Can someone post the copypasta of this please

Can someone post the copypasta of this please

which one? there's only about 150 of these posted every day.

the *feces visible on floor* one

This meme is painfully unfunny and reeks of Sup Forums desu

bump

DAMN YOU BLUMF!! *BRAAAAAAPP*

So? As a European I cannot understand how to fuck you can watch "night shows" and "daily shows" when 90% of them are just political propaganda used as a smearing campaign.

FROMFRAFLP BHRULMPF

ZJUOOMPH BTFO

DEEERNULD BRRRRUMMPPTT

REEEEEE

As an European, I used to watch Conan. He was great. Colbert is alright, I guess, but he used to be funnier with the old formula. I just watch his best off clips on youtube whenever Sup Forums happens to get triggered enough by them to share them around Sup Forums.

So... *farts loudly* Don- *phhtt* -al- *brrppttptptptt* -d

*TRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPHTPHTHPPPPPPPPTFFFFPPF*
*feces is visible on the floor*

*audience applauds*

DONALD BRAAAAAAPF

BLAAAAAAAAAAHRP TLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBF

This meme is being spammed by Sup Forumstards who are really butthurt that Colbert is making fun of their god emperor.

Brap posting is better

>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the stands until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

Is ZROMPFposting the meme that finally saves Sup Forums?

BBRRRRRUUUUMMPPPPPPFFFF

>"THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF DRUMPFY'S FIRST 100 DAYS"
>BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP
>"HEHE"

DONALD TRUMP!

you guys need to add that black guy's interjections to the green text

FROMPLE SCHLONKY

TONAL DRUMPFT

GODS NOT REAL ZLURUPUF HAHAHA