WHY

won't White women have 5+ babies? Be controlled, taken care of, and bred?

I'm honestly at a loss for what else they are good for. Some are good at art I guess. Would this save the west?

>inb4 Muslim. We should make every last man woman and child Muslim suffer for decades

because they laugh at your pathetic white dick

women want meaningless power and they're awful at having real power. The west succumbed to all their nagging and gave them power and all it's brought is hardship for both sexes. There's no way to fix this now

I went to my bosses house the other day and that guy has like 4 Goddamn kids and they were all under 10. You have to be rich as fuck to have kids these days.

whites have huge dicks

black dick is a meme.

I just don't understand.

I would work for and provide for a woman my entire life if I knew she wouldn't leave me for absolutely no reason, and have 5+ children. And honestly in my experiences women like when you take charge of the relationship so I don't think they'd hate that either.

It's not about sex, it's much easier to get sex now when there's no long term work involved.

muh equality

if you looked like one of those girls would you want to ruin your body and breed? enjoy the sex ride until you are 40, then get to breeding.

>You have to be rich as fuck to have kids these days

Tell that to the Hispanics getting free
>schooling, supplies, food
>medicine, vaccines
>emergency care
For there 7+ 75 IQ brown kids

Breeding is for women who haven't been cumrags for decades.

RED SNAPPBA'

lad, you from Maine?

you can't do that anymore, you would be at an economic advantage. And she'd leave you for that.

You can't live in a traditional relationship of husband works, mommy stays home and makes babies, because now women and men and illegals, and h1bs are all working the same job markets, sucking all the money out of the middle class.

She has to work to get by in this age, that's why women are so unhappy, but they can't figure out why. They fought so hard to be in the job market and they hate it, but don't connect the dots.

economic disadvantage*

You want to take care of someone for the rest of your life?

And do you guys realize how fucking draining it is to have children? Some people want to have a life first and not end up with a bucket list full of shit they didn't do because 5 fucking little shits screaming and yelling.

Women's bodies really recover well from pregnancy if they're fit (what should be considered normal), and are young.

I know a white woman in her early twenties with two kids already and her body looks almost as good as before the pregnancies. If you didn't know her before hand you'd never notice

MUh STANDARD OF LIVING

I had a friend in a family of 6, they used all the extra money from the free college for their car.

Why ruin your body for sex? Just rub your clit and you get the same orgasm.

>40
Enjoy your retard babies.

The reason why women are trapped in this disgusting cycle is because we are taught to compete for the attention of men, but given too much freedom to do so.

It ends up with the degeneracy that is so prevalent.
Women need to be taught to be submissive again, or they need to be taught to have goals other than commanding a man's attention.

Most men are in favor of the former, because then the women can be easily manipulated and used for sex.
Personally I prefer the latter. The most well rounded, mentally stable women I've met have priorities other than getting attention.

Why would they need all these little assholes? And BTW why would YOU need it, OP? Muslims explain you why you should waste your money suppotring army, they explain you why you shouldn't spend it on social shit. Enjoy.

>until you are 40, then get to breeding
Women who do that stand a notably higher risk of getting breast cancer. Whereas a woman who starts breeding early and has lots of children can cut her lifetime risk by over 60%.

>You want to take care of someone for the rest of your life?
>And do you guys realize how fucking draining it is to have children? Some people want to have a life first

My ancestors have been doing that for hundreds of thousands of years. Why should I destroy what they've done? Why do I deserve it when I've done nothing? Why not my father or my potential grandson?

I don't think I'm smart enough to offer anything of extreme value to my people. I could devote my whole life to the sciences and make only minor contributions.

But I can help create the next generation. Who will be above average IQ and won't let the European race be submerged in human garbage from the Middle East and North Africa. The least I can do is help keep society stable and open to new advancements.

One less car and all other expenses that come with another worker adds up to a lot. But you're right, it would be extremely difficult

More*** car

Taking care of babies is a Bitch man...

>taught

I don't think teaching will work.

They need to be forced. That doesn't have to mean treated poorly but it's human nature to always take the easier road.

Women will never leave that road until they are forced to.

Bump

One of the biggest memes I see.
You realise just 20 years ago it was normal for women to be wed and have children at 20, right? With all the feminism and career woman bullshit nowadays 30 I suppose seems to fit more (and with medical tech being more advanced), but that's still pushing it. 40? Get the FUCK out of here, slut.

raise better children, faggot

Hispanic is not a race and hispanic doesn't automatically mean brown

Mexican Mestizos are brown cause of their indian genes, not necessary their spaniard genes.

idiot

I say Hispanics because it always, always pisses you dumb cunts off

I don't care what you want to be called. In America, Hispanic means Mexican or Cuban et cetera. Get over it

i'm gonna make 4 children inshallah and they will all be white
>inb4 you are not white