This board has become unbearable...

This board has become unbearable, I come here day after day on and off 16 hours browsing the catalog filtering it the best I can but I can't take it anymore
Where did all the tripfags like SK, Bashirfaggot and I

yeah you could kill yourself. maybe live stream it? I for one would LOVE that.

sk became a janitor
the rest were chased off by the mods to turn Sup Forums into the board it is today

>talking about tripfags
the only place you should go is to outer space

Tripfag nostalgia is the worst kind of nostalgia.

>Is there some other place which isn't here or reddit?
Sadly no.

There still aren't any other sites quite here though, unfettered, mainly anonymous and eventually you find some good discussion
Where else is there?

>16 hours a day
maybe you need a break. try reading a book.

wait for twin peaks to come back and all the good posters will come back, it will be glorious times

>Cries that tripshits have left
>Thinks he knows what's good for the board

Wew. Also protip: Sup Forums is a fucking terrible board and most people just come here to roll around in the filth.

>place has become unbearable
>dude where are all the tripfags lmao

Fuckkkkk off to reddit

usenet

Take note. The mods removed the tripfags for people like this from Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reddit. None of these posters would have been here if it was for the 2013 lies

Hola reddit!

>when Reddit hits this hard

If I was reddit then I would be agreeing with you as I made it possible for you to even set foot in this board by lying to moot in 2013 on /q/

>tripfags
Holy shit you are massive cancer

Only Reddit has such retarded notions if self importance. I think you should actually kill yourself in 2017

You owe your entire posting career on Sup Forums to redditor. You are an honorary redditor
This is a fact you can not refute

I don't know what happened in 2013 to make you this autistic but I've been here longer than that and I seriously think you have Reddit in a tab right now and that you should kill yourself

>I don't know what happened in 2013
Your ancestors lied to moot so you could post here

End your life you Reddit cuck. NOW

You're a redditor and you admit it.

>its a Reddit episode

Yeah right here

You're being reddit right now

Not only are you a redditor, you know how they "behave"

Reddit faggot bitch

I was going to tell you to go somewhere else but I think actually it's best if you just kill yourself.