What is the best south park episode?

and why is it Raisins? youtube.com/watch?v=dUE_Lr5IhvU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyp7ZUO_XQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lBfFT6wPJVE
anonews.co/osama-bin-2001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Raisins isn't even the best Butters episode.

Because it's literally me: the episode.

Unironically Tweek x Craig

youtube.com/watch?v=xyp7ZUO_XQQ

Red Badge of Gayness

The guitar hero episode

Most randy episodes are kino
Or the skiing episode

Rainforest Shmainforest
The Red Badge of Gayness
Conjoined Fetus Lady
Helen Keller! The Musical
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
Asspen
tree fiddy

BRAAAAAP

+Christian Rock Hard

Patrician choice 2bh.

cartman sucks, the episode

Hey hey let's go
Kenka suru taisetsu na mono o
Protect my balls
Boku ga warui
So let's fighting
Let's fighting love
Let's fighting love

Best South Park episode is Tweek vs. Craig.

The "sequel" () was pretty good too.

when will next season come

Hopefully never 2bh

C'mon brah

MAKING MOVIES MAKING SONGS AND FIGHTING ROUND THE WORLD

This episode kinda shocked me when i first saw it (which was not that long ago)

It was pretty dark, and not in the usual 'dark' way South Park portrays things

fpbp

casa bonita

I find Raisins a little too painful to watch. Him being driven into a lake by his crazed mother is fine but mistaking a slut for a waifu is just too tragic

how can you not think butters very own episode isn't one of the best?

awesome-o isn't even the best butters episode

It's well-known that Scott Tenorman is the point Cartman went from being an asshole to a psycopath

Too close to home?

This, it's great from beginning to end.

Either Scott Tenorman Must Die or Ginger Kids

Butter's Bottom Bitch is best butters episode

How can people not universally agree With Apologies to Jesse Jackson is the best episode?

>Randy yelling Nigger on prime time American TV
>race war , whites win again!
>cartmen laughing at a dwarf
>cartmen wrestling and winning against dwarf
>niggerguy first word to be banned in America

This.

Yes, I know what you are saying, you don't have to ask!

Canada on Strike is my recent favourite

>one two three four, Canada deserves more money

This isn't Sup Forums dumbfuck

I don't hate it but I think niggerguy being banned is bit hackneyed way to make that point.

Like the queef episode. Or the one with trayvon martin and cartman causing all the plane crashes which ends in Cartman shooting token just because. They're all basically good but I swear they're just a little bit lazy coming at their point

This isn't reddit either you faggot. The episode was genuinely funny.

half-this desu

they need to take a year or two away and reevaluate their shit. If they cant come back and lampoon *themselves* for the clusterfuck of last season, let it die.

third for this one. had me bawling with laughter

Hi sweetie! Welcome to Raisins!

The use of this song, holy shit, kek

I agree.
Also the mormon episode before this one was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBfFT6wPJVE

One of the best endings to an episode.

He's got spikes, man.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

try rewatch osama bin laden has farty pants

Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy because we got pic related and Cartman as Dog the Bounty Hunter

>Bin Laden has farty pants

That ep was nothing but total shameless, warmongering, jew propaganda.

Proof Bin Laden Died in 2001:

anonews.co/osama-bin-2001/

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes buddy....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...maple syrup I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so guy....sniff....quite pungent syrup yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my fwiend....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please buddy....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet guy....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff buddy.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...bacon for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well bacon......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....pepper and garlic poutine I take it buddy?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that guy…that little gust….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it fwiend…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable buddy…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet buddy….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>casa bonita
this

Read it in their voice