What do lowlifes/bydlo/homeless people in your cunt drink?

What do lowlifes/bydlo/homeless people in your cunt drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J_3yJx7v88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And other similar cheaper brands of carton wine.

That looks good.

Russians drink cologne

Oettinger beer, wine in tetra paks or Korn if they're rich hobos

fukn welfare queens

buckfast or md20/20

both are pretty good desu

They also drink BBQ fire starting liquids. It has ethanol in it.

hmm???

Lowlifes drink cheap vodka, cheapest they can find. Bydlo drink mostly cheap beer (they can get a bottle of whisky once a year, and very proud of it). Homeless and other social outcasts drink everyting that contains alcohol.

>Oettinger beer
Lol, even in Russia it's the cheepest beer you can find.

We should have free trade, sugar cane ethanol is so cheap here we'd practically do away with anyone dying from drinking methanol in your country ever again

Cheap shitty cider. Almost as much alcohol as a standard bottle of vodka for less than £4.

Budweiser, molson or cheap vodka.

Tavernello for the most part.

Cheap fruit wine.
It's very sweet, has rather high alcohol content and sold in various forms from bottles, to plastic bottles to even bags like fucking milk.

Châteaux de Yabeaulle

The homeless here used to drink Methylated spirits, which is basically poisoned ethanol. It's meant to thin paint, and shit like that.

We have cheap grain spirit and cheap potato spirit. They drink odecolone just because they are stupid and don't know places where you can get the spirit. Or maybe they just want to die sooner.

>vodka has 7.5% in the UK

It comes in 3 litre bottles.
A standard bottle of vodka here is 37.5%ABV, and comes in a 700ml bottle. Thats 26 UK Units of alcohol.
3 litres of 7.5%ABV cider is 22.5 units. 3.5 units less, at about a third of the price of the cheapest vodka youcan get here.
It's mostly because alcohol tax here is based on the strength on the drink. 7.5% is the most you can have while staying in the lowest tax bracket.

>german education

7,5% of 2L = 150ml pure alcohol
40% of standard 500mL vodka bottle = 200mL pure alcohol

The problem is that you must drink 3 litres of piss.When with vodka it's just 0.7.

Distilled spirit.56% alcohol with 44% water.

Vodka also fucks up your system. 3 liters off piss won't destroy as much shit.

Boxed wine used to be a white trash/nigger drink but they're trying to upscale it now.

One job OP.

Not pictured: A brown paper bag

I think the cheapest alcohol around here are 1-gallon (3.8l) jugs of wine. They sell for $9.99 at various stores and are 14-15% alcohol. Liquor used to be cheaper, but then the state raised taxes.

Of course, the absolute cheapest alcohol that people actually drink is mouthwash. Cheap generic mouthwash contains up to 26% alcohol and is sold in large 2-liter containers for a few dollars. But it is also poisonous in large amounts.

Orange Mad Dogs are the worse.

I used to drink them in college to get fucked up

Craft Whiskey

I unironically like this, I've tried lots of other cider but I still prefer Strongbow.

>Or maybe they just want to die sooner

Since it's Russia, this is the most likely explanation.

antiseptics, mouth wash.
Now Egyptian government orders to put methanol in any alcohol containing substance like this....
So drinkers become blind

youtube.com/watch?v=9J_3yJx7v88