>oh, but is diferent this time, you don't have a right to genocide and kill us

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yF8ddCqHuk
cfr.org/backgrounder/china-africa
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comercio_árabe_de_esclavos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_diamond
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/03/africa/what-africans-really-think-of-china/index.html
ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges-africa/news/china’s-infrastructure-development-strategy-in-africa-mutual-gain
nytimes.com/2015/12/05/world/africa/china-pledges-60-billion-to-aid-africas-development.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>things that happened centuries ago can be upheld to the moral standards of today

>le gurrend year

same goes for spaniards

>you're so big, you have rare Siberian tigers and lots of towns, no one would notice it if we tried to take a chunk of your land every decade

I definitely agree Armenian bro
We should genocide these subhuman wh*teys with double standarts!

>he thinks white genocide is real

>europe=white

you niggers are the fucking worst though, clueless dumb idiots, thinking it's all black and white, tf is that even

>t. veteran of Georgian war

>cheering on my team means I should cheer on yours as well
Congolombian perfidity

I hope you're not seriously claiming that our moral standards haven't changed a lot the past few centuries.
White countries do take in a disproportionate amount of foreigners in comparison to non-white ones and any miscegenation between whites and non-whites will only create non-whites, you can figure out the long-term effects of that by yourself.

if you started to have children maybe your leaders wouldn't have to import cheap labour.

Africa being poor, middle east being a war zone and latinoamerica being a dangerous shithole is the fault of people with your skin color.

Finns aren't white.

It's not about right or wrong
He who can does
We are as helpless to stop the waves of refugees as the various natives were to stop white soldiers.

>inb4 muh cuck not stopping refugees
anything short of shooting them on sight wouldn't even make a dent in the refugee numbers. Even then, you could hardly compete with what they're leaving behind in terms of shitty

>muricans have been shooting latinos along the border for decades
>the labour market now depends on them

anyone who thinks this kind of dynamic can be addressed with brute force is a retard

>if you started having children-
How about they have as many children as they want so that wages aren't driven down by unnecessary immigration

This.

I do feel sorry for most Europeans, since the reason the world is fucked up is because of their ancestors, not their own acts. Sadly, what goes around comes around.

Why do you even come here? You're only posting racist shit 24/7

>as the various natives were to stop white soldiers
Which was done through brute force.
Closing the border is really fucking simple, your people just don't care.

It could very easily be stopped with brute force.

>what goes around comes around

>Africa being poor
Africa was always undeveloped, their current state isn't the fault of Europeans at all.
>middle east being a war zone
Yes, that's the Brits' fault for creating Israel (but not our fault as a collective).
>and latinoamerica being a dangerous shithole is the fault of people with your skin color.
Even if that were true (probably not) Spaniards aren't white as how most people picture it.

even racism was invented by white people in the XIX century to justify colonization of africa.

the vast majority of wars in history were done by whites.

ALL modern wars are done by WHITE PEOPLE.

So fuck then.

>Africa
not really, africa was a primitive land, but most of their current day problems are because of european colonization.

read a book.

>>Unironically wishing this would happen.

I never said they were.

The world is fucked up because we were stupid enough to decolonise.

Just subtly pointing out the irony those "brown" people you dislike so much are Native Americans

Or in other words, because you lost the "us first" mindset.

>helpless to stop the waves of refugees

ah, a frenchman surrendering to his fate

please stop being a stereotype

Africa would be in much better place if white people didn't created artificial countries, divide and conquered africans, suported dictatorships during decades, force western types of goverment on them, try to force western culture on them and leave the continent in an unstable state after decades of racial segregation between the african tribes.

Look up the origins of rwanda genocide and think they did the same all over all africa.

And your companies still don't pay a fair share of taxes after stealing resources, and they don't build infraestructure, only the needed to steal the resources.

blood diamonds and shit.

So, yeah, africa is your fault.

>but most of their current day problems are because of european colonization
True, but not in the sense most people imagine. It's just that they've always been very disorganized so maintaining countries is very hard for them.

Both
Or jews, I dunno.

Those don't exclude each other

hello jew

Fair enough. I can get behind this take.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

read a book on africa then kys my man.

whatcha doing rabbi

Having an average IQ a standard deviation higher than you, and outperforming you in every metric.

You know, normal shit.

interesting how none of the non white ones (subsaharan) produced anything of worth.

not in israel you aren't, lol!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_and_technology_in_Africa

all of black history was erased to make slavery moral.

you can't slave people you consider equal, but you can slave people you consider are inferior.

So, in a sense white people invented the racism towards blacks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8yF8ddCqHuk
Good song regardless

Somebody would've brought Africans into civilization kicking and screaming eventually. Humans always act in their self-interest, so it's delusional to think there would've eventually been some benevolent civilizer who would've drawn borders along tribal lines and bought natural resources from Africans instead of "stealing" them (they had no knowledge of those resources' existence, anyway, or their value or what they're used for). European colonizers built infrastructure, so I don't know what you're talking about. Blood diamonds were also a global phenomenon.

% of Israel's population is non-Jewish

I see browsing Sup Forums kills brain cells. For your sake you might want to stop. You don't have many left to lose.

cfr.org/backgrounder/china-africa

read this.

>Let's slave them, steal their resources, put dictatorships, make artificial countries and foster hate between their population
>huh duh that's how you made bussiness

kys my man.

Sure there were a few exceptions (not that they were anywhere near Europeans in terms of how organized they were), but the vast majority of Sub-Saharan Africans were still tribals when Europeans came.

>you can't slave people you consider equal, but you can slave people you consider are inferior.
Ancient greece and rome disagree

african slavery was justified along racial lines though.

they were still developed at the level of ancient sumerians or some shit like that.

The UN didn't exist back then. Europeans can't colonize africa just like china can't today.

that was in 2008, and they've upped the jew dna required for citizenship since then, and are paying refugees to leave.

>Posts a link describing China's relationship with Africa in modern times
China would've exploited Africa in the same way Europeans did had they been aware of its existence a few hundred years back.

>racism was invented by white people in the XIX century to justify colonization of africa.
Imaging belive this, all the african kingdoms use to enslave each other for centuries before the euros. When the african kings met the euro's explorer they sold the slaves from other tribes to them. It wasn't for racism was for power. Actually were the arabs who invented the modern sistem of slavery.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comercio_árabe_de_esclavos

>Implying they are still not
Dude look at africa today after White farmers left South africa the once Ok country turned to Brazilian favela's in just a few years and still live like and have tribal fights and cannibalize each other....there is no saving that place just build a wall around them and ignore them until (if they ever) develop higher intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_diamond

>but white people are good and shit
>muh UN regulations

fuck off.

and I'm glad your race will dissapear from earth.

>muh post colonialism doesnt exist
>niggers are just retarded bros xddd

let this meme die please, you just sound retarded

This. They would have colinzed africa if the qing dynasty had industrialized and traded more.

Not really, I still w8 for you niggers to bring civilization advancement and improve our life expectancy by 30 years.

there's a reason why blacks are killing whites in all africa.

they hate you.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/03/africa/what-africans-really-think-of-china/index.html

Doesn't change anything.
All of these hostilities sounds like a very good reason for european and white countries to close their borders :)
>muh karma so do what I say whitey

Africa is poor because Africans are dumb

Everybody around the world bought conflict diamonds, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here.

And not a single citation was had that day...

Wrong nigger, we weren't colonized by France, not that you didn't try

China's a shithole because Chinks eat dogs.

ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges-africa/news/china’s-infrastructure-development-strategy-in-africa-mutual-gain

kys

whites still profit from stealing africans resources.

West africa was more developed than europeans during middle ages.

Just turn the fucking boats back. They'll soon stop even trying.

When all those chinks finish to loot Africa, guys like you will still keep blaming the whites

Hardly developed, then. Do you honestly think that if Qing China went to Africa they would've just given them all the tools to succeed at a net loss, instead of just taking all the resources for free practically?

>West africa was more developed than europeans during middle ages.
If by west africa you mean china, you are correct.

>whites still profit from stealing africans resources
How exactly

>>West Africa was more developed than Europe in the Middle Ages

Dude, I'm largely on your side here, but come on.

Chinks are good for Africa, they have first hand exoerience of being a colony and they break up european monopoly in african market
Cant wait for the afro-chinois qties either

Yup. Whites were just better at killing people than other races were. It's not that the intent wasn't there.

For """people""" who believe they are the master race whit*Toids sure do have a hard case of mental dissonance.

“The fundamental difference is that the two partners consider themselves equal, even though, in reality, that may not be the case,” said Biéké Benjamin, a diplomat from Ivory Coast. “But it’s a basic principle. There isn’t one partner dictating to the other, whereas Western nations come in saying, ‘You go left, you go right.’”

nytimes.com/2015/12/05/world/africa/china-pledges-60-billion-to-aid-africas-development.html

Are you a turk

Europeans do need to have more kids regardless but yes, it's a dumb argument indeed.

>You don't want to get outbred by Arabs? Just have 5 kids each then!

Good thing that wh*tes are going to disappear soon

You ignored my enquiry about Qing China. How trade is conducted in the modern world is irrelevant.

They are doing exactly the same as the euros did in africa. Building infrastructure later they will go after the minerals resorces. Euros built a lot of railways, bridges, in the colonial times to transport the resources. For much countries today are the only ones

Chinese main concern was the stability of their own country, not expanding and conquer other races.

>but their dynasty wars to unify china means they would genocide america, australia, africa and middle east.

So Mansa Munsa was racist against other africans because he enslaved a lot

They thoroughly genocided Dzungars so that they could keep their lands, if they invaded Africa they would've genocided the locals there too if it was in their interest.

>building infraestructure to steal the resources is the same as building shoping malls, houses, hospitals and schools for natives
???

enslaving enemy tribes isn't the same as making it the base of your economic system, retard.

kys

unification of a country != genocide

China invaded the Tibet and was brutally

>unification of a country != genocide
It can quite easily

It's not as black and white as that, some Euros did try to be fair in Africa and help, others were greedy cunts who'd literally torture and murder for peanuts and many more were somewhere in between. What is reality is that overall the legacy of colonialism in Africa is a negative one.

>unification of a country != genocide
Idiot, those weren't their lands but Dzungars'. What they did was out of pure imperialistic ambition.

they were still asians lands.

by that logic europeans have commited the same to other europeans in the XX century.

world wars, remember?

>your ancestors did x bad thing
>therefore you must let it happen
what? Surely if you know it was bad in the past you should stop it in the future. Not to mention most of Europe didn't colonise

Turks and arabs did it as well before the euros. Nobody blames them today.

>by that logic europeans have commited the same to other europeans in the XX century.
Yes, that is correct
This

>he doesn't know white people are bombing Syrian kids and giving money and weapons to arabs to bomb yemen kids

ALL the wars in the last two centuries are done by whites.

There's a reason why the jews want to genocide all whites to stop wars and bring peace in the world.

whites are a scourge for humanity.

So tell me you dumbass. Why Mansa Munsa would enslave all those africans if it's not for making the base of the economical system? Or you think that he use to party with their slaves?

I don't see how that matters here, if they could thoroughly exterminate ethnic groups who somewhat looked like them to expand their empire I don't see how they would have any qualms about genociding a people who don't look anything like them.

American mind is already poisoned.
Yesterday, my US tourist visa got rejected for an unknown reason despite having no criminal records and complete valid papers.

Europeans deserve no mercy, Arabs ans Bl*cks have to turn their soil in hell.

China didn't send colonizers to other places outside of china.

Only wh*toid made efforts to conquer and steal resources from other races.

grow up

Euros did the same as well. They built schools and hospitals and still extracted their resources. In America was the same