Have the most interesting aspect of Prometheus make a glorified 5 second cameo before David drives them to extinction

>Have the most interesting aspect of Prometheus make a glorified 5 second cameo before David drives them to extinction

What did Ridley mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77400017/#77419555
youtube.com/watch?v=mOsYJn1WQ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the audience is what he means

WE'RE GONNA HAVE 2 ALIEN MOVIES A YEAR!!!!!

Ridley doesn't give a shit anymore. He just wants his Aliens remake.

big scary aliens easier than coherent, deep mythology

>watching any movie from this franchise except the first two

Do any of you believe in the 2 species theory? (Engineers and space jockeys = not same)

The ones in Prometheus were from a much earlier time (the one at the start of the film existed before life on Earth) so you could assume they would have evolved/changed somewhat since then.

probs not even engeneers real planet, these are oribs abnother human like planet that are more evolved that the humans

What's up with you fucking retards using the first name of actors?

You don't fucking know the guy. We don't fucking know the guy. How the hell is anyone supposed to know what you're talking about?

"Oh yeah John is my favorite actor!!! He's so good in Chris movies!"

Fuck you guys

give me a quick rundown

Engineers and Space Jockeys are close genetically but not the same species.

Think Neanderthals and Homo sapiens.

Bait.

He sincerely wants people to forget prometheus and ignore it. It was a terrible film. He's doing the right thing.

or white people and niggers

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

In the graphic novels space jockeys were kind of assholes

They are a child race of the Engineers that rebelled, that's why there are so few of them. It is stated in the leaks archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77400017/#77419555

LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE FUCKING WHITE MALES

If they rebelled why are they so clearly cheering when they see the juggernaut in the colliseum?

is this planet of the gay white niggers?

They look like Uruk-Hai's but cleaner and light skin.

Kek this looks so fucking lazy after pic related

Gonna catch this flick on VOD, torrented of course.

Yeah but Alien vs Predator 2 was bretty good.

Why do the engineers look different than Prometheus? Was the old one pickled or something.

The Prometheus makeup is probably way more expensive/time consuming to apply. That's why the Covenant ones have a simpler look to them.

That is OBVIOUSLY why and it's unforgivable bullshit tbqhwy

This isn't a tv show, hire a fucking army of makeup people.

>ywn bomb a colony of humanities students

I do.

You mean the one where the Derelict ship and the Egg ship from the Prometheus opening are at war right?

I suppose it was the only good thing to come out of Aliens Colonial Marines

I'm sure some suit did the math and said that your option is not feasible. You know how these things go.

what is this from?

Wait, so humans just effortlessly BTFO the species that created them?

to be fair we made a robot that is better than US in every waywith free will and he did

> xenos aren't 100s of years old that engineers stumbled upon
> xenos aren't some crazy bioweapon turned against their engineer creators
> engineers just let some ship fly above their city with no communication or scans of the ship and drop black goo on them
> xenos are only a few decades old, created by a dumb AI robot only a few decades before the original alien
> synthoid just creates xenos because DUDE I'M CURIOUS LMAO

fuck this, i'm out

Does this retcon AvP then?

AvP was never canon

It was better than this shit. They should've referenced engineers & predators.

I would like to think in some deep sick way David is looking out for humanity in his own way and killing off our creators who inevitably wish end us as a whole and dispensing humans when necessary to achieve this.

I think the idea of a super AI anti-hero is cool like some dick savior that we would see as autistic evil because we are not as intelligent.

I always thought that the engineers just happened to find the eggs on some planet and wanted to study them. So they brought them on-board where shit went sideways which made them crash.

I don't like this sixty steps to killer machine evolution process.

That's not it at all, the Derelict has a fossilised Engineer on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOsYJn1WQ9E

Why does dumping the goo on them kill them instead of turning them into weird zombies like it did to humans? And why did it make people zombies anyway if its just an evolutionary catalyst? Are zombies our final form?

Remember the beginning of Prometheus it disintegrates the engineer and maybe if he dident fall in the water he would of turned into one of those fossils we see int he leaked stage photos

this is all true and fucking hilarious

Damon Lindelof had done permanent damage to the series and tarnished its legacy

>watching James Cameron films

Didn't the engineer sacrifice himself to seed a planet? Surely if they wanted to wipe people out they'd just drop goo bombs then go through a ritual of a nude engineer drinking it.

Doesn't that mean that all Dave does is re-seed their planet? None of this makes sense.

it does not I am just explaining why they dont turn into anything.

>None of this makes sense.

because it's a shit franchise that caters to reddit nostalgia faggots that want gooey scary aliens instead of an actual story line

The only way this could be saved now is if they add the predators lore.

Sci-fi fans have got to be the most cucked fan bases, 9/10 content creators just throw them under the bus and string them along.

no. fuck off AvP pleb

Kek