Wtf was krycek's problem?

He just wanted to be loved

Krycek...had a hard life.

By mulder?

the black oil
did you even try watching the show?

Remember that one episode where they caught him with a tranny? That's the reason

indeed

His parents were Cold War immigrants. What's it to you?

Hahhaha.

I don't recall this.

You better stop.

Gender Bender. Not the same character. It was an earlier role Lea played, before being recognized as awesome and being cast as Alex Krycek.

He just wants a nice warm bath

Kek
I need to watch this again.Heard its underrated.

>her face when the entire male film crew deathgrips their fully erect dicks

>it's an amish cult makes scully cum loudly episode

Why was scully so attracted to weirdos?

For kinky sex? They're willing to use the bad dragon sheathe she bought? Catholic schoolgirl gone Sup Forums?

S-shut up.Scully was pure.She didn't even have sex to get pregnant.

M..muuhh diiiiikkkkkk

But she banged that random guy with the tattoo. Scully's a slut.

Chris and Gilly confirmed nothing happened.

She saved herself for ayys

>if i don't see the close-up of the penetration they didn't have sex

CC fought with the other writers about it,he thought it would be out of character for her to have a sex with someone she barely knew.That is why she wakes up on the couch and he wakes up in the bedroom.

She just found out she had cancer. She canonically had her womb filled with a stranger's cum. CC was just jelly that it wasn't his.

OR she's a pegger? She pegged him good.

No,he wanted her to stay pure for his OTP
>Scully&Ayys

A bullet through his skull

You are thinking of Mulder and krychek.

mulder never gave him a reach around

She was definitely banging Mulder

Mulder is all about that auto erotic asphyxiation

Black oil'll take that right out!

I do think of them a lot. So, what you're saying is that there was a Mulder sandwich with Krycek under, Mulder middle, and Scully pulling up rear? I like it.

>you will never spend your entire life with this woman

brb killing myself

>tfw Thor tapped it first

>Mulder is all about that auto erotic asphyxiation

If this wasn't just Clyde fucking around I wonder what that means cannonically,Does scully leave him and he dies alone in some hotel room? Was it an assainatation/smear campaign to make him seem less credible after death?
Wonder if we'll ever know..

This is what VR will be for,friend.Paitence.

Did Clyde give him another death prediction 'cause all I remember is the pie kitchen one?

He died for our sins.

I don't think so.
All we know is scully may be immortal and mulder may die dick in hand.Seems poetic I suppose.

Thats very lewd user.You should write about it.

>Mulder finds out the Ayys are allergic to his semen
>He singlehandedly brings down an invasion

hamana hamana hamana

Would be kino

I've been having a creative block for months, user. Can't write, can't do side projects.

one stupid fbi agent that don't mind his own beeswax

With one hand firmly gripped on his cock and the other with a 1995 copy of Rump, he spurts his last remaining jizz drop onto that grey commander's face before collapsing into a heavy exhaustion.

Let their love be your muse

All the prep he did throughout the series finally makes sense now.
10/10 foreshadowing.

Okay, I'll give it a-go.

1/?

5 hours of waiting and still nothing. Scully's cell must have been switched off or she might have forgotten it somewhere or, worse, it was forced from her possession. Mulder still had the motel room phone wedged between his shoulder and ear while he stared down one Alex Krycek - staring smugly while reclining on the bed. Mulder punched in Scully's number again then raised his gun once more at Krycek. Krycek raised his palms in surrender, "I just had an itch. You DID search me." "Well, you could be hiding something still," Mulder replied but allowed Krycek to continue with his gun aimed right at the Russian's head. Mulder got Scully's voicemail again, "Scully, it's me where are you?" Momentarily distracted, Mulder took his gaze away from Krycek. With a sigh of relief, Alex quickly undid his own belt and unzipped his fly. Mulder's eyes nearly bulged right out of his head when he looked at Alex again: the man had his cock out stroking and moaning without a care.

2/?

"Oh, Mulder," Alex moaned with his eyes closed completely aware of the other man's presence, "Please. P-please." "What the fuck, Krycek?!" Mulder slammed down the phone and walked over to pistol whip the man. But before the butt of the gun could meet Krycek's face, the motel room door opened, "MULDER!" Scully yelled in surprise. "Scully!" Mulder cried in relief, "I thought- I- Where were you?" "Getting supplies," she said tossing a brown paper bag onto the dresser, "Looks like you two were having fun without me though." Mulder looks back at Krycek and, son of a bitch, was still stroking his cock.

3/?

"Daaanaaa, he nearly hit me," Krycek whined then pouted. Mulder's eyes jumped from Krycek to Scully and back again. Setup? "What the fuck is going on here?" Mulder yelled raising the gun at Krycek's head. Scully turned her back to Mulder and began stripping, "I thought we three could have some fun tonight." When her clothes were pooled on the floor, she turned back around revealing her leather and lace corset lingerie. Mulder's gun arm wasn't as firm at its task when he saw her. Scully then walked towards Mulder and picked up the gun from him. After setting it on safety, she put it away and crawled beside Krycek.