DAILY REMINDER ALEX JONES IS NOT ON OUR SIDE, BUT IS A COMEDIAN WHO BECAME A SHILL...

DAILY REMINDER ALEX JONES IS NOT ON OUR SIDE, BUT IS A COMEDIAN WHO BECAME A SHILL. HIS REAL NAME IS BILL HICKS! WAKE UP PEOPLE! NOBODY IS ON YOUR SIDE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8SvGd_UQ
mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You haven't purified your water so your thoughts aren't pure.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bq8SvGd_UQ

If it started ironically, it certainly isn't anymore.
One doesn't get as deep into international politics as he does without ending up a redpilled.
Honestly, he's not always wrong. About 1/3rd of what he says is, in my experience, true.
The rest is good entertainment.

Controlled opposition is almost always 90% right. But the 10% where they are wrong, is their mission.

Weren't they friends or something?

People have been onto him for a long time now. Alex has come out and denied it on his show. I believe he claimed he was friends with him, yes. Bill Hicks was a Houston based comedian originally.

I remember this now.
It's one of those pointless distractions like numerology, holographic 9/11 planes, and flat earth theory.
Flagged for spam.

Okay shill

he was friends with Hicks manager, people who knew Alex for years had also gone and seen Hicks' standup in Houston.

It's not the same guy, even though they look alike.

this

Of course those people vouch for him. Infowars was created by Time Warner. He's one of the best controlled oppositions they have on the internet. He has been very meticulously covered up.

How do you think that Alex is the only person to ever "sneak" into Bohemian Grove? I've been following Alex since early 2000s. It was only recently that he has become a Nationalist because they want the alt right on Trumps side. Alex was all about overthrowing the government 10 years ago. He constantly change his story. Constantly mongers fear and keeps you people focused on surface of current events. He is NOT legit. Everyone is being played. You all want leaders and a cause to believe in. But the truth is, you will never find somebody with your interests. This is the new world order.

Jon Ronson, the guy in that video, couldn't even figure out how to post here and wrote about it in his book. Good book, but the guy strikes me as an idiot who can tell a good story, and that's it. You'd think one of his hip Jew friends would point out how absurd it was for him to try to find hackers by posting on Sup Forums then getting banned for samefagging after reposting your 404'd thread several times, claiming that someone from the inside was trying to keep you out. He's a bestselling author for fuck sake, tip him off.

So then how did he change the root color of his hair? And the color of his eyes? And the tone and inflection of his voice? Is Alex Jones just Bill Hicks gone super saiyan?

Alex Jones and Bill Hicks both have brown eyes. Alex has been caught not wearing his blue contact lenses before.

90% in consent with the target group

mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/

You have pinged my interest.

So is this a CIA operation of controlled opposition?

But lets backtrack, i'm pretty certain Bill Hicks began as a normal comedian, there is old video footage of Hicks performing at dive bars in shady towns earning barely any money. At what point would this man who despised the government and spoke often about how corrupt they are.... to becoming Alex Jones working for the government? I'm just really curious, i'm all ears OP. Lay it on me.

It's obvious.
They offered him...ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

People sell out and people want to be on the winning side. Alex is worth millions. They made him successful.

I want this conspiracy theory to be real so bad.

So how much of what Alex (aka Bill Hicks) says is true? If what you say is correct that the government bought him out for controlled opposition, wouldn't that later backfire on them?

Bill was for real and got whacked. Alex is a shill gatekeeper and works indirectly for Disney and the CIA.

not if all the water filters and drugs are actually there for mind control.
Ask yourself why he promotes them so hard.

nope

different earlobes

Weird

A disinformation thread where they try to paint Alex in an absurd conspiracy while failing to mention he's controlled opposition, which is the real scoop on him

Controlled opposition for whom? Shillary? Trump? The establishment? The Cubans?

That's what everyone keeps failing to explain here.

I've heard someone say that he never mentions the Jews or Zionist elites, could that be an indicator? Or is he just too afraid to sound racist? No one seems to know. Also, how much of what he says is true? If he's a CIA operative then is he just giving out false information? Or is it ALL true and the whole point is to get the elites leaking the truth to show just how powerful they truly are.

Pretty sure that Jones knows that alot of the shit he is spouting is just that, shit. Like the moonlandings and Oklahoma city bombings. But his "thing" in media is conspiracy theories. Thats his niche. Doesnt matter if everything is true or not, he gets the views and listeners.

IF someone is using Jones as controlled opposition, I DOUBT that they are directly in control of him, as in giving out a paycheck to read off a script big brother wrote, however, its very possible that people having been using Jones by leaking some info or nudging him in the right direction. I.e, manipulated, not shilled.

He's controlled opposition for the liberal world order. He spouts right wing conspiracy theories and channels them as his audience and keeps them there and sells them shit. Bill Hicks' act involved a lot of conspiracy theories as jokes. He was the perfect operative for it - he had the knowledge, the charisma, the talent.

Or is it possible that quite literally Bill Hicks believed in what he said on stage about the elites, and somehow faked his own death, and then began his quest as Alex Jones to alert people of the corruption? I know that sounds crazy, but is it anymore crazy than him working for the CIA? Bill Hicks from the get go was anti establishment... are people gonna say Hicks was working for the CIA back then too?

Bill Hicks was anti-right wing establishment. When he truly woke up and realised it's the left wing progressives who've ruled and been the force behind events for the last 100 years he joined the establishment and he's been shilling ever since.

Oh fuck.

I do remember him talking shit about Bush senior and Fox News all the time.