BRAVO VINCE

BRAVO VINCE

I don't "get" it

The 'M' for Mcgill is crooked symbolizing that Jimmy is corrupt. Not a very deep very visual metaphor, but eh.

"kill yourself"

Oh, also he rips it off in the opposite method shown to him by Chuck in the beginning of the episode, symbolizing something that is so obvious that if its going over you head, you may be retarded.

It stands for "man" as in "Saul Goodman"

The double thumb rolling technique.

WHERE
IS
THIS
SHOW'S
SEX
APPEAL

It's current year, where's the fanservice?

>Jimmy's gonna knock on some wood
>It's actually Walt

Notice how when he rips it off it's actually all fine and the two thumb method was implemented for artistic licenece. Notice how they had to paint the line wonky to get the desired effect.

Fucking causality these days is the shittest writing trope.

It looked fine from JIMMY'S PERSPECTIVE because Jimmy can't see that Chuck is right.

I just found out today that chuck from BCS is Dave from this is spinal tap.

It means "hope"

>not knowing who Michael McKean is
Sup Forums is 18+

>it's a 20 minute montage of Ernesto filing for unemployment episode

Me: man that looks like a stock market crash
3 minutes later
Jimmy: It doesn't look too much like a stock market crash, does it?

Went immediately to twitter and told Vince I want to suck his dick because he's so genius.

I havent started season 3 because ive heard its so slow

Can I just clarify: did you literally watch paint dry in this episode?

No, actually the three episodes so far have had a little more action and plot development than the end of season 2, it's just memes.

>actually all fine
>except for the huge chunk of paint that chipped off

I liked the three episodes until now better than the last two seasons.

i'm saving my biggest "bravo vince" when the series ends in the episode where Walt and Jesse meet him for the first time

it will be a bravo vince so loud, it will explode north korea and launch New Mexico to mars

I just realized that the wall stands for Wexler &a McGill. I just thought the first part was a weird "J"

an 18yo is born in 1999

Pretty sure every episode has a shot of Kim rubbing her feet, putting on shoes, etc

>image.jpg
of course you didnt know iCuck

But I'm not a footfag, so
WHERE
IS
THIS
SHOW'S
SEX
APPEAL

Don't get me wrong I understand completely, it's intimate and personal in a social environment where sex is casual, it just doesn't do it for me senpai

>unemployment
>drives an exotic racing sportscar

I'm sure he'll do just fine

How did the bravo man know we were going to think of a stock market crash?
Is he speaking to us directly?
Really rekt the fuck out of my mind to be honest.

>exotic racing sportscar
>10 year old Mitsubishi that costs less than $25k

It's the M for McDonalds which usually means I'm loving it but in this case Saul is clearly not loving it. It's really subtle and ironic.

The logo looks like shit desu

we watched him paint and peel the tape, we didnt actually watch the paint dry

we DID spend like 5 minutes watching Mike eat peanuts though

Um it was an EVO, sweetie. You were saying?

The show is set in like 2003, that car wasn't 10 years old at that time you stupid fuck, it was quite new.

>peanuts

They were pistachios, you fucking slut.

Negros, milfags, and negro milfags absolutely loved the cheap Mitsubishis of that era so they got that right. It's too bad that Kim's Eclipse is after they secretary-ified that model. The earlier ones were much nicer.

>it's a mike fails to toss shoes episode

Kim has shown her bare soles a few times and probably will some more in the future. Her feet basically carries the entire burden of the sex appeal alone

He was also either one of Lenny or Squiggy.

>see

When will Jimmy become Saul? I van't wait to see his shenanigans with criminals.

I predict the end of this season will be the death of Jimmy and the birth of Saul, and Season 4 will start with drama that takes place in the Cinnabon in Nebraska universe, where Saul probably has a 3rd identity... continuing the theme of the show's name being a troll on the audience.

I liked Breaking Bad so I think I like this too!

Nah, I think there will be 1 season that runs congruent with BrBa, then it goes post-Saul Goodman.

I think I remember somewhere it will be 5 seasons. So he becomes Saul at the end of 3, random Walt/Jesse shit in S4 and Gene in S5.

The can't do many more seasons involving Mike. LBR, Banks looks old as fuck.

>it's a Mike conducts a stake out episode
>it's a Mike builds a contraption episode
The two things actually get combined in one episode this season. It's breakneck pacing for BCS.

I love the pacing.

I'm just busting balls. This season is good so far and I don't mind slow burn. I'm just concerned it's going to be cancelled before anything of note occurs. I really don't see normies watching this.

>wasting three seasons on this fucking buildup and this fucking wacky shit storyline

BRAVO VINCE

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Vince has dedicated his career to making everyone realize what a fucking hack he is

how does any of that make him a hack? do you know what that word means?

Breaking Bad was also a build up to when Walter became the true Heisenberg, and it was glorious.

He's literally admitted that they're making up BCS as it goes along in the writer's room and it shows very clearly. Way less of an overall vision than BB, shit is scattered and just relies on recycled shit.

This bugs me, it's not "crooked". The edge is messed up but for it to be "crooked" Jimmy would have had to put a slight bend, bow, or jog into the line (the brown line) for it to be crooked. As is- it's straight but has a messed up edge, presumable because the tape was ripped off and took some of the brown paint with it.

calm down, Vince

My question is how he justifies this soullless cash in / vanity project to himself at night

All he's doing is ruining whatever was left of Breaking Bad's reputation as a great series.

If you look at it when he was putting the tape up it was crooked. He straightened it later but then ripped the tape off.

>Walter became the true Heisenberg

Walt never became "Heisenberg"

He was always a bumbling incompetent old fool until the end

Saul was a fun character because unlike Walt he wasn't dark and edgy, he was just a goofy shyster lawyer.

But now in this "prequel" they pretty much just retconned his character into Walter White 2.0

Bravo Vince

Why didn't she just leave her phone in her car?

What did Vince mean by this?

That's stupid, phone batteries explode when left in cars.

After watching BB for the first time I read that White was supposed to have gone from protagonist to antagonist, a total transformation. I always thought that was stupid. It made more sense that he was a normie that got a thrill from crime and ended up consumed by pride while still staying a normie.

>Walter White 2.0
They already demonstrated his dishonesty from childhood. White was a total NORP until the cancer diagnosis at 50.