Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vo-XgqPNxU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mq9uSGTYKI
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/big horseshoe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a fucking retard.

Fuck Bill Nye

youtube.com/watch?v=9vo-XgqPNxU

imagine if this was your waifu. fuck, that'd be embarrassing.

is this accurate?

What's an oh, oh, oh?

wow, I didn't think anything could ever be more cringe inducing song than the Rachel Bloom one but here we are.

I wish I could be there in like 3 years when this kid graduates High School and finds this shit on his old you-tube channel and dies of self cringe.

was it autism

>not knowing who eggman is
neck yourself retard

>>>reddit/

I- I actually liked her...

This is now my ring tone.

Maybe get some self respect?

>posting on Sup Forums
>having self respect

The one on the left is correct tho

You're probably not going to like Moonman, then...

It's accurate, but it's old. Someone should update it and make it more comprehensive

>caring about some guy with 2k subs

That's pretty sad

you're embarrassing yourself newfag

link to this?

Just Google "Bill Nye cuck"

Nye is finished, even the left don't want him.

Well if you want to sell climate science to people, maybe leave out the eugenics and government punishments for families.

There's article after article of people carefully distancing themselves from him

Are they really claiming the people trying to explain to them why their demands are insane are in reality agents of the patriarchy trying to gaslight them?

Egg man just had to go and do something just as, if not more, cringy

This debacle reminds me a zombie Simpsons episode where Krusty made a show for adults and he was thinking what kind of edgy jokes he could make but his agent replied that his adult fans want to hear the same old jokes from their childhood, they were coming for nostalgia, not for raunchy jokes. Krusty makes a sanitized show and it's a huge success. I didn't finish the episode because zombie Simpsons but I think it's relevant for the thread

>Bill Nye has become a less fuckable Lena Dunham

>this is a show about science in america

Wtf I love Jews now!

>moonman is cringe
moonman is unironically good
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mq9uSGTYKI

man eggy is growing on me

You guys are still upset over this? Get a life, virgins.

I've never seen fat guy in a helmet out protesting for nazi rights
I've seen thousands of dye haired tumberlinas out protesting
Something doesn't add up here.

this picture is confusing on so many levels

Booblets, when will they learn?

>Nye: "White people need to stop having kids, to save the planet"
>Nye: "White nations don't have enough people to support their economies, so we need mass immigration from the Middle East and Africa"

Around Bill Nye
Beware His Lies

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

It sort of fails at step 1. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck if you disagree with them.

>I've never seen fat guy in a helmet out protesting for nazi rights
they do that shit all the fucking time.

Except pol is right

I miss that guy who would bemoan about her lack of body hair

Nice strawman. In reality, the guy on the right should be ranting about Jewish conspiracies and white genocide.

>no Jewess Mommy gf

>ribs stick out further than tits
really jogs that noggin

>YOUR strawman is stupid
>MY strawman is accurate
Really gave me noggin a floggin'.

Fuck Bill nye and his leftist degeneracy

SLAANESH SINGS THROUGH US

>When he took off his bandana to reveal Eggy

Holy shit! I almost pissed myself laughing. Didn't even know it was him! Holy fuck!

lol
Where?
Show me a picture of one of these fat guys in a nazi helmet out protesting "all the fucking time".

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/big horseshoe/
lol haha

>HAHA STRAWMAN!
>btw here's my strawman...

sweetie, are you literally retarded?

Damn you got obliterated desu

how is twisting and changing the foundations of life shilling i mean fuck what Sup Forums thinks man and woman is as old from our creation on this planet. maybe we are meant to die off and this mind sickness tells them dont do what we are designed to and that is make more life the easy way a man and a woman not in a lab.

>Sup Forums STILL triggered that this new show is popular and successful

It's 2017. Genderqueer people exist. People can fuck who they want. Straight white men are boring and outdated. Trans girls are sexy as fuck. DEAL. WITH. IT.

This. Whoever says 'muh two sides of the same coin!' are cucks

Not really.

I have slowly realized that Sup Forums is right.

Uhm yes they do

Their very existence depends on being disagreed with so they can do their autistic screeching

I don't see any fatguys in nazi helmets there user
:3

Um no sweetie

When I woke up on November 9th, a feeling of dread washed over me.

I had fallen asleep to the hopeful optimism that the most elegant, graceful, humble, intelligent and first person of color to be President would be replaced with the first woman and most qualified Presidential candidate to have ever run.

Those hopes and dreams were crushed. I had to look at my 7 year old daughter, with my eyes filled with tears that the first woman President didn't win. I never, ever want to relive that day. Just put yourself in her shoes - She heard her daddy tell her everything Donald Trump has said about women, it was unfathomable that he would win. All of her hopes and dreams instantly crushed.

It took weeks for me to recover, I hid away, took leave off work and spent most of my time sleeping. I didn't want to live in a world where the President elect is a racist, transphobic misogynist.

This continued for days. I couldn't eat, I was neglecting my family, I cried, I watched Netflix until my eyes burned and I drank my sorrows away.

Days later, it dawned on me. America isn't as lost as I thought it was. More people, more patriotic Americans saw that this man could not be trusted. They cast their votes for the first female President and she won the popular vote.

Hillary Rodham Clinton won the election. Hillary Clinton is the President of the United States.

It's just a coincidence go-... guys.

I like her eyes

no u

>t. outrage capitalist

de evolution you mean.

Nice meme, but Executive Producers don't do shit. Also, not everybody with that name is one of ((them)). It's a bit like having a German or French surname, even though that's based on your Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandpa immigrating to the USA. Doesn't make you German.

literally just watched this for the first time. stupid cringey video. but why is /r/the_donald going so apeshit over it?

>all these pro-hillary memes lost to time

It's funny to meme about, are you this socially retarded and new?

This is taught in schools to children under 10.
No big deal though, I'm sure it's harmless fun!!!

I want to fuck that egg!

>It's funny to meme about

Ah, so it's one of those autistic unfunny things to add to the filter. Got it.

The worst part about it is that it wasn't funny or clever
>who wants to fuck a fleshlight in the cold moonlight
>skyping with a sad clown over satelite

literally what did they mean by this?

I hate this image. It's so blatantly biased. Kill yourself.

>SEX IS OKAY IF IT'S PISS OR SCAT
>IT'S EVEN OKAY TO FUCK A CAT
>NEVER KINK-SHAME NO MATTER WHAT SOMEONE DID
>IT'S EVEN OKAY TO FUCK A KID

I thought that part went a bit far to be honest.

where are the pebbles

100%

> giving a shit because of MEEMZ

No one actually thinks both side are the same, they're just saying both sides are equally autistic

Read the article instead of spewing shit after reading the headline.
Even the title doesn't suggest they're distancing themselves, it seems more like a piece on how the show isn't getting enough attention.

NAME FIFTEEN

You people really need to get a life this is getting unhealthy

Fucking teenager shit. Grow up faggot.

lol

Ov vey

This
Fucking pol fags denying this shit can go kill themselves.

Bill is secretly a altright dude and just busted the door wide open on the agenda

the left (and even the jew who moderates here) basically went "DONT TIP OUR HAND, MOTHERFUCKER"

yeah i lost it at the "HETEROS JUST NEED A GOOD RAPING TO BECOME FLUID"

Brilliant riposte

So much cringe.