HILLARY HAS A STROKE/SEIZURE LIVE

Shills are actively sliding this, but not gonna happen on my watch.

Hillary has a fucking stroke while answering questions, and brushes it off with a ""joke"". Blaming the coffee possibly.

>you gotta tryyyy this chiiiiii

Clearly not fit to lead a country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk
youtu.be/lJjHTeo6mVw
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
youtu.be/jtU5nMbEsQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=E_J1yRCLS2A
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAUCE

youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk
Link

hol up senpai

He is lying.
He is trying to promote his twitter or some shit.

This happened like 2 months ago, this is old news.....

She almost lost control of the human vessel. This is the closest we've ever been to see a reptilian on live tv.

If there a longer video where the SS rush her away?

youtu.be/lJjHTeo6mVw

Front angle. Jesus that hyena cackle as she tries to pretend that didn't happen sends shivers down my spine.

Are we sure her and obama are even humans?

after the IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF and this shit, I'm beginning to think their just bots or something

This happened today, fuck off soros

OP IS A FAGGOT

SAGE

Go make another TYT shill thread britbong

Nah, she's just that bad at appearing human.

LITERALLY SHAKING

she says chai you fucking idiot.

I'm all for Hilldog slander, but this did actually happen a few months ago. You can tell who all the newfags are by looking in this thread.

DELETE THIS

>These are seizures, definitely not manifestations of a demon. Surely you don't believe that magical sky fairy stuff do you?

Other angle. I've watched this like 12 times and it makes me so uneasy for some reason

This is fucking old as fuck you fucking morons.

So she's either having a siezure or she is possesed by a demon, something extremely unsettling about it.

Reminds me of Caesar's Legion.

Everyone knows she's not fit to lead but they're too afraid to say anything because they might be crucified.

You need to kill yourself for posting 10000 year old shit.

Fucking bullshit, she's just desperately trying to be "hip" or something, like a weird awkward aunt that lives alone with too many cats.
That said, I think there is a good chance of an incoming stroke this year.

Its a sock puppet. You can't get famous for someone that doesn't exist. Its all over reddit on the donald. Multiple threads, not same poster. Kys shill faggot

Caesar just needed an operation and nothing about his condition made him mentally unsound at the time.

Yes. See link.

youtu.be/jtU5nMbEsQ4

She was clearly triggered by the barrage of questions, that wasn't intentional.

Also, look at the reporters faces when she does it, you can see how unsettled and confused they look.

Timing is everything faggot

Because you want it to be something more than it really is, which is a goofy old drug addict being weird in public, because it would give you something interesting to think about instead of just sitting here scrolling and f5ing your life away on Sup Forums.

Confirmation bias and searching for plots/happenings on Sup Forums is a form of escapism.

40 days. Stick a broken jar up your ass

This isn't funny, if her health is deteriorating as much as people think it might be; then her VP could end up becoming the president if she steps down due to health-related issues.

This could be a ploy to get someone who would never, ever be elected president in this age elected as president.

Die commie scum

40 days is an eternity on the internet. especially in 2016 and this election

What are you talking about? She's unfit for office.

>Because you want it to be something more than it really is...
...Nigger, this is possibly (hopefully not) the next president of the United States showing signs of something SOMETHING being seriously wrong.

I mean, what if that was one of your high school teachers doing that up in the front of the class? Would you dismiss it, or try to figure out what the fuck just happened?

3rd term Obama?

MKultra programming malfunction.

Probably Julian Castro

So, Fritz, tell us about your aunt.

>it's just a seizure
>it's not like she's trying to be president or something.

Wow

I'm now a #ReptHillian

i'm a bigoted racist piece of shit and im still voting hillary LOL. Sup Forums BTFO

You must be an intern at Shill 4 Hill Inc. No way they'd pay you for shit like that.

Thanks for the bump shitbreath.

>i'm a bigoted racist piece of shit and im still voting hillary LOL. Sup Forums BTFO

So you're black?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_J1yRCLS2A

''''''''''she'''''''''' needs fixing, upgrading or something

reporters reaction @ .14 says it all. Holy fuck

Dear keksus, please make this go big. I promise I'll be the embodiment of chaos.

Me too, Hill is the best chance at WW3.

How is this shit not on the front page?

WTF we need to get this shit out, it could absolutely ruin her. It calls into question so many different aspects... GET THIS SHIT OUT /POL,

hahhhaha watch the curly hair's reaction to her. I think she says "are you okay?"

>Woman having seizure
>Starts laughing at her

Chai is russian for tea, and I presume the word in other languages too

STICKY THIS SHIT MODS

she's overreacting to the iphone being shoved in her face
how are you this autistic

kek

someone gif please. I'm not giving youtube a hit.

shes a ROBOT, she drank some water and malufunctioned

No fucking way this was intenional

no. security removed hillary immediately after.

dumb cunt has been having seizures for months now.

HOOORREYY SHEEIITT that was unsettling as fuck.

THIS. Not because I "dont want to give yt a hit) but because a gif would spread like wildfire.

Make sure to get it from the front angle too, that's the most convincing angle.

Is this what Sup Forums calls kino?

In English it refers to a beverage where you add milk, sugar and cream to tea until it loses all taste.

youtu.be/lJjHTeo6mVw

Another angle

It's the fucking implant chip malfunction, all the elites have it (MARK OF THE BEAST)

>you guys have gotta try some cold chai

Can we please make this the new really makes you think?

Yeah it probably is some kind of tick or mini seizure, because she's undoubtedly a mess. That's what vps are for. I'm talking about all the posts like:

"Guys, there is something truly unsettling going on below the surface here. I got goosebumps watching this."

People here always write with a tone like life is a Lovecraft novel it something, because their real lives are so boring.

What have you done today besides this?

chai is pooinloo shitwater that hipsters rave about

jesus fucking christ

I don't know what else that could be... but the women watching were laughing ???? Was she like... winking about Warren or something? Did not make sense

I've never felt bad for hillary before. Weird feeling feeling bad for a sociopathic monster

holy fucking shit

tomorrow is Friday. Everyone is surfing the internet at work all day

I want Trump to win, but not like this. Sad as fuck

Or something*

watch the second angle you SJW faggot

Are you people fucking autistic?
It is said autists have trouble identifying social cues so that might actually be it... it would explain a lot.

PROTIP: She's mocking the reporters because they all talk at the same time rather than taking turns. Then she tells them to try the chai tea to relax a little bit.

Autistic fucks. That's no seizure.

Work, gym, about to go run.

The Adventures of EMPLOYED MAN, I cry in my sleep.

President CIA
hes wearing the same and doing the pose

>be trump supporter
>get made to look fucking stupid 4 days in a row
>have delegates start shit on the floor
>have a speaker refuse to endorse your idiot live on the air
>have your candidate admit that he will not be involved in international, or domestic affairs(basically, the presidency itself. You know, the job that he's applying for)
>realize that Hillary is going to embarrass you come debate time
>try to diagnose someone with epilepsy, or scream Stroke without a medical degree
Trump scum everyone. Btw, unless an actual doctor, with actual paper work diagnoses her, it didn't actually happen.
Trump is going to lose. And I'm going to love every tear from every trump supporter.

This is why old people should never run for President. 65 is the age of retirement and I dunno why we have 80+ year olds still working in the Senate and Congress that possibly has alchzimers and shit. Yeah I know Trump is 70 but I'll let him slide since I do want him for President and he's in good health(not to mention he doesn't look 70, he looks much younger). Meanwhile Clinton is the same age as Trump but she's in poor health and looks like she might keel over from her poor health.

Not to mention whoever Clinton has for VP, the VP could be even worse than Clinton.

A

>"when the ZOG hits"

my extrovert, non-autist, liberal Hillary voter wife just watched and I asked her if it looked like she was joking around with the reporters... she looks upset and said no

Might be misreading her social cues though I literally have autism fml

underrated post

I watched all angles 3 centuries ago when this was uploaded. It didn't catch on because it's nothing. Her tard glasses and cough are more of a concern, but honestly all world leaders are constantly falling apart, as any of us would be if we sold our souls like they do. Not an sjw, I just feel like this is one notch of legitimacy above a BLACKED thread.

>that feel when god is actively trying to kill her

feels good

seemed a bit autistic on Hillarys part. weird

>my extrovert, non-autist, liberal Hillary voter wife

I'm sorry user I have some bad news. You can find it at blacked.com

>not posting a webm
learn to post, iphone faggot

damage control

One of the creepiest things I've ever seen. Damn.

Mr. Voter, I'm CIA

We're the only ones who have seen this. We need to spread these two vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw

Can you provide sauce that supports your statements that this happened "3centuries ago".

This is what happens to people who turn degenerate and get into child sacrifice and drinking human blood. It isn't only cannibals that develop degenerative diseases, human blood consumption will do the same.

Guys there are plenty of other valid reasons to bring her down. This is not one of them, she is obviously joking around, albiet very awkwardly, but that's all it is. Stop with the fake hype it's counterproductive, her security certainly didn't "rush her away" by any means.

Acting like this is something that will bring her down just makes you look foolish, and detracts from the many valid reasons.