Why do Christians unironically worship a Jew?

Why do Christians unironically worship a Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
www1.cbn.com/700club/bob-audrey-meisner-wifes-betrayal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016 having a religion

nice b8

It's the Truth, bro. Jesus is Lord.
Or, alternatively
The Jews of today arenot the descendants of the ancient Israelites, the White British are

>2016 Anno Domini*

hi achmed, hows the daily subverisions going?

u pray 5 times yet???

* munches on popcorn *

im so glad i stopped believing in the jesus meme

>So Pilate asked Jesus, "Are you the king of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus replied.

76 percent of Americans are religious. Even I'm technically still a part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland even though I haven't been in a church since I was 8 and don't believe in god.

Anno Dindunuffin

Disappointing

>The Jews of today arenot the descendants of the ancient Israelites, the White British are
Then why do certain parts of Oklahoma have rock structure similar to Mt. Ararat and within that geologic structure are Dead Sea tablets? Oklahoma was once part of the Holy Land.

Cultural Christian master race reporting in.

>flag

*sniffs*

Actually I'm an atheist, just like most young people in this country.

I haven't actually met anyone in this country who believes in God. Most people I've met are like me, don't believe in God but is still a part of a church.

Disgusting

REMINDER: Without a supreme moral authority, your morals are relativist. Enjoy your country of pedos and faggots.

There's no thing such as Christian culture since all of it is Roman, only shittier.

What? This is the first I'm hearing about this.

>Without a supreme moral authority, your morals are relativist. Enjoy your country of pedos and faggots.

It's true

>fedora meme
>not used for an atheist like you
truly euphoric.

Welp. I guess the only thing worse than a shitty ideology is no ideology.

What is the Code of Hammurabi?

For the 9001th time if you need some jew in the sky telling you what to do to keep you from raping you are just as immoral as those who do, Buddhism is a much more intelligent religion.

bible is written by jews big book of jews angry at other jews. ill pass

Christianity is a personal journey, so I wouldn't be able to tell you why Christians worship a Jew before modern Judaism (basically a Karaite, or Hebrew), but I've got some resources for anyone geniunely interested.
Politically speaking, I also believe a nation needs religion as a vehicle to sustain morality and protect from degenerating.

Take it from Yuri:
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

Really useful books:
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

>For the 9001th time if you need some jew in the sky telling you what to do to keep you from raping you are just as immoral as those who do,

This is just your subjective moral judgement. It means nothing

In saying that you need a god figure to keep you in check you are also saying that without him everyone (including yourself) would be horribly immoral, making you the same as those immoral scum.

Nope.

If you need a god to keep you in line, you are a degenerate to begin with.

You are literally admitting that if god didn't tell you what to do, you would be running around raping kids and sniffing lines all day.

Kill yourself, scum.

How? People who are moral follow morality. People who don't, are not moral

>Why do Christians unironically worship a Jew?

You stupid shit. That's not Jesus. Jesus is WHITE. Megyn told us so on Fox "news".

Pic related.

It's not my fault you're so pacified that you don't even need anyone to tell you to behave in order to behave

You're the definition of a tamed dog

A set of laws that can, will, and have been changed with time.

>76 percent of Americans are religious.

What is the rate Americans are realizing how awful Middle East religions are and becoming atheists?

*trained dog

>REMINDER: Without a supreme moral authority, your morals are relativist.
Juvenile cretins like you need constant supervision, but many adults are highly moral and can take care of themselves.

>Enjoy your country of pedos and faggots.
Why did you have to drag the priests into this?

I don't need Religion to tell me this. I need Religion to tell you degenerate communists not to do this. Enjoy your whores of Babylon while your country kills itself. You only have yourself to blame.

But you were saying that in order to be moral you have to follow a deity. So what if there was no deity, would there still be moral people?

Because bible school girls love to saddleback

I don't need constant supervision, but the commies do. If they don't they come down and say "But Goy, Pedophilia is just a disease! You don't want to be a bigot do you?" "Good Goy, now give your child to the pedos or we'll call you a racist."

Then push Trannies and gays down your throat.

>RCC is the church of satan
Only one man on earth ever spoke for god, and his name was Jesus.

I believe buddhism is a good moral authority, and I am neither degenerate (I have a job and an Aryan girlfriend) and I am not a communist (I am on pol you shit)

Also if you are saying that if you did not have god you would ba an immoral shit like Jared from subway

>implying pedophile faggots aren't 90% Christian

Christians do more fucked up shit than atheists ever could

Atheists are generally the wealthiest and most intelligent of their respective populations and as a result are the least likely to be degenerate or commit crimes

This is why christ cucks are faggots, they deny facts and reality just like a Marxist liberal

>Juvenile cretins like you need constant supervision, but many adults are highly moral and can take care of themselves.

That's because most adults are unkinging drones who just follow the flow of the culture (classical and social liberalism, hedonism and consumerism)

But their morality is unjustifiable

Sentient, self-aware people need to be aware of their morality and the justifications for it

If there would be no God, there would be no absolute morality

Only relativism

Changed with time, huh? Sort of like the old testament, or like how the ten commandments have been interrelated differently?

You don't need a giant sky jew to help you keep morality in check. Not unless your a dumb shit who can't think for himself.

Nice tautological outcome, you idiot.

Doesn't matter if you have a set goal in mind

If your goal for a society is to be as orderly as possible, you can have an objectively good morality which atheists could get behind if they had that goal

Even with all these gods morality is still relativistic

(See the differences between Islam and Christianity)

>yet another religious shit-flinging thread

Nice irrelevant comeback

It is true that he is a jew.. also a reason why I don't have a religion .

These threads are good though because they help us really look at our own reasoning through shit flinging discussion.

If you think for yourself you'll find out there can be only be relativistic morality outside God

You can have objective morality. But you can only have absolute morality by God

Pic unrelated, I suppose? Since that's not Jesus and all.

Jesus was a type of Jew that doesn't exist anymore.

You're all mixing up Babylonian Jews(Jews of today) with the kind of Jews Jesus was(the Christians of today)

>I don't need constant supervision, but the commies do.

Ironically enough, the "communists" are a myth too. There are no communist countries anywhere in the world.

You don't need supervision. You need a functioning brain and a padded room until you get yourself sorted out.

**Allah, but you are right to be honest

Yet there is still relativistic morality with god.

People do have different religious views you know.

Even within Christianity thee are different interpretations.

Only Christian morality should be spread. Any other gods have no place in Europe

So?

Morality is subjective solely by the fact that people can disagree on what morality means. You're a Christian and have a set morality that people agree with because of it. You're just one of many modalities.

I'm an atheist. My end goal is seeing America and humanity rise to its best possible potential while dealing with all threats in as swift a manner as possible. My morality is based on this. I have people who agree with me on this. We are one of many modalities, but you can bet your ass I think I'm right and will do anything to see it happen despite still realizing the subjective nature of reality.

It's just like opinions. You realize you're subjective, but still think you're right at the end of the day and will argue for it.

>Then push Trannies and gays down your throat.

You're in the wrong for forum for sex fantasies

Allah is Arabic for God

More about this please

>The my way is the right way mindset

what about Buddhism? they have morals and are well off yet do not have a god.

Rising from the dead helps

There is only one faith, one God and one Baptism

I hate that picture, why Sup Forums keeps using it I will never know. That came off a bad TV documentary made by either National Geographic or Discovery Channel (I watched it). They never gave any actual reasons how they came up with that alleged facial reconstruction.

Literally no concrete or solid proof was given.

You base this on nothing factual or rational

Your ideas are automatically invalidated

Denying facts and making up shit based off of fantasies is a Marxist liberal invention that you should avoid.

>Lutheran
>Catholic
>Protestant
>Baptist
>Methodist
>Presbyterian
>Angelican
>Evangelical

>a middle eastern jew from 2000 years ago wouldn't be a short little brown man with shitty, unkempt hair

?

>There is only one faith, one God and one Baptism

There have been thousands of gods and religions that have been around a lot longer than your johnny-come-lately Haysoos.

>We are one of many modalities, but you can bet your ass I think I'm right and will do anything to see it happen despite still realizing the subjective nature of reality.

You are delusional. And you are justifying play pretending morality

>It's just like opinions. You realize you're subjective, but still think you're right at the end of the day and will argue for it.

It's knowingly lying to yourself

Moral conceptions may vary. But good and evil in and of themselves are not relative

They are absolute and they are universally enforceable

Buddhism is Death-worship. Obliteration of the Self

It's suicide

I'm not delusional. Faith is inherently based in delusion and yet you're utterly dedicated to it.

The very fact that people can argue with you at every level on this, even other Christcucks, proves the only delusional one is you.

Ahh, assumptions alright then.

You have a point but christianity also idealizes the giving up of the self and complete submission.

That's Jesus, the handy wetback that helps around the house on the cheap

oh yeah, because atheists are not degenerate at all, look at this fine example of an individual, doesn't he just scream devout christian to you?

In all seriousness, Christian values have been shown to be the most stable and beneficial set of values for society, the moment we steer away from them the fiber of society starts untangling and we get liberal movements that move the goalpost of what an admirable person is more and more until any degenerate is considered someone to look up to.

Ephesians 4:5

Kek, how is it assumptions. I mean it is buy it's logical reasoning based on the people of the time period and region, and it's not like we can make anything but assumptions.

You think an ancient Israeli guy from the middle east looked like a model Aryan? The fuck?

>christian values
Yeah being a cuck is so admirable.
www1.cbn.com/700club/bob-audrey-meisner-wifes-betrayal

Jesus is very Buddhist in his actions. The moral authority stands to guide us to the right actions. No one is without sin. Christianity's cornerstone is those full of sin that the jews had cast out. You just have to stop sinning.

>Atheists less likely to be degenerate
>Mao Killed 80 Million
>Stalin Killed 20 Million
>Hitler 11 Million
Oy Vey, 10 Shekels have been added to your bank account!

Oy Vey goyim! Everything changes with time. There is no universal truth! Nihilism rules the day. Just kill yourself already.What's that, you won't? Why not goyim? Is it because god imparted in us, when he created us, a base want to fulfill his will and not kill ourselves?

So that there may be life through God. And by God

It's much more lively than these Eastern Religions

yet it hasn't quite turned out that way has it?

>not true communism meme
kek.

nice sliding faggot.

Never said that, I just hate the picture being touted as Jesus. We really don't know what he looks like.

> 2016
> not worshipping Obi Wan Jesus

You can't be delusional regarding a thing that can't be proven false

I can prove your subjectivism false. And thus, that you are insane and delusional

why do muslims worship the prophet muhammad when he wasn't even born into a muslim family checkmate

Atheists do not have a set doctrine and thus can have varying morality, the key is to unite the logical ones under the banner of a society which is based in science and intellectualism, the only real concepts that nearly all legitimate atheists (ones who do it from a logical and rational point of view, not from a LOL I'M A NUMALE LIBERAL XD view) agree with and which would be just as effective if not more so in creating an orderly, advanced civilization.

>implying this is something that is considered good by the church

an attempt was made

God is perfect. Humanity is rotten

Can't prove subjectivity false, sorry but the occurrence of different viewpoints outright guarantees it.

Technically Anakin, was Jesus he had a power called the force. Which consisted of both the light and dark side, and was conceived through a virgin birth.

>Hitler was an atheist
>Stalin wasn't based

Simply because you kill people doesn't make you degenerate, not even by your own Christian values especially.

Besides, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao all had varying degrees of psychopathy and mental issues which were separate from their religious beliefs all together.

Christianity is just Nihilism with an extra douche in the sky telling you to hate yourself as well and that you can't get better.

Considering they're pastors and you're not I'd say they have a better idea of what's good according to the church than you do.

You're basically doing the same thing """moderate"""" muslims do when they say "ISIS isn't really islam!"