LAR:Report: Rams acquire Aqib Talib from Broncos
ARZ:Cardinals ask Tyrann Mathieu to take pay cut
FA:Report: Muhammad Wilkerson visiting Saints
TB:Bucs re-sign Fitzpatrick to back up Winston
TEN:Derrick Henry locked in as Titans' lead back
FA:Titans cut DeMarco Murray, save $6.5 million
SEA:Report: 'Hawks unlikely to trade Earl Thomas
SEA:Seahawks expected to release Jeremy Lane
SEA:'Hawks could re-sign Sherman at lower price?
SF:49ers lock up Marquise Goodwin through 2021

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-j4n-sna6Y
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22695501/denver-broncos-trade-aqib-talib-los-angeles-rams-2018-fifth-round-draft-pick
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I now remember Donte Moncrief
Jeez, without Luck the colts are the most forgettable team in the league.

Let's dissect your post.
>Bennett fucking sucks.
No, he doesn't. He's not Jadeveon Clowney, but he's a good, consistent player. And he'll be playing in a system that will keep him fresh for 16-20 games.
>Lol Eagle fags think they found a diamond in the rough.
No, Eagle fans think they found a better, cheaper player than Vinny Curry who is also versatile enough to move inside during Sub packages.
>While Pete Carroll has explicitly said getting rid of Bennett is to "quiet the locker room"
Sort of like how the Dolphins got rid of Jay Ajayi because he's a locker room cancer and a diva? Almost like the Eagles trust their established locker room leaders to maintain control and self police.
>Especially after Carroll lost control of his team at the end of the Jags game.
This sounds like a problem with Pete Carroll.
>Bennett will cost you games.
Has Bennett actually been the direct reason the Seahawks lost a game? It's not exactly common to pin a game on one single player and have that be an accurate assessment of said game.
>Multiples.
lol.

I don't like Bennett, but this isn't some sort of "team A raped team B" situation.

FA:Report: Muhammad Wilkerson visiting Saints
fuck.
rams/saints/vikings/eagles meatgrinder arms race confirmed.

He's literally going into an ideal situation for him to succeed. He won't be forced to play as many snaps, he'll be in in situations that maximize his strengths, and he'll be playing next to elite d-linemen.
He's got a great motor and his style fits the Eagles' scheme. And at the very worst, if he underperforms they don't have to give him snaps, because they have the depth.

The only thing I'm worried about is the penalties, but that can be improved with better coaching. The "locker room" shit is a red herring.

The locker room stuff only really applies if every locker room is the same.

>Vikings
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You blew your chance last year.

Seahawks got better by subtracting. Eagles should be VERY worried about Bennett and his antics.

And some of his ridiculous penalties have been of the 15 yard variety, that extends drives, takes momentum, and let's the offense score. All because Bennett can't control himself. Never forget, Seahawks had Tom Brady on the one yard line, but Bennett couldn't stop fucking up.

You've been warned. Enjoy your new found liability for 20 million over the next three years.

>Seahawks got better by subtracting.
And the Eagles got better by adding.
>Eagles should be VERY worried about Bennett and his antics.
Just like Jay Ajayi? Corey Clement and one of his biggest knocks was character concerns coming out of college? It seems like the Eagles locker room and culture that snuffs out these problems.
>And some of his ridiculous penalties have been of the 15 yard variety, that extends drives, takes momentum, and let's the offense score. All because Bennett can't control himself. Never forget, Seahawks had Tom Brady on the one yard line, but Bennett couldn't stop fucking up.
He'll be getting half the snaps, so there's half the penalties. And time will tell. Do you mind pulling up the penalty rates from 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 as well?
>Enjoy your new found liability for 20 million over the next three years.
Let's take this one in two parts
>Enjoy your new found liability
You mean the player who is better and cheaper than the player he's replacing?
>for 20 million over the next 3 years
You really think he's going to be here for 3 years at that rate, don't you?

Who's ready for /Bills Owl 2020/?

darnold, rosen, allen or mayfield takes them there?

Post mocks familia

what did they mean by this

>haha le ebig twitter fight memes XD
If your team’s social media does this regularly leave this board

Lmao. Was doing a mock and these retards just let Barkley fall to me (the Bucs) all the way at #7. Fucking idiots.

>Goodwin locked up
J-J-J-JIMMY AND THE JET
PLINK
PLINK
PLINKEKELINO
PLINK
PLINK
PLINKEKELINO

Completely possible.
>Browns take QB
>Giants take QB
>Colts decide D is more of a need and take Chubb
>Browns trade their 4th pick to a QB-needy team
>Broncos already have a decent RBBC and take Nelson
>Jets take whichever QB is left

I admit that sounds feasible, but the way it went down in my mock was pure madness:

>Browns take Derwin James
>Giants take Rosen
>Colts take Chubb
>Browns take Mayfield
>Broncos take Will Hernandez
>Jets take Lamar Jackson

>Completely possible.
utterly retarded. Browns will take Barkley at 4 if he's there 100%
>>Broncos already have a decent RBBC
Watch some football, retard. Not only is their run game subpar, they're very likely releasing CJ Anderson.

>broncos take will hernandez with nelson still on the board

kek well only elway could be dumb enough to fuck that up. donkey tooth motherfucker clown

Barkley will not get past Denver at 5 in any situation.

>Browns will take Barkley at 4 if he's there 100%
Where do you keep your crystal ball, Oh Wise One? Unexpected shit happens every draft and the Browns are the stupidest team in the league
>Watch some football, retard.
I do. Broncos ran the ball a lot and they ran it pretty decently. Regardless they could just take a QB instead of Nelson and it’s still plausible that Barkley falls to 7.

Prove it.
Oh wait you can’t because you’re not fucking clairvoyant

>sometimes unexpected things happen so I'm going to mock the best player in the draft falling past 5 running back needy teams
Trying way too hard to be contrarian.
>Broncos ran the ball a lot and they ran it pretty decently.
They had the third fewest rushing touchdowns in the league, and were 18th in YPC, and that's with their lead rusher who's likely departing. Not to mention that none of their backs is half the receiver that Barkley is.
>it’s still plausible that Barkley falls to 7
You're full of shit. It is in no way plausible.

>Trying way too hard to be contrarian.
Not an argument. In the modern NFL, with the positional value of RBs being what it is, you cannot say that any back is a lock for the top 5 in ANY draft. Period. Especially with a draft as top-heavy on the league’s MOST IMPORTANT POSITION as this one is. You’re the one being unreasonable. Barkley may be a generational player but almost every team would agree that great QB > elite RB every time.

>Browns have a serious RB need
>Giants do as well
>So do the Colts
>and the Broncos
>and the Jets
>WELL SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN
Give it a fucking rest. You're just unwilling to admit the implausibility of your retarded scenario, it happens.
>but almost every team would agree that great QB > elite RB every time.
Literally none of these QBs are on the level of Barkley. Dumb comparison.

my god man, saquon is the surest thing at RB since adrian peterson. maybe even more than AP, since he's not coming in off injury like AP was. he's a generational talent. he WILL be gone before 7, colts/browns/giants all have massive fucking need for him.

I would dispute that any team can ever have a “serious” RB need. Take the Colts as just one example. The only elite back they’ve had in the last 2 decades is Edgerrin James. Still one of the most successful franchises of the last 2 decades because of great-to-elite QB and receiver play.
>Literally none of these QBs are on the level of Barkley.
How retarded are you? Even if they’re not on the same level they’d still be of more value to a team because of their position.

Not to mention that in his scenario, a team would trade up. It's entirely plausible that said team would be trading up for Barkley himself.

What sounds more unreasonable to you?
>Barkley is a top-5 talent but given the declining positional value of RBs he could slip
>HURRRR HE’S A SHORE THANG I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT SOMEHOW

>I would dispute that any team can ever have a “serious” RB need.
Okay, you are actually an idiot.
>Take the Colts as just one example
You're right, since all these teams have Peyton Manning, they should pass up the best running back prospect in a decade. Glad you're not an NFL GM.
>Even if they’re not on the same level they’d still be of more value to a team because of their position.
Right, a mediocre QB is more valuable than an elite dual-threat RB. Again, glad you aren't a GM.

He's not a top 5 talent. He's the consensus best player in the draft, and every team in the top 5 has subpar starters at the position. You're really trying hard to make it seem like he's not even wanted there.

Good job twisting everything I said into retarded straw men that no one thinks. You’ve still completely failed to explain how you’re able to predict the future and know for a fact Barkley is going top 5 despite completely reasonable scenarios where he doesn’f

>the declining positional value of RBs
the what now?

>You're really trying hard to make it seem like he's not even wanted there.
Nope. You completely misinterpreted my entire point. Good job. Of course these teams want him but they all have needs that could reasonably be construed as more pressing, especially when the game continues to evolve away from ground attacks on offense

>despite completely reasonable scenarios where he doesn’t
This is where your "argument" flies out the window. There is literally no reasonable or even plausible scenario where he leaves the top 5-6, and you pussyfooting around that won't change it.

the first sounds more unreasonable

it's not "somehow" it's a fucking fact, are you fucking blind or retarded or both. guys who run like him do NOT bust, fucking period. unless he gets killed he will be a top 5 RB in the league next year and will eventually be #1.

You’ve failed to explain why any scenario I’ve raised is implausible. Your only argument has been the Broncos, to which I already said they could reasonably take a QB or address OL.

>guys who run like him do NOT bust, fucking period.
Yawn. Your meaningless generalizations mean nothing. Kid hasn’t played a down in the NFL, you don’t know shit what kind of career he’s going to have

Dude the Browns have 2 top 5 picks. They're taking Saquon #1 and then their favorite of the remaining QBs at 4. Anybody who trades up for one of those picks is doing it to get Saquon. Saquon will NOT be available past pick #4, end of story.

how is that implausible? he's still a RB.

>You’ve failed to explain why any scenario I’ve raised is implausible.
Again, you're just avoiding it. I've explained to you that the Browns, Jets, Colts, Giants, and Broncos all have serious need at the position, and have him at the top of their boards. You are refusing to acknowledge that in favor of your delusion. It's implausible that the best player in the draft slips past five teams that desperately need a talent like him because that's how football works. I shouldn't have to explain how a player being BPA and filling need means he's not slipping by certain teams to you, but here I am.

>Taints have one good year out of nowhere
>Suddenly ring chasers start flocking to them

Fuck what this league has become and FUCK KURT COLEMAN too

>tfw '12-'13 Kapernick is gone forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-j4n-sna6Y

Coleman is snake #3, but at least he's garbage outside of 2015 and they signed him to a laughably bad contract

I've always been confused as to who the Panthers hate the most in their own division.

>Charlotte is closer to Atlanta and has a Philadelphia-style inferiority complex towards it and the Georgia Dome was a House of Horrors for the Panthers
>Charlotte lost the original Hornets to New Orleans and the Panthers have been fighting with the Saints for control of the division through most of the decade
>But both the Falcons and Saints hate each other more than they hate the Panthers
>Busc aren't consistently good enough to develop rivalries

Which is it?

>Trades in the NFL have become more commonplace than in the past, but they’re still not utilized as often as they should be. Trading a 5th and a backup receiver for Michael Bennett is a steal for Howie Roseman, and Roseman has pulled off deals like this before. In the off-season he traded a 3rd round pick to the Baltimore Ravens for IDL Timmy Jernigan and a 3rd rounder. He traded the Eagles’ 4th round selection in the 2018 draft for RB Jay Ajayi mid-season, facilitating a deal with his well acquainted trade partner, Miami Dolphins‘ GM Mike Tannenbaum. This trade gave Philadelphia a healthy stable of running backs with different styles to run behind the best offensive line in the NFL en route to a Super Bowl run.

>Trading late round selections for players falling out of favor with their current team isn’t a new trend. Bill Belichick is credited with this strategy of trading later round picks for quality role players that he can fit in his schemes to maximize their skill sets. Roseman has taken it to another level, however. He’s been able to acquire highly talented players like Bennett, Ajayi, Jernigan and Ronald Darby for ridiculously low costs. These types of trades are still a market inefficiency in the NFL and Roseman has figured a way to cash in giving his team a distinct advantage in building his roster.

>(((Roseman)))

What a surprise

>Talib and Bennett sent to teams other the New England

Thank god, the last thing we need right now is a loudmouth penalty machine on the roster

all of them, fuck all of them and then some. I wish Sherman would come back to life, I wish a Category 5 would hit the Gulf Coast every 4 months, and I want old heeb snowbirds to keep moving into Tampa

gay cities, nigger cities, rotting cities, fuck em all. 20 - 40 years older than the Panthers, yet every other NFCS team is less stable, less productive, less consistent, and less successful outside of one Gruden meme ring and an assassination list that went unpunished. 3 retards fighting over who's better but falling behind the real kings on most given years.

>Charlotte has a Philadelphia-style inferiority complex
yeah sure, it sucks here, fuck off we're full

go back to getting mugged on Bourbon street or contracting airborne HIV in Apelanta, but definitely don't come here because there's nothing for you and you'd hate it

>Redskins
Trade for Alex Smith
>Giants
Trade for Alec Ogletree
>Eagles
Trade for Michael Bennett
>Cowboys
????????????

Based on your post, I'm not sure you understand what an inferiority complex is.

>every other NFCS team is less stable, less productive, less consistent, and less successful
>coming from a Panthers fan
I actually burst out laughing. Your team literally fluctuates between playoffs and shit every year and has zero to show for it. Go sit in the corner.

I kind of want them to trade for Earl Thomas just so we'll get a little bit of extra bad blood in those Dallas/Philly games.

There is no help for the Cowboys.

>New Orleans, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay are cities to be jealous of
>basing an argument on Philly-NYC-Boston corridor
flawed premise user, hard to dispel fantasies in your head

>t. 30 years of losing seasons before FeBrees got traded in
how does an 8 year old team make the Super Bowl before your franchise?

He's a literal fucking dindu. He fabricated a story about being abused by police officers because he wants to further the terrorist organization known as black lives matter's agenda. Fuck him and everyone that supports him and that fucking terrorist group.

>implying the NFCS isn't a Dixie paintswap of the NFCE
so who are the Cowniggers in this version?

putting a man like Bennett in a city like Philly is just asking for trouble to happen

this
google translate really nailed the translation from arabic to english with this post

Nobody. It's 4 Eagles.

>gets himself killed in the club
oh nooooooo, that sucks

accurate

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22695501/denver-broncos-trade-aqib-talib-los-angeles-rams-2018-fifth-round-draft-pick

C'mon Bronies. Turn your fortunes around.

will there ever be a poster more BTFO than cucholdme?

that's the guy they need to cut right there, his salary cap hit is enough to pay a decent quarterback

>le one sack per game man

What happened to him? Wasn't he the best defensive player in the league at some point? Got paid and now he don't care?

Whoa nelly!
Stop what youre fuckin doin and read this
>Eagles

Carry on

>2 of the top Corners in the AFC got traded to the NFC

>Lindsey Vonn insists she wouldn't want a Gronking to remember

Top lel

Nah she likes black dick now, we have a new queen anyway

Can we just imagine how good McCaffrey would be with Brady at QB? It takes Cam 5 seconds to process and throw to a wide open Christian who is then forced to juke a defender 1 yard away who had time to read the play with Cams slow as hell decision making.

I thought Jessie Diggins was /ourgirl/ now?

Got a few insider rumors for Patriots
> Nate Solder is leaving, but will go public like Cousins at QB, inviting a bidding war for the best LT available in FA
> Malcolm Butler is going to the Jets, IF they don't get Cousins
> Brandin Cooks trade is in Limbo with other receivers floating around the FA Market, if nothing announced today, expect it to go public to attract bigger offers
> Rex Burkhead wants contract with Patriots, BUT Dion Lewis is not attracting big contracts and might return to Pats
> Patriots are NOT interested in Sherman atm
> Amendola and Bennett re-signings incoming

>Demarco Murray cut
5d chess

>Best offensive line in the NFL
That's still the cowshits

Draft Baker Mayfield pls

He can take the year off again.

Is Manish Mehta the biggest scumbag in sports journalism?

The panthers are just irrelevant. Even in their own division they can't even clutch on to relevancy. Even Carolinians would rather watch amateur basketball than watch the fucking Panthers.

>Talib for a fifth round pick
I thought he'd be worth more

Who?

Dion is coming home

Is Solder even good?

Cap savings of $11 mil.

He covers the jests you ignorant slut

I'm barely aware of the existence of the jets, let alone one of their beat writers.

Casual

Don't feel bad. you're talking to a guy who didn't even know what Football was until 2012

I've been watching football since before you were born.

>talib demands he gets released because he knows the patriots would never agree to pay his contract
>broncos knowing that it would just mean they were MORE cucked by the patriots than before somehow decided to trade him to the NFC

the price you pay for chasing money son

Manish is a complete and utter faggot. Mo is a bum but to go out and basically call a guy an alcoholic when he's trying to get a new job is some pretty scummy shit. The other beat writers have called him out for this crap multiple times on twitter, this is like the 3rd or 4th time he's gone at Mo, it all started because Mo didn't want to talk to him one day or something

Boomer Esiason had Manish call into wfan this morning and basically called him a retard and Manish didn't do a very good job of defending himself

He's happy anyway, because he gets to play for Wade.

of course hes going to say hes happy to play on the team he now plays for

You're saying he wanted to play for the Pats that much more than the Rams? And wouldn't he be making less if he got cut and they signed him? I don't think your argument makes sense.

>that image
Is that real? Christianity is such a joke.

Talib has finacial security, he has gotten paid already more than 90% of NFL players have, at this point in his career he just wants to be remembered and playing with the 2 undisputed goats is a great way to do that.

He's already played for the Pats. He'll be remembered better if he pads his career playing on an elite defense with Peterson and Shields in the secondary with him, then with literal whos in NE.

*Peters not Peterson, sorry.

New England literally always has one of the best defenses in the league, with the exception of maybe 1 year. Since peypey retired they go to the superbowl almost every year. Saying he will be remembered more playing on the Rams than the Patriots is incredibly stupid