What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

That sports punditry is literally retarded, as are the morons that consume/pay for it

if spurs had won the tie instead of losing it, the media would be praising them, and yet because they went out the media are having a go at them

the hypocrisy is a bloody disgrace m8

Kane was offside, Spures nearly refballed their way into extra time.
The fact the offside wasn't called should show everybody why VAR is necessary

If VAR was there, Juventus would be playing with 10 men after Barzagli assaulted Son.

And they would have been leading 1-0 after 10 minutes

Moot point, straight red card on Verthongen along with the penalty. Also Son is sent off for the reaction, he kicked Barzagli in the ass from the ground.

Still surprises how no one mentions he was clearly offside.
Then again all these years of halal madrid refballing their way through the CL, it's not surprising

>Win
Get praised
>Lose
Get shat on.

Wow hypocrisy much sweetie. This antisemitism needs to stop. It's 2017 people.

Fuck off you jewish cunts. If you score you score if you don't you don't. Inside the post and out is not the same as inside the post and in. For some reason, you jewish spuds need reminding of such tautologies.

>Verthongen straight red
in what world

People that use centimeters instead of honest AND based inches have clearly not learned the lessons of Brexit

>It's 2017 people
Time for you to go on home Reginald you senile old fuck, no more pints for you

Spics all stick together, of course he is gonna prop up that fraud Pochettino

>deserving more than a yellow for stepping on a yellow

It was an offside goal in the first place, so it shouldn't have counted anyway when they reviewed it with VAR

Kane was about a meter offside, and the ball would not have crossed the line with an additional centimeter - I would say at least 15 cm as it was still in front of the line

#finemargins

whats a centimeter?

reckon he was talking about the consequence on the ricochet if the ball hit the post one centimeter further

2 centimeters is 1 inch

1/100 of a meter

I honestly didn't expect serious replies to that bait. Today europeans were pretty cool guys

should have replied "your dick" desu

oh right i think the most amazing thing is the ball didn't hit buffon on the back and go in, because that happens almost always in those situations

i understand the op's hack point though, the narrative always gets dominated by the end result and tottenham could easily have gone through

Thats one of the things thats always perplexed me about major soccer. Most of the time the games are a difference of 1 score, so why does it seem like there always has to be some grand narrative one way or the other?

sometimes the shots just don't fall, man.

You can also say Chiellini went to ground like a goal keeper and prevented Kane from running 1 v1 with the keeper, by using his hand in the box.

> inb4 not intentional
> Chiellini deliberately dived on the ground

acting like a penalty shootout was a certain thing and then assuming spurs would win it is a little presumptuous just to begin with, to say nothing of the accuracy of the measurements from someone watching a tv

No referee would ever rule that as Hand to Ball even with VAR.

Tottenham wouldn't have survived extra time if Kane had scored that opportunity. Juve were totally dominant when Lichtsteiner came on and Allegri changed the formation.

Underrated