I noticed something while looking at some small American towns on OSM

I noticed something while looking at some small American towns on OSM.
While in Germany, many towns and villages have their own small public sports grounds, mostly used by children and teenagers playing football, most American towns don't seem to have something like that. I think that's a reason why so many American children are fat.

There are parks in both your maps from America.

Parks are a thing here too. But I'm talking about designated fields to be used for sports.

They're both big patches of grass, I don't see how their "designated use" makes any difference.

they have a lot of those tho

People just use the ones at the highschools

You mean parks?

Most American parks contain some kind of designated sports area.

Are there even any places other than Germany with a good enough OSM coverage to include these fields? I was in Switzerland recently and it surprised me how bad the maps were there. Our culture of autism really comes in here.

know you're just trolling but you literally sound like a democrat schmuck, next you'll go on about the nonexistent "food deserts"

Yeah people will just use the High School facilities after hours. If you look at satellite view there's one on the north part of town. In the next town over which is slightly bigger they have some community recreation area.

Americans are fat because we will drive to the park to exercise then eat too much after.

lmao

In my region, OSM is covered pretty much as well as Google Maps with some differences here and there and OSM being faster.

have you guys ever seen something like this?

School playgrounds in america are really big and rec sport leagues use them a lot

Minus the water in the background, yeah.

You mean a small, empty portion of a park? Are you guys completely forgetting about the fact that Americans have lawns?

yes there is a place that looks similar to it but its 30+ miles away from where i live and its mostly used by spics

no, this is a park.

There is literally no need for them. We have parks, frontyards, and backyards.

That's a small portion of a park. Where's the large field?

You have to have 80%+ asperger prevalence in population to have good OSM coverage.

It's a field with 2 goals
Do you have open fields with goals so children are able to play football for free?

But honey, those are soccer goals. Football doesn't need goalposts.

there is seperate fields like the german said. you don't play sports in a park

There's pic related in every Gmina (Municipality) in Poland, almost 2500 in total.

Absolute fucking state of Europeans. How are you supposed to play football on the fourth of July while the older gentleman prepare the barbecue? And where are you supposed to sit for the fireworks display?

Let's not start that argument again
It doesn't matter if it's football or handegg

Are the publicly accessible sporting facilities?

We have a million of those.

There's community recreation centres, YMCA's, gymnasiums, school tracks, public recreation parks, public nature parks, church sports leagues, etc. In every small town in the US. You're an imbecile.

You mean a fucking park with a field? We're not packed like fucking sardines with massively overcrowded land. We have massive parks everywhere with large fields and basketball courts. Soccer is seen as a girl sport. Nobody fucking plays it. We have absolutely zero need for goalposts.

Thanks for the answer

Not every park has soccer goalposts but you can find some. Basketball courts are everywhere and baseball diamonds are pretty common.
It's soccer though, just put some bags/water bottles on the ground.

I guarantee you 100% of the Americans posting in this thread are overweight and STILL defending the fact America is filled with lazy fat fucks.

>Handegg
Kek

People in America reportedly like their homes, but dislike to commute from there. If you're over 5 and are content with exercise on your front yard, you're pretty special.

I push mow my lawn and that's enough exercise for me

Thanks a lot for the answer. It doesn't really matter which sport it is, soccer was just picked as an example since it's the most played sport in Europe.

Sure you don't need the goals to play. But here people usually gather in those fields to play it, since they'd disturb the other visitors by playing in parks. There are usually signs that say that no ball sports are allowed.

>not having model you ride instead of pushing
Poor.

My parents are cheap. We have two acres of lawn that i mow every week. It's a pain in the ass but I get paid to do it

Wow, this must be one of the most idiotic and inept "trigger the mutt"-threads I've seen in a while. If you're really that desperate for Burger-(You)'s, just write something about Dr. Goldstein's foreskin collection

>implying he didn't use the foreskins to make anti aging products

he just has one for every percent-point, all the doubles get sold off

I've actually found osm to be far more exact than Google Maps in many cases. Especially when talking about Forest trails.

We DO have goal post tho.

US cities look like graves of civilization...

You don't need goals to play football.

>Are the publicly accessible sporting facilities?
Yes, literally just parks That's all you need to play football. Not to mention plenty of public basketball courts and baseball fields.

you go to the school yard after school gets out