We're LIVE bitches!

We're LIVE bitches!

Joe Rogan Experience #952 - Thaddeus Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=ozEvd-ETQDA

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/7172066-a-renegade-history-of-the-united-states
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/75788569/#q75790290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is this cuck? hes afraid of the dark wtf?

wouldn't being afraid of the dark make you the opposite of a cuck?

who's the guest? seriously, joe's guests are only literally who's by now... when's the last time he even had a comedian on?

pete holmes was on. joe didnt laugh at any of his jokes like the tool desperate to be alpha cuck he is.

Thank you shills!

Based shills!

holmes is an actual cuck

>portland isn't diverse enough for this cuck...
>afraid of the dark
where does joe find these nu-males?

what are the best recent eps? i usually only tune in for bill burr or a name i recognize (alex jones, ufc guys)

holmes podcast is one of the best out tho when it comes to talking about personalities and shit.

>theyre literally all on his youtube page

what in the fuck? are u feds?

IT'S ON THE INTERNET THE GUY SAID HE PHOTOSHOPPED THE EARTH LOOK INTO IT THAT EARTH LOOKS LIKE CGI TO ME MAN BUT HEY I'M CRAAAAZY JOE I QUESTION EVERYTHING IT'S EASIER TO CONTROL PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE ON A BALL LOOK IT UP

>I'm a special snowflake and I'm afraid of the dark
>must be a millennial beta nu male cuck
wouldn't be surprised if his wife is white and his baby is mixed race (half black)

Who the fuck is this guy?

Thaddeus Russell is a based author and has a good podcast.

Read his book Renegade History of the United States: goodreads.com/book/show/7172066-a-renegade-history-of-the-united-states

what? im asking for recs. when i used to tune in for every one there were a lot of duds. im not a narc

why are you tripfagging as swaglord?

i aint readin shit. yall the feds.

because i am swaglord

>MLK hated black people
I'm laughing so hard right now

>Black people contributed all this great slang!
Oh wow

>white people ruin everything

haha this is awesome

>when white people do what black people do it's terrible
fuck you joe

bullshit. fuckoff or I'll ban you

>Portland needs to be more diverse

can anyone be an academic

>it's another FUCK WHITE PEOPLE episode
i'll just wait until jordan peterson is back on the podcast, which is in 2 weeks
see you in may, joe. cool it with all the white guilt man...

WHY IS THIS WHITEY MC WHITE BREAD TALKING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE SO MUCH

Saying that you give a shit and not giving a shit are two very different things

>>it's another FUCK WHITE PEOPLE episode

>it's another white-people-talk-from-black-people's-perspective episode

Absolutely love rogan threads on Sup Forums. One of the few good parts remaining of the board desu

Anyone wanna give me their basic gestalt on who they think #1000 is going to be?

>yfw it's Eddie fucking Bravo

>ripped jeans
>a black thing

Ripped jeans are cool?

Why?

rogans so racist lol wtf

>my son is a wigger and i'm proud
holy fuck

Me too. Been waiting to make this thread all day.

I just love the memes desu

joey diaz or stanhope

dave fucking chappelle

>>yfw it's Eddie fucking Bravo

I don't think we'll be seeing Eddie for a while desu. He fucked up last time and he knows it.

>I'M CRAZEEE

>they started talking about fighting

zzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Yeah I'm just gonna close it

I feel sorry for him a little. Joe was trying to tell him to stfu but he kept going deeper into the shit.

Things I don't care about
>UFC fighting dude!
>Nature n shieeeeeet

>he just called Eddie Bravo little
s a v a g e

>fucked up

Literally one of the most watched videos ever on the channel

>joe didnt laugh at any of his jokes
thats a fucking shame

I feel sorry for Joe for being a shill, at least Eddie is honest.
Joe Rogan was literally a conspiracy theory nut 5 years ago but then something happened...

he was pretty cunty to Alex Jones.

Alex was being pretty funny and Eddie was all "Yo, Yo Alex I'd never want to BE you because you're INSANE but I UNDERSTAND you."

Annoying bastard

eddie bravo embarassing himself was one of the biggest fucking meltdowns i ever witnessed...
even worse than the situation's appearance on the donald trump roast...

>joe no longer has to shill on Sup Forums by posting his shitty "comedians that really make you think" meme
>he can literally just link his podcast and make a live thread
When did Sup Forums sellout? Was it before or after google captchas?

>stanhope

PLEASE

Was that your first time watching the podcast, that's literally his job, he's there to talk about conspiracies

don't worry about it eddie

alex jones said he was getting the phone calls. the same phone calls alex jones gets about killing his family and telling him to shutup and shit.

stanhopes gonna be dead before ep 1000

stanhope was on Sup Forums some time ago...
not even joking, he was in some johnny depp divorce thread, you could see it was him due to the writing style. i talked to him about how fucked up johnny is and about the corrupt pharmaceutical companies in USA...

There's literally audio of Joe Rogan fiercely denying the moon landings in a debate with Pen Gillette, fast forward a few years he's trying to humiliate Eddie on the show

desuarchive link fucking now m8. dont ruse me

Search the archive for that phrase it was spammed here for at least two years with only joe as the OP image

He's a recurring guest

no, in previou episodes he was just a funny tinfoil but he just went to ridiculous levels of retardation in the recent one... literally just mumblin MUH SIX MOON LANDINGS for one hour, i guess joe gave him too much THC oil.

Rogan used to believe in a lot of crazy shit. It wasn't until he started getting actual experts on his podcasts that he changed his mind.

i'll try to find it, it was last summer i think when all that shit with amber heard went down. give me some time m8

A few nights ago with the chick guest he did the:

>i don't believe in those crazy moon landing conspiracies, BUT, Jamie pull up that crazy Neil Armstrong conspiracy video it's craaaaazy

I think he does still believe in that shit he just doesn't want to air it because he knows it'll ruin him.

Rogan's out of his depth here

That's every episode that isn't a fighter or a friend

whatever happened between him and redban? none of them ever said. redban was the whole reason the podcast started.

>it's another new Rogan fans get triggered by a guest who isn't an edgy racist episode

Experts like the black science guy whose only argument was: ''b-but there was enough fuel for the trip to the moon'' and ''It would be more difficult to fake it than to actually go'' both great arguments

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/75788569/#q75790290
decide for yourself, i was sure at the time that it's stanhope.
tell me what you think

>go to Thailand

I started from the beginning rather than jumping in to the live feed so I'm not up to date with the conversation in this thread. That said, I enjoy this dude's voice, it's quite relaxing.

> Joe is stupid enough t think there are more than 2 genders

Dropped.

I wish they kind of fleshed this out a little more

Is transgender a gender? So male, female, trans?

pull it up

er... what the fuck are we watching here guys?

nah
he is a major cuck

There are more than two genders but sex is binary. I currently identify as a neutrois.

muh spectrum

you just got called out

what about hermaphrodites

I honestly believe it. And it warms my damn heart.

>it´s another "white people need to become a minority in every single country on this planet" guest

Trans is where the argument falls apart for people who believe there is a spectrum for gender.

Trans believe there are 2 genders, they just feel they were born as the wrong one, this I can at least understand.

But people who identify as 'non-binary' or some other vague as all fuck thing have a mental illness.

Other-kin? Furry? Attack Helicopter?

Fuck off, they need help, and worst part is? I don't want to write them off, I want to help them, I want to see them get help.

There are 2 genders.
There are 2 sexes.

This is just fact.

When you see someone with depression you don't tell them their depression is ok, or it's their identity or they should be proud of it, do you? I'd hope not. It's obviously a mental issue that needs help. Such as people who feel they aren't male or female.

You can have Masculine women, you can have feminine men, this is all true and is of course entirely fine. This doesn't mean there is a new gender, or even a new gender role. It means someone is confused about who and what they are and need to work towards figuring it out instead of filling in their blank spaces with unicorns wishes and dreams.

at least they both agree that this these shouldnt fuck up sports

This guy's out of his depth talking about sports.

>Reddit spacing
when will they go back?

Hermaphrodites and other intersex are classified as medical disorders. Most people fall into xx or xy chromosomes and we as a species rely on male and females to reproduce.

It's like some people don't have legs but that doesn't mean humans aren't bipedal.

nice m8. i thought i'm just crazy. another funny encounter i had on Sup Forums happened last august.
do you know roger avary? director and screenwriter, the dude who wrote half of reservoir dogs and pulp fiction with tarantula. he talked about how (((hollywood producers))) messed wth his beowulf movie...
want me to pull it up for you? i can search the archive.

1) Not an argument
2) Parsing.
3) You seem to know more about Reddit than me, as I've never been. The only posts I've seen from there were posted here as screenshots.

>Hermaphrodite is a medical disorder but a transgender isn't

made me think

Manlets BTFO