How would the founding fathers feel about 2050 America?

How would the founding fathers feel about 2050 America?

Other urls found in this thread:

monticello.org/site/jefferson/educated-citizenry-vital-requisite-our-survival-free-people-quotation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Disappointed that their country was not secured for their posterity.

Pre pubescent Andrew Jackson would start scalping people

They'd start another uprising.

They'd be very mad about Trump, that's for sure. They certainly would stand with her. Depending on how politics goes in the next 33 years they'd ether be disappointed or proud, this is a turning point where Americans will choose a continuation of the greatest years of progress and inclusiveness in American history, or a fascist that can't even comprehend what an international Peace treaty is.

They'd be horrified by the blatant overstepping the government has done and shocked why the people haven't revolted yet. They revolted for less.

That is, if we still have a country in 2050.

A FUCKING KIWI

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

K
I
W
I

Not just NZ, the whole world is watching you and judging, choose wisely this November, or else...

Probably move back to Europe where it's more free.

>The Founding Fathers would be fine with a woman president

Pretending like the entire world minus Russia and China, united against the USA would even stand a chance

Would the colonist be considered Hispanic today due to their Spaniard genes?

>fascist

i love when retarded, neglected offspring of third-rate eurofags equate 20th century European fascism with 21st century American conservative populism

Go away you fucking Kiwi, nobody cares about the opinion of someone from NZ. All you're good for is LoTR movies.

>why are there so many niggers
>I thought they said they wanted to go back to Africa

Oh right, it was the founding fathers. Glad the bigots are all dead, they can burn in hell now.

"An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people."

monticello.org/site/jefferson/educated-citizenry-vital-requisite-our-survival-free-people-quotation

Or else what? You'll continue to service American cock like aways, just with a frown?

Americans don't give a shit what you think faggot, it's their democratic choice and their elections. And you should respect their right to vote as much as they respect yours.

>Or else
We could literally take on the entire rest of the world. All 194 other countries could declare war on us, and we'd still take them out.

Even if all sides agreed to not use nukes, America would still win. We have half of the world's aircraft carriers, the best defensive position in the world (other than Bhutan and Switzerland), and our citizens are armed to the teeth. Nobody in their right mind would attack America.

The size of government would have them picking up rifles.

yeah... maybe we shouldve mentionned immigrations somewhere

I think they would enslave you all.

>founding fathers would support a female president

All that gas huffing really did a number on you, eh kiwi?

Well user, secularism would probably abhor them, cultural norms would be almost alien to them and they would lack over 200 years of modern history to even begin to contextualize why our political climate is the way it is.

here's my question, why the fuck does Sup Forums think that political or cultural shit takes place in a fucking vacuum. you niggers think that "the founding fathers" could just rise up out of their graves and begin to offer meaningful commentary on our current political discourse without understanding all of the conditions that's lead to it. maybe you should've paid attention in your undergrad (jk you went to a podunk shit state university, my bad)

They didn't enslave anyone themselves, they just owned slaves at the time, because it was customary for rich people to do that since Greek and Roman times.

You know what I meant.

This. They cannot understand the modern world and how much better it is because of how ignorant people were back then. We should vilify these men in history books for their actions and views not praise them. Love and tolerance will win.

>All 194 other countries could declare war on us, and we'd still take them out
No, no you wouldn't. While you're agreeably strong, you'd get your shit kicked in only by China and Russia alone.

>How would the founding fathers feel about 2050 America?

Hasn't happened you dumb shit so we don't know how anyone will feel about ir

The fuck

That isn't what I said you dumbfuck, I just said that the context would be foreign to them. Doesn't mean they were stupid, it just means that a lot has happened since the fucking 18th century and it takes time to understand it all

Are you fucking retarded

that was pretty brutal.
nice.

I'm not retarded, you're intolerant.

Bertram a cute

Probably disgusted by how our goverment has become so gigantic that it spies on our every move online and we still haven't rebelled.

And hopefully most modern Americans would be disgusted by them if they saw past the white hetero-patriarchal propaganda.

Maybe if we tried to invade them by landing there first. We outclass both Russia and China heavily, in both training and equipment. Our drones are much better than theirs, our navy is the best in the history of mankind, and our airforce is stronger than any other country's. The only thing we get outclassed in is manpower and submarine amount, and if the future of America was at stake, our manpower problem with be fixed immediately.

>white hetero-patriarchal
Sup Forums, this is what happens when you get your political philosophy from freethought blogs

Go back to tumblr

if tolerance is sucking everyone's dick, even those actively trying to fuck up your society, or kill you, because you're so insignificant, without doing that you'd be wipe off the face of the fucking earth, then yeah, i'm intolerant you little nobody piss-ant. If you weren't allied with the US, you'd be fucking dead right now, killed by your own naive "tolerance."

I have an anthropology degree, I think I'm more capable of forming opinions on social issues alone than anyone else here, given my experience.

numbers =/= superiority
Russians and Chinks can give you a real hard time m8, and considering all the missiles they have at hand your navy will be wasted faster than you think.

Russians also fare very well in different scenarios, while you're only experience is in the desert fighting shitskins with shitty equipment.

>anthropology degree

TIL user thinks that anthropology is synonymous with political philosophy

fucking lol

We have a better track record with occupying shitskins than the Russians do. See Afghanistan and Georgia vs. Vietnam and Afghanistan.

whole different ballgame fighting conventionally, m8

>or else...
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
heh... nothin... personal... kid...

You lost in Afghanistan, kek. Look at your performance today in Syria. You've been running strikes and shit against ISIS for years on, and Russia comes in for 6 months and rekt ISIS.

However my point is in the end both will suffer huge casualties, and Is much rather see US and Russia working together.

It's easy for another country with less bullshit rules and regulations getting in the way to do a better job than us. Although the Russians have killed far more innocent people in that same period of time.

>You lost in Afghanistan, kek
Sort of user, but remember this was more due to the shit infrastructure and lack of strategic vision. Americans where shit-hot tactically in Afghanistan just like they were in Vietnam. They lost on the political and nation-building front, not necessarily on the military front. And seeing as that full-scale conventional war usually doesn't have the same restrictions, I'd say Afghanistan is a better example for us than a worse one

Afghanistan is still occupied by us, and Obama never wanted to stop ISIS, since he wants to take out Assad.

Which we're also better at. Our equipment is much better than theirs, and no holds barred, our airforce alone could take out anyone besides Russia, who specializes in anti-air for that very reason.

If the founding fathers had some kind of portal that could see into the future of america they would immediately begin slaughtering all the niggers.

>Which we're also better at.
Idk user. I want to agree with you, I was a 13F in the 82nd and 173rd for 4-1/2 years. But I never fought covnentionally and crazy shit can sometimes happen at a strategic level.

Conventional fighting is a thing of the past nowadays, since the only countries that can match our strength have nukes, so we'll never attack them.

Not necessarily. They said the same shit about chemical weapon usage during the Second World War, but its usage was actually far more limited (in contrast to the First) because leaders (even demagogue leaders like Hitler and Stalin) were worried about escalating the hostilities.

Conventional war will still happen, probably a big one by the end of the century, it'll just be way faster and way more lethal.

Thomas Jefferson loved his black girls so I'm sure he'd be happy if you're talking about demographics

This. Regardless of what they think about anything else they'd be utterly shocked and appalled at how much modern Americans are fine with our increasingly less and less free society.

> Russians have killed far more innocent people in that same period of time

Implying that's a bad thing when it comes to Muslims

You're right... but what I meant is the us is cucked and can't kill civilians "on purpose" so of course russia is going to kill more of the enemy.

Sacrifices for freedom, values, blahblahblahblah get fucked establishment party cuck

Give us the Godemperor

They would be in awe after 2 Trump presidencies and Ivanka all thatGold plated streets!!!!