Red Bull autism

>can't wear Red Bull branding in UEFA, and can't use the name in Germany so use Rasen Ballsport

>use different bulls and now different UEFA-only logos

What a mess

Allowing sponsors to pick your club's nickname is autism in itself.

I don't know why Bayern Leverkusen gets away with it

hopefully they have to play each other and they will rigg this game obviously towards leipzig

the club is like 100 years old sadly, meanwhile red bull straight out bought a football club in the fifth division and bullshitted tru all german laws

I know. They obviously have nothing to do with Bayern. Confusing af.

When will monster buy out a team?
Sips are the superior energy drink

Hungary got a club called Videoton.

They're not sponsors, they own the clubs. It's an abuse of our free league systems.

based siplad

The sip memes will experience a boom the day it happens.

>Sponsor

Red Bull straight up owns the club through bullshit legal technicalities

>falling for a viral marketing campaign for a certain brand™

Aha very funny lads, bet you have great lives

That's pretty shit.

I’m not even mad sips are tasty and low calorie

Based sipboi

i don't get the red bull autism
they could have left the original club name and colors and just be a sponsor and win fucking champions league but no they have to change everything into red bull so no real person can identify himself with the club

I identify with Red Bull.

Salzburg is or was legally owned and saved from bankruptcy though

There's one in Brazil

Bayer Leverkusen was founded as a team of Bayer employees by the company, same with PSV Eindhoven (Philips) in the Netherlands, at least in Neverkusen's case that's why they are allowed to wear the company logo on their badge, dunno how it is in relation to Europe but it's obviously allowed.

seething consumer detected

It's BAYER not Bayern Mr Leaf.

Which club is your favourite Austrian club? Is it Red Bull Salzburg who were champions 8 times in the last 11 years? Maybe midfield club FC Flyeralarm Admira Wacker Mödling who had some success in the 1980s? Is it the midfield club Cashpoint SC Rheindorf Altach who haven't played in the Bundesliga until 2006?

Retarded UEFA autism it's not OK for salzburg to use red bull but it's ok for uefalona to have qatar airways plastered all over their shirt

>tfw there won't be a Red Bull cup

Based red bull working you faggots into a fury

Enjoy your cardiac disease later, you sipshill.

The Red Bull family WILL expand one day. I, for one, can't wait for all of them to meet up.

Why? There are a fuckton of teams here already, why would they think they'd make sucess in a "market" where it's already saturated as fuck?

They can have all the money in the world but they'll never play a Libertadores or Sulamericana.

Pls no bully

Monster Münster fucking when?

I don't think they actually care about making RB Brasil successful, they just want to use it as a means of acquiring Brazilian footballers, such as Andre Ramalho

reminder red bull salzburg and red bull leipzig will be in UEFA Cup QF, and red bull new york are in CONCACAF CL QF. slowly taking over

>*dominates your sport*
>*saves you from the oil sheikhs*
heh nothing personel kiddo

daily reminder that we MUST keep together

Ugh, can we have a different alternative other than those two

>They can have all the money in the world but they'll never play a Libertadores or Sulamericana.
Can't see why not, considering the shit teams always manage to qualify.

Can someone fill an oblivious toothpaste in on this sip meme

The sip meme comes from /ck/ and /fit/. They like to post 'that first sip of the day', usually with Monster Energy, though other brands also appear, too. Eventually it snowballed into a way of life, complete with edits of real people and fictional characters enjoying the drinks and encouraging people to sip.

Some people say it's muh viral marketing, but it can't apply to someone who's never had the stuff.

Or how Bayer Munich does it. Wtf?

That's so stupid it wraps around to being semi-funny. Can't wait for the normies to catch on and run it into the ground

For me, it's Total Network Solutions FC.

> Not rating Botswana Meat Commission FC

hi

fuck off lisa

I don’t think it’s ever gonna take off in normie it’s been around for over a year now with no signs of it showing up on sites like Twitter or Instagram

It's like Red Bull Racing and Torro Rosso?

I, for one, enjoy the asshurt.

Ian wright still plays?