Tfw you will never have a cute middle aged japanese office lady as your wife

>tfw you will never have a cute middle aged japanese office lady as your wife

maybe if you stopped frogposting and shitposting all day long you'd have a chance you fucking stupid ass faggot.

can I be your bf?

whoa big boy knows whats up! then how do i talk to a female you faggot?

das right man

so start animeposting?

O-ok but nothing homo, i'm not gay.

WHY IS 2D SO SUPERIOR TO 3D? ITS NOT FAIR!

That's not real office lady! Real office lady wears ordinary offive lady clothes and has ordinary office lady sized breasts!!

Noo jpn i though you wer my boyfriend

you want the truth?

step 1: be not ugly. if you are ugly and you approach a girl, it's considered creepy. only way this works is if you approach an equally ugly girl.

step 2: if you made it here, then be u r self.

I'm not ugly really i swear but i can even bench 60kg!!! But still no office lady.

i dont know either :9

Yes we are twin in the world in terms of social disability

>be urself
>h-hello do you browse int ? do you want to see these memes and btw im a pathethic waste of life and genes but atleast im not an egoist r-right? Do you also want to talk about how fucked we are in this world? oh btw I watched animus about high school to compesante for my shitty time there ŰwŰ I also have shit grades and a humanities fag so be my gf ;)

forgot to add
>im so fucking lazy even at humanities at uni so i might aswell drop out

Do jpnese people like finnish people? If i move to jpn will i get an office lady?

>but atleast im not an egoist r-right?

Burself actually means, be what is socially accepted and praised and so on, it's really easy to misunderatand so keep this in mind

I guarantee. being white means being attractive unless you're EXTREMELY ugly. What a pathetic cunt

>if you are ugly and you approach a girl, it's considered creepy
no matter how you look if you approach a girl it's seem as creepy. "creepy" is entirely overused by girls.

>humanities
Lmao dude just fucking kill yourself and go engineering in your next life

Normal people don't have specific idea on Suomi. However men of taste in Japan all like Suomi

Kek ikr but im a literal brainlet

In that case why didn't you just go to trade school and become a working man (tyämiäs(työmies)) and be actually useful to society?

Because I was a spoiled brat in short with no father figure.

I'm actually considering on going to be an exchange student in japan when i get to an university, where would you suggest i do my exchange thingy at? I dont really wanna go to a big city, ive been to sanfrancisco and it's so big that it gets kinda scary.

Dont worry if you cant find a job with """humanities""" trade school is pretty short atleast here and u can find a job really quick.

I work 10 hours per day in a manufacturing firm in a small office with only a 50 years old guy and another 70 years old guy as company, live in a small town with half the population being over 60, can't afford a car and have no friends because I just moved in and I'm an autistic sack of shit anyway.
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO MEET GIRLS

Kek Ill just an hero desu I rly dont give a shit anymore

No! You cant do that! A lot of tax money has been spent on you, you need to pay back to your country and only then can you be a hero!

>ive been to sanfrancisco and it's so big that it gets kinda scary
Typical Fin
I recommend you to go to Kyoto university, literally situated in Kyoto. Unfortunately most of famous universities are in Tokyo, though. Also Tohoku and Kyushu uni are famous.

I'm also struggling for my uni exam, so we can possibly meet each other in Kyoto

>lot of tax money wasted
kekno our taxmoney goes to the gypoos

This is a bit too tragic

Ive heard that kyoto can be very hot and humid, ive spent a month in texas summer and going outside was not nice, is there any university worth going to in hokkaido for example?

How much are you paid per hour? If i were you i would just suffer for a year and live on the internet and save money and maybe move.

Hokkaido uni
Idk how hot it is in Hokkaido, though

I earn ~1500€ per month since I just started, but I really can't go on like this

>10h days
>1500e month
Dude please tell me you arent doing full 5 day weeks, i can easily get 1000e month with 6h days totally uneducated summer job, a lot more if i bother to go to a bit harder job like shopkeeper.

It's almost like Italy and Finland had completely different economies and costs of living

>tfw ywn have any kind of wife

If i send u money can you send me back cheap alcohol and cheap gasoline pls?

>Italy
>cheap gasoline
There is a reason why I said I can't afford a car

Lmao wtf why you got so fucking pricey gasoline, also, i wanna move to russia now.

Because taxes