1. flag

1. flag
2. how much has your country changed this year?

a lot, webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGyLM2-BMRU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgThlRZahkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a bunch of animals

wtf why are there so many darkies in chile

Whats is in that big bag?

whats in the bag?

shoes

for you

Chile is white.

Why did they take the bag?

wtf is going on?

now that we see as mestizos, we also see ourselves as a bunch of subhumans with no identity and without any right to stop this
what a bunch of idiots

>haitians illegally selling shit on the street
>cops arrive
>they chimp out and attack them
>cops cant do anything because muh human rights

police has to follow due process even with brown people

don't understand why they just remained there or did nothing though

Yeah but the thing is "brown people" aren't really people and they really don't give a fuck about process or whatever.

At least he should take out his firearm to scare them.

Also the female cop is bloody useless jesus.

they were outnumbered, and if they actually use force against them... racism

My country hasn't changed at all

Man this is intense even in video, I felt scared as fuck lmao

Nah man, cops can't beat blacks or guetto niggers... It's a crime against humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGyLM2-BMRU

>tfw even argentina got niggers

This is where Brazilians seem to shine as police, since there are so many hyperviolent psychopathic cops and robbers, The police are brave and crazy enough to meet the maniacs head on(at least according to quite a view liveleak vids I've seen)

There's no need to get violent with people selling merchandise on the streets, least of all when they're minorities, if there's no market they'll be gone soon enough on their own and if there is it's better to have them working and being productive

They have the same 'modus operanti'... They get illegal and generic shit to sell in the middle of the street in front of shops who pay taxes.

SJW's are always present to protect the niggers tho

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgThlRZahkc

While I agree it's better than them committing crimes and such, rule of law is still a thing, there is a reason why everyone can't set up shop wherever they want.

Yes, but there's a reason you try to negotiate solutions, the use of froce should be a last resort, if I was posting a video with Mexican police taking this guy's merchandise and livelyhood away would you react the same as for OP, be honest now

this guy has a point

I'm Turkish, and the same thing happens in Turkey without the race component. It's class conflict desu. The race thing just amplifies it.

Of course it's not nice to see someone trying to earn an honest(ish) living being blocked, and I agree about the use of force, but some streets are designated to be bazaars and some are supposed to be public places. Some sort of enforcement is needed.

I think overall we agree, here's the thing, would you concede is better to send a social worker first rather than the police?

Buildings are being built everywhere

>I'm Turkish
>that flag

out out out reeeeeeeeeeeee

parts of Amsterdam looked like Morocco last time I visited, never stepping in that shithole again.