Why can't millennials handle television?

Why can't millennials handle television?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZES3nJQYJok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's with this show?
I only ever seen 20 year old girls who love chick flicks like pretty little liars and other shit like that talk about it, so I didn't bother watching it because they had nothing to say about it except saying the main guy was so perfect or whatever
but I have a friend who told me it glorifies suicide
can someone give me a quick rundown?

Millenials aren't in high school anymore old man.

Xenoestrogens in the food and water.

>implying this isn't just a shill campaign for the show
oy vey goy, don't watch dis movie :^)

>70% of suicides are young white males
>rather than consider this a social problem our society chooses to shove their head in the sand

why?

>high school
>millennials

retard

>ARTICLE DOESNT LIST THE 13 REASONS WHY SCHOOLS ARE WARNING PARENTS

FAKE NEWS

because fuck drumpf and fuck white people

kek
seriously though I think TV shows and other media have been pushing males to be more sensitive and understanding, which has brought about a wave of males that are pussies

source: myself being a pussy for years and once cried over other kids being racist, when I was 8

what it is about kids getting bullied i was in high schools in 90's and didn't i have that problem i was lucky and two good friends we got each other through it.

they want white males to die though. we don't serve their agenda.

>friends

>be Ameriburger
>die because netflix

lmao

>Girl kills herself
>leaves 13 tapes that reference 13 different people who made her kill herself
>each episode is based off a tape and shows how shitty that person was to make her kill herself
>its honestly petty shit. She legit feels this one kid fucked her over because he wasn't attracted to her or didn't respond to her advances
>The final episode shows her slitting her wrists in the tub, very graphic and kinda uncomfortable to watch.

This whole series was fucking stupid. My gf made me watch it and it kind of glorifies killing yourself.

it was along time ago i have been in Isolation for a long time clam down

Schools are warning kids about the wrong show desu senpai

But anyone in school would have been born 2000 onwards thus being Gen Z or w/e their shit is called. Millennial is Gen Y which is like 1980-1995ish

Checked. Xenoestrogens are a real problem though en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

well when you're dealing with kids as retarded as the ones in the show some girl imagining that if she kills herself all this drama will unfold around some tapes she leaves can be quite appealing .

in reality she just kills herself and the guy sells her tapes on ebay 10 years later or something.

how's THIS for controversial

The suicide scene would actually put someone off doing it that way i'd imagine

>82115494
what do you call them then jerkoffs?

gen Z

Watch Bill Nye saves the World instead

It's very educational

DRIGGERED!!!

USA truly is a shithole

Netflix is having a hard time coming out with decent shows lately

when he said the gender spectrum bullshit and said "it was considered to be one or the other, but in actual fact, it's far more sexier than that"
I can't get that out of my head
that fucking line is so awkward and weird

>Just like my Japanese Animes

That is so shitty and self-indulgent. Was this written by an actual suicidal teenager or what?

I don't think that's a particularly successful show.
There's no real issue of influencing any generation with its message.

Kids who grow up in the western world without experiencing some significant trauma, should not kill themselves, period.

I got bullied like there was no tomorrow as a kid well into my teenage years and not once did I consider suicide. People must learn to put up with unpleasant situations, even when they have no means to escape them.

de-generation

So from what I hear it's about a girl who was raped and she decides to kill herself because of it and makes 13 tapes blaming others, One of them being her psychologist because he doesn't help her in the exact way she wants

ever consider the possiblity bill nye isn't the writer and hes just the host, collecting a paycheck?

Because they have grown up in a culture of non-stop media consumption, where "binge watching" is a normal thing. As a result, they are now unable to separate fiction from reality because it is such an integral part of their life. SJW culture plays a role in it as well - instead of shows that challenge views and present controversial stances, everything needs to be PC and agree with the viewer. Thus, everything that deals with sensitive subjects is immediately "controversial".

Generation Z you fucking idiot.

Netflix has never come out with anything truly decent.

>let's make a teenager kill herself and then have the entire town and school mourn and repent for several months
>let's flirt with the idea that if you kill yourself, people will finally understand all the shit youre going through
>let's market this towards teenagers that might be dumb enough to fall for it

all according to ((((their)))) plan.

>Everyone only talks about the shitty netflix shoes and never the kino that is Bloodline

why is the world full of plebs?

You do realize that all millennials are over the age of 22, right? This isn't hard to understand.

>Forget the current global unrest, Muslim jihad, and possible nuclear war with korea, don't watch this show kids it's EVIL!!!!

How do you get rid of them?

What should they warn kids about?

I'm aware of that, I was complaining about the line itself
it's like the writers were trying to emulate Rocky Horror or something

>schools
>parents
None of these are millennials, and this debate is far older.

I AM BUT A HUMBLE WATER FILTER SALESMAN

I honestly don't get this shit. Are schools in the US really literal hellholes? I had a fucking blast during high school and was far from being popular or a perfect student.
Met my best friend there. The thrill of crushing on somebody and thinking it's a big deal, cartoons and video games after school. Slept like a BABY during some double classes. I fantasize about that kind of easy sleep these days.
Life now is dull and a cluster of responsibilities in comparison.

Are there even millenials in school anymore?

mostly African Americans.

no sex
no drugs
no rock & roll

literally the lost kids

Plus they cancelled marco polo, quite enjoyed that

source, niggerfag?

>>persecution neurosis are common in abused children
wat did you mean by this?

The youngest Millennials are 17.

So, yes, they're still in HS.

>Ignatiev, the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia, was raised in Philadelphia.

The Ranch, Bloodline, Flaked and House of Cards were alright
I haven't seen Narcos, but it looks ok

Honestly I don't care if someone kills themselves, if you want to, fucking for for it. What does piss me off is that from what I've seen and heard, the girl is just annoying. Haven't seen the whole thing, but from what people are saying it just sounds like the main character is completely ridiculous. Who the fuck makes a whole bunch of tapes and then offs themselves? If you want to kill yourself then just do it, don't be all preachy and annoying about it.

>Why does the US educational system often treat their students like retards?

Fix'd

Broccoli, cabbage, kale, brussel sprouts, and other cruciferous veggies are rich in indole-3-carbinol (I3C), and help your body clear out excess estrogen.

Men are four times more likely to die from suicide but women are three times more likely to attempt suicide, the difference is their methods women generally use poison and survive men generally go with guns.

who?

bojack horseman

> Let's make bullying kill itself!

lol

tell me one (1) thing that isn't the bee's knees about that show

>parents using entertainment media to raise their children

If they off themselves, it couldn't be soon enough.

These are obviously millennial parents and millennial teachers. What are you retarded or something?

What is after Gen Z? Gen AA then Gen AB, Gen AC, and so on?

I don't think too many children of current ~30-year olds are watching this series.

I misread the headline and thought it meant "here's 13 reasons why schools are warning parents[...]". I thought it was another clickbait list article.

Mutagens, because the cancer gets worse as time goes on

I'm in college and I'm definitely not a >Muh Llenial
Isn't the cutoff age 1995?

>YFW CLICK THE ARTICLE
>NO NUMBERED LIST 1 TO 13

JOURNALISM HAS GONE TO SHIT

Attempt aka attention seeking

It's not really defined. It's a vague term starting sometime in the early 80s and ending in the mid to late 90s.

>from the wikipedia article
>Therapy dogs were present on set for the actors because of the intense and emotional content of the series
lmao nigga it's fake nigga you're just acting

I've seen people go as far as to say 2004 was the cutoff.

To be fair, she does witness one of her former best friends get brutally raped and then she herself winds up getting brutally raped by the same dude.

Less funding = worse teachers.

>brutally

>2004
wtf, that's way too late.

Same logic that censored shit in the past (and far more of it). The idea that kids will literally repeat any action they see.

it's always about 2-5 years after whenever the person currently telling you what millennials are was born

representation is normalization. you really think culture's glorification of depression and suicide isn't part of the rise in suicide?

LET EM ALL GO TO HELL
EXCEPT CAVE 76

You know I actually agree with them.

Netflix was being very socially irresponsible by creating this show

I do not, no.

And glorification? Really?

There is nothing after Gen Z.

They will end the world

Next is gen YAS

More like why can't aging gen-xers get over no longer being relevant

>YFW BILL NYE TURNS ALL SJWS INTO TRANNIES
>YFW 13 REASONS MAKES THEM ALL KILL THEMSELVES

NETFLIX IS PLAYING THE LONG GAME

LIKE JUST WHY DON'T YOU JUST TRY ACTING
HAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

>nothing really matters

youtube.com/watch?v=3soskkvYBgM

>speaks for itself

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

>the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

youtube.com/watch?v=ZES3nJQYJok

>into the ocean (goodbye), end it all (goodbye)

You're getting old when you criticize millenials.

I don't think any millennials are still in school, son

read the thread dipshit, we've been over this alerady

>writes like an 8 year old
>claims to have gone to school

Really makes you think.

>millennials
>in school

>letting other people tell you that their opinion about a tv show is fact

kys, Hannah.