her job and noticing some things and bringing them to her boss to move the plot along

To be honest, they didn't pushed the gender thing that hard.

They focused more on making her an autistic turbo-trader.

Yeah but desu i am not surprised, i got thrown out of a club for not adhering to the tranny cult. this person clearly doesnt want to ruin their chances of getting a good career.

>intern that is so smart they save the company billions of dollars
>said intern isnt smart enough to just open their own company
I hate this trope

check ur privilege shitlord

They have to take it because xir is a noble transperson. Transpeople are always right and you have to accept that if you want to be a good little ally

>You've never used they to refer to one person?
all the time, when i'm talking about a monarch when they are acting as the people and not themselves

wearenotamused.png

just started season 2. Are they always this overly nice to her when everyone else on the show gets shit on and actually has flaws.

Also I'm glad Danny Soderpops is getting more work. Funny motherfucker.

>Hey I'm a college grad with no experience please give 500 million dollars to start a hedge fund, I swear I'm good
vs
>Hey I was a top trader at the worlds most profitable hedge fund for 5 years and have recommendations from the richest man alive

I want to fuck them anyway. I don't know why.

>anatomy, not biology

wat

When Fitz got cucked by a fucking Astronaut I had to drop shield and never look back.

i figured id give The Flash a shot, had no real expectations, dont watch capeshit. dropped it roughly 5 minutes in, some bitch mentioned "twerking" and i just alt+f4'd my way out of that shithole. someone please rec me a comfy superhero show that has no modern degeneracy (ive seen smallville)

And then I would sue the shit out off them.

I don't think it's so much that people have a problem with calling other people what they want, I think it's more about how they go about it. It always seems to be aggressive and condescending and entitled.

>Does he always talk like that?
>Yes, truly he has become DC® Comics presents: The Riddler™

Do you have a dick between your legs? Your sex is male.

When you lie down on your bed at night, do you dream about mowing muzzies with a 30mm cannon? Congratulations, you're an AH-64 Apache.

literally did this to Billions
DROPPED

The Tick live action, the first version, was GOAT but its only like 8-9 episodes

when cancer eats each other

Gotham. Although it's more "comic book" than "superhero" since there's no Batman. It has modern degeneracy in the sense it often has bretty strong BDSM themes but it's always really playful and tongue-in-cheek.

Do you think someone who looks like OP's picture, and wants to be identified as more than one person. is someone that is mentally sound?
should we really be validating an obvious mental illness?

Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 1

never go full soap opera

No matter how much you submit to these people it will never ever be enough so just don't bother in the first place.

ill take the bait
how many hood boys do yo think go around defending this shit
it's really only white men and women and their pet minorities who are ok with this shit

>they
>singular

This is a good show you mad because you can't afford showtime

What tv show is that? Or are you talking about the game?

theres no way this lasts another 30 years mate

people are already getting tired of the tranny shit

Don't any of you ever use "they" in place of "he or she"? I'm not even a native speaker and I do that.

I'm in Europe, you dumb fuck.

i'll take your bait: unironically and without doubt the muslim hordes you have unleashed on us will castrate, behead and stone all these people you worship now. You made your choice.

thank you friends

You're trying to talk to children right now.