Has anyone ever been BTFO as much as this smug faggot?

me in this very thread

America on 9/11

He has a vagina on his eye

You now remember the English going full REEEEE mode after Pep dropped this smug faggot. Can't stand bongs, Souness and that piece of shit Andy Gray who looks like he's constipated every time he has to talk about how much City are dominating

>how can pep do this to a legend
>not good enough to start for wet spam
lmao so much for England's golden boy

Without him, who’s gonna tell them to move the fucking ball boys?

This thread gave me massive deja vu.

Fuck England and their shit players.

Yeah dude, fuck bongs hahahah! Stupid britcucks are sissy fags. high five for the win bro!

He's right though. Youth production in a country should adapt to what managers are looking for, not the other way around. If English players wanted to play at top clubs, they shouldn't have been so shit.

Is he still England's number 1?

English talents are majority pacey niggs and overrated midfielders

SUPER SAVE JOE HART

Fuck no. Not even joking he is probably 5th or 6th choice. Won't even be on the plane to Russia

He's not bad, its just that Adrian is a fucking top tier keeper

>Back up to a literally who La Liga reject at a relagation battling club
The absolute state of England's goalkeeping stock

>not comprehensively

shit OP

He's not a La Liga reject. He ended his contract with Betis and he joined West Ham because (I guess) they paid more. He's still a Betis legend and we struggled a bit before buying Adan because he was missed.

People abuse the fuck out of the word "reject" without ever understanding the reason behind their decisions.

You got the gimmick wrong, you fucking idiot. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Went and looked at his Career stats. Literally played 32 games for Betis first team.

I laugh every time

NO DANDRUFF

But seriously though, shagging Jordan then trying to cover it up ruined his career.

Your retarted. Name the 3 that'll go then. It's gonna be Butland then him and Pickford. Those are the top 3. Unbelievably shit but still the top 3

Personally, I'd rather take Pope or Forster over Hart.

The gimmick is wrong. Someone please correct op

Nobody in England likes him and we don't want him as a keeper but we literally have no other choices until recently... I'm glad he's suffering

You could say . . . he looks like a cunt.
>*YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!*

You now remember England trying to nationalize Almunia

Forster. Are you having a giggle mate. He's shite. Hart will get taken for sure. Not sure if he'll start but there's a chance

Forster might be shite, but he's not Hart shite, which is the worst shite on offer.

Hart's not even fucking playing for West Ham crying out loud.

Having a long history with the NT might just be enough for him to go.
Julio Cesar was our starter GK in 2014 because of that, even though he was playing for Toronto FC after months of being benched in fucking QPR.

It shouldn't. Southgate needs to grow a pair and stop being a soft sentimental cocklord. Hart doesn't deserve to go to Russia. His England career should be over at this point, until he starts playing regularly and starts showing he's a capable keeper.

top kek

>Your retarted

redpill me on 9/11 senpai

Hart is a calamity between the sticks in an England shirt

Pls gareth, take someone, anyone else

was responsible for WC and EC exits, even Man C with their super stars were unable to carry this pathetic log.
Big time talker, shit keeper

But he's England's brave Joe Hart

>the United States has had a keeper better than any English keeper in history

Fucking lel. Don't make me fucking post Seaman being unable to jump to the crossbar, I'll fucking do it.

please dont :(

>Pope

Not even memeing but he should be the starting keeper. It'll be a huge gamble but Butland and Pickford have had some absolute shockers recently.

Convenient timing imo

>the media knew who did it
Fuck off, they were blaming that palestinian group first

>any american better than Banks or Shilton
Get yersel tae fuck

I thought he was comprehensively btfo?

England during the Revolution

>Butland
>Pickford
>Pope
>Forster
>Heaton
>Foster
>Ruddy
>Hart

Delete this, gentile.

>be English
>get run over

>be American
>get shot

kek

He was Italian

conspiracy theories always make the bad guys look incredibly capable yet insanely incompetent at the same time

>le can't save low left side shots man

It's amazing how much of our economy revolves around giving women ways to lie about what they looks like

fuck off, virgin

t. Incel

great insight

t. beta males

samefagging under a non-country's flag

>d-dont you talk bad about wemen

I'm talking bad about virgins.