Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for...

Post athletes you want to see not only get a career ending injury but get the kind of injury that would affect them for the rest of their lives.

WHEN?!

next season their career wont ever be the same agian

I don't get the hate for Curry. He is an incredible ball handler and shooter and was built from the ground up. He's stuck with his same team since the beginning of his career and the only superstar they have who wasn't home grown is KD.

People unironically assblasted because the Warriors are a super team.

I'm not a Warriors fan either but at least they're not like the 12-13 Heat. I feel like most people just dislike them because they're popular at this point.

Dubs confirms

>but at least they're not like the 12-13 Heat
wut? lebron had to create a super team from scratch with dwade and bosh. durant, who is an mvp caliber player and will be one of the best to have ever played the game joined a team who just had the best record in the nba's history. curry, thompson, green, iguodala were there already waiting for him.

yeah but lebron is a fag lmao

because he's a silver spoon light skin corny ass god fearing anti-trump fag?

>and Iguodala

kek.

In 10 years, people will be saying how KD joined a team with superstar players such as Steph, Klay, Draymond, Iggy, Livingston, and McAdoo

I don’t know much about boxing but what did this spic do

What’s wrong with being anti-Trump? That orange bastard is targeting our video games now.

And also this big nosed cunt

>Has middleweight (160) belt he won from cotto
>Fights at 155 and rehydrates to 180 on fight night to get an advantage
>Call out GGG to fight 'I was born ready'
>Tell GGG to fight at 155
>GGG won't fight at 155, because he's a fucking middleweight and it's the middleweight belt
>Wants more money despite GGG having 3 belts and him having one, so he's guaranteed 45%, 55% not enough for Canelo
>Canelo vacates the belt
>2 years later (GGG now 36) they finally make the fight, Canelo loses the fight and talks shit about GGGs power while corrupt judges make a draw
>Pop for steroids and blame tainted meat 8 weeks out from the rematch

Why does Nick Wright hate Steph curry so much?

I agree with this statement. the 12-13 heat was pure cancer for the sport, The drafted a couple of good players and created a system around them that works.

Dwade was apart of a team with 40+ wins and the only reason anyone gave a shit about the Raptors was because of how great Bosh was. They also attracted a bunch of god tier role players, more than the Warriors had or have. Warriors weren't a super team, they were just a god tier homegrown team, they're a super team by adding Durant just like Heat became a super team by adding a top 5 player with a top 5 SG and a great PF with great role players.

>iggy

jesus christ

WE DID IT

THIS

Bellerin
Suarex
Jordi Alba

no fuckin way canelo gets up to 180 on fight night

Accurate recounting of history. Also dwade had won a title with shaq, just 4 seasons prior to the decision, whom they traded the Lakers for. The Heat franchise invented the idea of building super teams thru big trade and FA.

This
>30 pounds of hydration
That's hyperbole, hed be ded. It's not like middle weight boxers have a ton to shave off it's mostly muscle and skin.

25lbs isn't impossible in the slightest, UFC fighters do it every fight.

It depends on the weight class and it is not all hydration. You eat a fuck ton of food the night and morning of too. You probably don't even take a shit because your dehydrated and starved body is absorbing everything it can. I wonder why we don't see more fighters shit themselves, especially UFC guys caught in a body vice.

Cutting 20lbs of water in a day is done very often, Kevin lee (who fights at 155) did just that last fight to make weight.
Canelo is coming in weighing 170+ fighting at 155 whereas GGG weighs 164 all year round
>mostly muscle
kek exactly you mug, that's why they can dehydrate themselves so much, you can't dehydrate fat ffs

lol ok. Canelo is like 5'9 bullshit he's putting on 25. He was trying for the huge bulk up before the mayweather fight and he looked gassed and got schooled by may. It's not all about coming in huge especially when GGG is 95% lasting 12 rounds

Coming in big suits his fighting style completely what are you on about?
He's never been a relentless pace setting fighter he's a counter puncher that fights in bursts, having power in your counters is much more important than throwing more for him

How exactly are you getting these weight numbers? Are you making him hop on the scale right before he steps in the ring or are you just eyeballing it across the t.v. whilst diddling your own ass hole?

Bruh I know you think putting on the 25 pounds is a power up that you drink for 5 seconds but no shit is hard.

You're expecting canelo to let GGG walk him down, which is what GGG did for most of the last fight. But odds are he's gonna have to keep that power for the last few rounds because him being able to come out hot in the last few rounds is what saved his score card. (besides the one complete bullshit card)

because he acts like a little nigger faggot every time he hits a shot