Btfo

btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top keks

I wonder how much would 50 cent ask for a titty fuck?

Based potato skeleton

>MMGAY

How long before the potato lad is in WWE?

this talk about genetics is going to be very entertaining

hope he shoots the gobby paddy knacker

Pretty sure 50 would beat the shit out of that potato

giv choco milkies

>MMGAY
Did you come up with that one by yourself love?

Boxing, no weight limit. I’d pay for it

50 cent got his ass kicked by notorious homosexual manlet ja rule

gooby would kill that old juice monkey

>"And so he swings at me. He caught me a little bit, but I dipped it. And then hit him with the bat."
Both claim to have beat each other up. It's fucking nothing.

absolutely not

50 cent is twice conors size. In a street fight that MMA stuff does very little

>Conor mcgregor 1.75m
>50 cent 1.83m

not even a contest. I'm 1.88m and genuinely think i could last a few rounds with mcgregor. You underestimate how weak manlets are. They only look good because they fight other manlets

>In a street fight that MMA stuff does very little
ayyy

the funniest part about these arguments is that nothing comes out of it, just more arguing.

Mike Tyson would wreck your shit nigger

>In a street fight that MMA stuff does very little
100% wrestling, boxing and muay thai are worthless in a street fight my man

Not when someone cracks your skull open with a brick

Wrong

I'm sure a trained fighter would never think of the same thing.

you're such a dropkick m8 walk off

You don't say.

>I could last a few rounds with Mcgregor
You are such a fucking faggot.

Stupid nigger did too much juice and drugs now he has tiddies lmao

Obviously not straight away. 6 months training andI'd be stronger than him with a huge height advantage. Not even a controversial statement

absolutely any pro fighter would kick your shit in no matter how long you "trained" for

>6 months training
lmao fagget

Unironically fucking kill yourself you absolute retard.

Based Conor

Would absolutely love to batter you manlets

Ya know how I know you've never actually been in a fight? Kek off urself fag.

Explain to me how Conor McGregor would beat me.

I've been in 5 fights in my life 3 I knocked out, all 5 were taller than me. But I'm sure when you finally do get in a fight your opponent will let you have your 6 months of training before he knocks your fucking jaw off kek.

>thread full of obese burgers who think they are just six months training from being an elite fighter able to take down any lower weight athlete on the planet

that weight advantage doesn't help if 50% of it is blocking your arteries.

lad, been boxing more than you've been alive, would leave you in a wheelchair

By punching you in the fucking face multiple times before you even knew he was attacking kek just fucking stop dude it is pathetic. Post your body with timestamp or kill yourself only 2 options.

You are clearly underage. I would dodge and just pick him up

>Fighting techniqies wouldn't work in a fight

It's 2018 we can't be this retarded. 50 isn't even that big lol.

For sure my guy, just dodge. If Conor attempts a double leg just step to the side and walk around.

>manlet can
please lol

I know 50 Cent doesn't really have a career to lose anymore but if a public figure like him from literally any other race had posted the shit he did on twitter, where he claimed his race had superior genes and could easily beat a pro athlete from another race, that guy's "career" would be over and they would probably be banned from twitter.

ones an ex crack slinging gangster

the other is a manlet who only fights cherry picked opponants

as you can see from my flag i dont like niggers but conors way too full of himself

gadoosh urself racist, Adensaya is your best fighter

McGregor is a professional fighter, 50 is a professional singer. It's not hard to guess who would win a matchup between the two of them.

No one cares because he makes hip hop music. This isn't exactly out of the ballpark as far as shit they talk about.
>would be over and they would probably be banned from twitter.
For a video they posted on Instagram? One they deleted on their own?

think you mean whittaker, champ of the most talented division in the ufc

i'd take the guy who shoots people tbqh famalam

>all these butthurt mmgay manlets

Go back to jerking off to men hugging in underwear

Oh god please tell me this isn't the end game

>of all the pictures chose one where 50 is actually in pretty decent shape

Elite MMA fighters should be able to beat up non skilled opponents, no matter the weight/height difference.

So you think McGregor can beat up LeBron?

>bong who's mother is full of Muslim dick arguing with obvious trolls
I wonder if he yells Allah Akbar before he explodes in her cooch

While I agree with you, there is a line to be drawn. It's not "no matter size difference". Joanna isn't beating up some 300lb nfl player... With that being said Conor would easily ko 50 lol. Even if 50 was amateur level I would still bet on Conor because the size difference isn't that big.

6'8 260, conor used to fight at 145, lebron could easily put on 30lbs and be two conors

That would be fun just to see what would happen

>i'd take the guy who shoots people tbqh famalam
Shooting a gun isn't some magic power, anyone can do it. It doesn't make you anymore competent in a fistfight.

>For a video they posted on Instagram? One they deleted on their own?
Definitely. If a white celebrity went on an online rant insisting that white people had superior athletic genes and that they could beat a non-white athlete in that athlete's sport because of that, they would be banned in an instant. An asian celeb would get the same treatment, as would most hispanics.

>It doesn't make you anymore competent in a fistfight.
where is a fistfight mentioned? one of them would actually have the balls to merk someone the other would be a shaky handed bitch

LW, FW, WW> MW
Adensaya would heem Whittaker on the feet and I love Bobby.

>no matter the weight/height difference
Don't be ridiculous. McGregor is like 5'9" and 150 lbs. He could easily beat the shit out of the average guy within 5 inches and 50 pounds of him. But he would get his ass kicked by the types of giants you see in the NBA, NFL, heavyweight boxing, and weightlifting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

This is is McGregor vs a 6'9", 400lb Icelandic guy. Obviously they're just messing around but it's pretty obvious that the bigger guy could literally kill him with his bare hands...

Speaking street fight terms, with MMA/conditioning aside, he could probably blow up to 205+ if he didn't have to cut weight and wanted to put on muscle. He has the same hieght/reach and frame as twood. Also the mountain is an absolute freak, didn't he just break the record for max deadlift recently?

>didn't he just break the record for max deadlift recently
under certain circumstances yes, 472, but the record is 500

>1917+101
>using I(W)WD to make sexist jokes on social media

Conor is a BJJ brown belt, you'd be just as fucked if you got inside his punching range. Go to your nearest BJJ gym and ask to roll with a brown belt no gi. Let me know how that goes for you. Then imagine that guy was also a professional athlete and pound-for-pound the most dangerous striker in MMA.

>NBA
nah, they're almost all frail lanklets
>NFL, and weightlifting
maybe
>heavyweight boxing
sure, he would probably get hit clean before he could try grappling

wanna know how I know you've never met an nba player?

The saddest part about the pic is that he used roids to get into that shape. Let that sink in. Fucking natty beginners look bigger and without literal man tits after ~2 years. 50 cent is the bottom of the barrel of genetics. Funny how you can never see actual black pro athletes saying dumb shit like this, it's always some insecure bums claiming superiority because muh race.

Size matters, a lot. Keep in mind Shaq beat up Shane Mosley (multiple division world boxing champ for you cazzies) in a celebrity boxing exhibition.

It's literally a Brit saying that you absolute faggot

really only the biggest, Shaq-tier centers stand a chance

against mcgregor?

Are you having a troll, pierre?

meant for

>Shaq

Not really a fair representation, he's a freak of nature even within basketball players

I do think mcgregor could kick KD's ass, and I'm not even a manhug fan
that shit was WWE tier and of course Shaq would win, boxing is much more limited

>nah, they're almost all frail lanklets
The whole league is giants with only a handful of exceptions (the occasional 5'11-6'1" PG). The guys at the 3/4 spots in particular have a combination of freakish height and muscle. Guys in the 6'6" to 6'9" range weighing between 225 and 250 lbs.

Now I think you're probably trolling but whatever let's take this seriously. Ignoring the Shaq comparison because the man was a freak of nature among freaks of nature in his prime. Take Kevin Durant. 6'9", 240 lbs. Compare him to McGregor, 5'9" and 150 lbs. Assuming you are the same height as the average French male (5'7"), this is roughly the equivalent of you fighting a 13-year old east asian child. I don't care how well she's been trained in martial arts, if you are even remotely athletic you're going to destroy her in a fight.

LeBron is a pussy so yeah.

NBA players, with a few exceptions (DeMarcus Cousins) are soft as shit.

He lost on points lol. Boxing doesn't tell you a lot about who'd win in a street fight anyway. Like, Shaq could tear Moseley apart if he could grab ahold of him but it's a bit of a different story when you've got guys that are trained in kicking and grappling. Those gangly legs of his would be exposed as fuck against a hard kicker.

>Those gangly legs of his would be exposed as fuck against a hard kicker.
Only in a fight with rules. In a street fight

>hard kicker who is 1 foot shorter than shaq tries to kick shaq
>shaq grabs him by the neck
>fight over

I don't think you understand how leverages and mass centers work. Lanklets do very very poorly in combat sports.

Weight classes are a big factor in that though. If there were no weight classes and anyone could fight anyone then insanely tall "lanklets" (who are 240lbs+) would easily beat the shit out of manlets (who max out at like 160). They would have trouble fighting against decent-sized fighters like heavyweight boxers, but McGregor isn't a decent sized fighter so that's not really relevant here.

Kevin durant is 7ft. hes taller than Demarcus cousin. hes always lied about his height so he could play sf

A trained 5'10-6'4 could beat the shit out of anyone

>tfw 6ft9 and 315lbs

I could heem all of the ufc :)

so you're a fat fuck. how are you even alive

You mean 6'4 to 6'8?

Lol 6'3 is kinda normal size and 5'10 is small bro

I'm 12% bodyfat my max bench is 610lbs

You should watch some actual mike tyson or daniel cormier fights

k

Anyone below 6'4 (90%+ of male pop) is a manlet and should kill themselves instantly

This
Steroids/wrestlebabby gimmicks

dumbass, he lithuanian is right, mike tyson was 5'10 and beat 6'5 niggas all day.

but definitley height helps punch power but to a certain height

hypo - if tyson was 6'3 would he have been better?

doubt it since his style, that made him so difficult to fight against, would have been completely different being so tall

Definitely not, taller guys typically don't fight on the inside as well. Short arms beat long arms in the pocket, and Mike was one of the scariest fighters ever in that range. That doesn't mean Tyson couldn't have been just as legendary if he was 6'3. Probably would've just made a different style, but then he wouldn't be Tyson.

>unironically following that fag
>unironically watching mma

>unironically watching faggots playing with balls and not the ultimate form of combat

whittaker isnt the champion at 155/170, try again.