/GJG/: Gary Johnson General

Why is this man not gonna win the presidency although he is probably one of the most un corrupt candidates? Is there anything wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/637821/libertarian-gary-johnson-leads-trump-clinton-poll-active-duty-troops
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He acts the least presidential and that's hard to do.

How? When I look at him i just dont see a strong person

He's playing 14D underwater lawn darts, while the rest think they've already won the game.

Johnson will win with 38.7%.
Screencap this.

>INB4 shill
>INB4 typical retard responses from Trumpers
>INB4 fat guy dancing maymay

Stay mad bitch niggas
theweek.com/speedreads/637821/libertarian-gary-johnson-leads-trump-clinton-poll-active-duty-troops

That poll doesn't indicate a Trump lead, and is therefore wrong and/or lying.

Like him last time. Somehow he seemed to get super liberal though.
Not sure what to make of that.
He'll probably get a lot of pic related voters because DUDE WEED. Or they'll go to (((Stein)))

He is already the nominee so I dont think Stein is even an option

>open borders
>slash defense budget
>corporations build and maintain roads

I doubt military endorses the guy who will slash their budget to shreds

Stein is Stein is a different third party

I'm a libertarian and Gary Johnson is horrible. Open borders is a shitty policy and him calling Trump racist and in the same minute saying he eats pot brownies is just unprofessional. Trump is fighting for our freedoms and puts America first.

>I doubt military endorses the guy who will slash their budget to shreds

Yeah, I doubt they want to vote for the candidate that won't send them to die for foreign oil in Stone Age land.

libertarianism isn't there yet. I wish we were, but we're not

being a wishy-washy "well I'm sorta like a liberal and sorta like a conservative" pussy will not inspire people to become libertarians

they should have picked somebody who can articulate what it means to be libertarian, like ron paul. ron paul brought people over because he challenged them with a bold new direction compared to left and right, not a lame mix of the two.

you continue to actually stand for something for a few more elections, build up a real groundswell of support, THEN you cash it in by compromising.

Gary Johnson is libertarianism cashing in their support, but that account only has five bucks in it right now

>Is there anything wrong with him?
Just look at that self-satisfied look on his face

Literally not a libertarian..

Yes.

He's a plant purely to split the Republican vote and hand Hilary the victory.

Kek wills it. Kek only supported trump to break the w party monopoly.

>DUDE WEED
Johnson's stance is "well, nobody actually gets busted for it anymore so..."

This meme again.
>dude weed man open borders
>will steal republican votes

Which is it?
You're just scared to admit that there's a third party that gives zero shits about two party shills.

Other than his shit immigration policy I could go for him.

I live how he wants amnesty and to take in Syrian refugees. Its our moral imperative to do so. This used to be the party of lincon goddamnit!

Because no one knows who the fuck he is?

He's kind of a doofus

I cant be the only one who likes his open border policy!

Post yfw Gary brings in all the syrian women and children fleeing violence

Do you read what you post

He's a libertarian, therefore he is certifiably retarded

Because he's playing the "I'm not the worst one" card against the two current frontrunners. He won't win because:

1. He's a third party. Third parties never win.
2. He's an old white guy with grey hair.
3. He's not the only third party, and the other is a woman.
4. Nobody knows his policies because he's too busy trying to squeeze in disses to the frontrunners.
5. His followers don't know his policies because they just don't want to vote for a fruntrunner/they're hipsters and want to be cool by voting 3rd party
6. He doesn't have good policies. They're basically nonexistent. He doesn't branch out much farther than the other candidates, so his only selling point is that his last name is Johnson and not Clinton or Trump.

Surprising he is polling at 13% nationally. It looks like he will make it into the debates.

Im also going to vote for gary johnson because he wants reasonable restrictions on the 2nd amendment

>My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

3500 military polled

That's more than gamed the first trump polls. What's your point faggot?