>Asians are now white supremacists because they don't chimp out

What a time to alive. Also, fuck Vice.

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/kiinalaiset_ovat_sopeutuneet_suomeen_liiankin_hyvin/5509108
youtube.com/watch?v=tXdouEujNo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asians and whites are natural allies.

please fuck off with this meme

finnish national news agency complains that asians have integrated TOO WELL in our society
yle.fi/uutiset/kiinalaiset_ovat_sopeutuneet_suomeen_liiankin_hyvin/5509108
>what is google translate

Asians aren't natural allies, more or less mutual acquaintances. Asians don't like white people but they hate black people so it evens out

It's not about being natural allies, it's about intelligent and reasonable people making shit work even if they don't necessarily like each other.

And it just so happens that Asians and whites have the largest percentage of intelligent and reasonable people in their groups.

How is this any different from the "if you're not actively supporting us, you're part of the problem" argument they use on EVERY group that doesn't kowtow to their agenda?

t. vietnam vet

Inb4 Amwf poster.

Link you fucking kangaroo?

They're doing nothing but aligning the Asians to our cause. I say keep pissing them off.

Asian here. Whites should be supreme in the west

Asians are even worse than nigs imo.

Sure nigs commit crime but most of it only hurts themselves.

Asians are the ones stealing important jobs.

HOW CAN BRITS EVEN COMPETE?

when did VICE become so shit?

Asians (for the most part) believe in education and contribution.

>Race that's successful and productive like White people
>I-I don't like them because they're providing and thus earning jobs! I want them to leech off the system!
Fuck off you retarded cunt.

>we are contributing to white supremacy
>we have taken on the values of our oppression as values for success.
>we

>Article by Matthew Salesses
>Matthew Salesses was adopted from Korea

Fucking shameful is what this is. They took what would have been a proud Korean and corrupted his spirit with this self-hating liberal bullshit.

1994 apparently

I'm going to assume this is satire. DUDE WEED: the website has always been garbage.

No. Asians and whites are natural neutral parties, as they understand that being hostile towards each other unless advantageous would be retarded.

They're the only non self-destructive races so of course they would be allies.

anyone of you know what hapened to that russian cunt that bought a big boat and set sail for the mediterranean to catch "refugees"?

Why aren't they in their own countries getting jobs though? Also how can American kids compete with sociopathic little hive mind aliens who study 16 hours per day?

why chimp out when you make ton of monies

chink detected

Because of various reasons, building railroads and such. Chinese workers were dirt cheap, and America was a fucking based place to be.
For UK I dunno.
And maybe they should compete by trying harder. That's what Sup Forums says dindus should do when they fail to compete with White kids. Can't have it both ways.

I got along so well with all the Asians in school.

My Asian neighbors stop over to talk all the time and they gave me an open invitation to their bbq's and parties that are as far as I can tell, entirely Asian if I didn't show up once in a while.
The black neighbors I have either intentionally avoid looking at me or give me dirty looks.
But they're all literal drug dealers/gang bangers and end up arrested and/or evicted within a matter of months, so I suppose it's no big loss.

>Unless society is in a perpetual state of race war there is white supremacy
Sounds good to me?

This
I respect Japan as a country, but I don't want Japanese immigrants in my country.
I would however like to see Japan itself continue to grow in success.
I imagine Japs feel the same about European countries, be successful but keep to yourself

My father's Asian neighbors chased off people trying to burglarize his house, twice.
They seem to be mostly blue collar workers around us.

>american educashun

youtube.com/watch?v=tXdouEujNo4

enemy of my enemy is a temporary ally, not a natural ally.

M8.. h8 to br8k it too you b4 its too l8

But seriously White people are completely destructive in the form of pathological altruism. We have a cuck gene

Asians are basically white but with squinted eyes. So at the very least they are a different but similiar kind of white.

everyone i've ever met that likes vice has been a drug addled hippie who has mental break downs at least once a week.

Excising my Asian privilege

>Vice

Into the trash it goes.

Anyone remember the piece they did about gay people eating each others asses?

Yes, of course.
Even if we both believe in progress, Asians lack the empathy gene which makes the uncucked.

Nah dude, they used to do OK stuff.

We have them to thank for ringing General Buttnaked into the public eye.

no, but I do remember them milking the Eagles of Death Metal interview like nothing i've ever seen.

disgusting

My dad told me that within my lifetime I would live to see Asians no longer considered a minority because they were too successful and motivated.

I didn't think it would be so soon.

>Also how can American kids compete with sociopathic little hive mind aliens who study 16 hours per day?

Well maybe white kids should stop being useless niggers and actually do something productive.

If they can't compete, it's because they're worse picks.

Stop with the shitty platitudes.

I want to ask pol why they're fine with white guys fucking Asian chicks but it's not okay for Asian guys to fuck white chicks?
Just curious to hear your thoughts. I see a lot of hate for amwf here and I'm wondering why

>1994 was 22 years ago

Fuck me...

Autism. There is literally nothing wrong with it.

hahaha ass

>Asians are the ones stealing important jobs.
>being this much a nigger toward Asian

They've been pretty cool so far.

Cage all Chimps.

Enjoy getting cucked by Wang Chan, faggot.

Niggers would get murdered if they tried to act the way they do in America in Asian countries.
What whites fail that Asian succeed at is solidarity
Whites are far more divided than any other race, if they combined they would be more powerful than China and Russia here.

Nation of pussies senpai

It was the asians all along!

brits think asians = pakis and poo in loos
rest of world think asians = chinese

Finland proves this.

Other asians are fine just not chinks. The chink is the only one with a fucking agenda to take over everything, not even singaporeans, japanese or koreans go this fucking far to fuck over ordinary people.

Asian are pretty divided too.
Japanese Korean and Chinese hate each other equally.

Asian-Americans are great in my experience. It almost seems like they are so insulated in their communities that they become very interested in having white friends to mix things up a bit. Their parties are really fun with gambling and tons of drinking and not so much chest thumping faggotry.

>Obama

Yeah he wouldn't want productive minorities like East Asians and Indians (their diaspora objectively have low crime rates and high median household income . Fact. I'm not talking about Indians living in India) living in harmony and mutual respect with whites.

its a platitude but its still true

Retarded opinion.

This.

In the USA the slants integrate and work hard and don't use welfare out of pride generally speaking. They do American immigration the way it is meant to be done. Fair play to them so to speak.

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

The point is that when they are in their own nation and pitted against another nationality or "outsiders" they will immediately unite.
White Americans are extremely divided even when against enemies.

You think ISIS regularly bombs Japan Korea or China? You think they accept refugees?

Because it's mostly forced by r/asianmasculinity sided with "muh am/wf is much better". I don't care if asian guys get white gfs and I bet most people here know better, too

This is such horseshit. My ancestors worked and died restoring trust in Japanese and Hawaiian Americans. By not acting like niggers, it's white supremacy?

A lot of vietnam vets like asians, mainly because they fought alongside South Vietnamese against godless communists.

them niggaz organize more than anybody though

Not acting like a nigger makes me a white supremacist when i hate whites? Vice is retarded

The Japanese are honorary Aryans, after all.

Only East asian and only when they stay in their own countries.

You need to look up Gavin Mcinnes and the Joe Rogan podcast where he goes into detail about the creation of vice and how the marketing team took over the magazine and made it into a liberal billion$ company in late 2008.

t. Anime Watching Pedophile

It's not that Asians are good, it's that niggers, and other assorted sub-humans are so bad that they make them look good.

A child is not equal to an adult, but he is greater than a retard.

>tfw turn 22 in 2 1/2 hours

>it aint me starts playing

To be fair, over in Britbongistan they call arabs 'asians.' Over in the United States of Cuckery, arabs are classified as 'whites.'

Just let it happen

FPBP

Kill yourself. Whites have three historic enemies: Muslims, blacks and Jews.

Maybe American kids shouldn't chug the Jew koolaid and settle for Women's Studies degrees, then. Asians are what whites were like in the 19th century before faggots like you started crying about empathy and shit.

Then it's not really white supremacy is it? It's just regular supremacy

Zeig heil you fucking cucks. No we will not go support retarded monkeys being retarded monkeys.

Happy birthday user.

Why do Americans fail to remember that a song made in THEIR country made for THEIR war is actually called fortunate son.

You guys are the worst at forgetting. Like those nukes you dropped on Japan.

asians counter protest

>February 1945
>hitler making any sense at all

Pick 1

Asians love me.

I think maybe you have a shitty attitude so they dont like you.

I have never in my life had a problem with an Asian.

Because everyone here was born in like 1999-2000 man. That war is distant to them.

why do white people pretend to be asian?

wtf i hate asians now

I love white people every night, if you know what I mean :^)

Not chinks
Nips sure
Filis maybe

Calling someone crazy means they're right these days. Guess Hitler was right

Asians being successful does screw things up for people who want to blame 'racism' for blacks not succeeding...

holy shit how are you guys this new?

IF you goto LOS ANGELES TWIN TOWERS JAIL THEY PUT BLACK PEOPLE IN WITH THE ASIANS.
>BROTHERS AND OTHERS

Asians are scary focused on success. I think they eliminated religions because it makes them take Sunday's off, what you no work 7 days? You gwailo?

Eyyy I fucked a white girl at the Wynn too

Nicely done fellow yellow

Niggers on facebook call me uncle tom when I call them out for being niggers.

t. chinknadian