What was his problem? Did he just hate Chads?

What was his problem? Did he just hate Chads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dSkf06yCvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody respected him

holyfuck i didn't even know it was fassbender until now.
how the fuck does he look this shit?

He is a robot after all

Daddy issues

you're a pathetic faggot op

Stuck on a spaceship with the dumbest scientists in history

He just did what Weyland told him to do. That was his main prerogative.

He was a secret asshole

I still don't get how those robots were allowed to be made without a kill switch in case they go out of control.

He spent decades alone on a ship watching only peoples dreams and Lawrence of Arabia

He takes Walter's place on the covenant when the survivors manage to escape the engineer planet and plans to infect the thousands of people on cryostasis on it with his perfected goo so he can start a xeno hive when they finally arrive to the planet humanity is colonizing.

I got that reference.

that was their best video of all time and their only good video

The creation managed to surpass the creator of his own creator.

He wanted to see the Engineers get BLACKED

david wasn't a mass production model

>The adventure begins
>No, now it ends

Is David going to be in Covenant or is it another model?

Yes, he kills Walter(the newer model fasbender also plays) and takes his place at the end of the movie.

The guy David killed was definitely the biggest Chad in history of film

Why is he holding a picture of dignity?

what is this from?

Has the script been leaked?

>david wasn't a mass production model
Yeah he was, though perhaps not until after Weyland had left on-board the Prometheus. There's even a commercial for him:
youtube.com/watch?v=4dSkf06yCvU

The David they took with them in Prometheus was Weyland's personal android, who was like the original David prototype. That model was modified in that - above all else - its loyalty was exclusively to Weyland. Every action it takes in the film can be traced back to him, like "What would Weyland want me to do?"

he literally did nothing wrong

the model in the movie is not a production model, its weyland's personal model that weyland-yutani corp modified for mass production to offset the costs of weyland's maddness.

but I'm putting more thought into the movie than anyone on the writing staff.

yeah

That's what I said. The David on the ship was like a prototype. Weyland Corp probably didn't mass produce it until after Peter Weyland was gone

the guy who looked like Tom Hardy? Yeah he was a totally annoying and unrelatable cunt. I wish the movie didn't try so hard to make him seem likable, because he really wasn't at all. Why was he so depressed when they didn't find live aliens? Does that make the whole discovery meaningless?

Is it better than Prometheus' script?

Anything is

>AAAAH HELP DAVID IS BOMBING US WITH GOO SO THE WRITERS WONT HAVE TO THINK UP ANY BACKSTORY FOR US AND CAN INSTEAD HAVE A 2 HOUR SCOOBY DOO EPISODE FEATURING STONED SCIENTISTS AND XENOMOPRHS

What did they mean by this?

He's trying to explain to shaw what it is.

It was made pretty clear in the conversation he had with discount Tom Hardy by the pool table.

David asks him "why did your people create me?", to which the answer was "because we can"

David then goes one to propose that perhaps the Engineers created humans for the exact same reason and not because humans were some gifted or chosen race.

David trying to destroy humans is his nihilistic realization that they indeed are not special and not worthy of saving and prosperity.

but why destroy humans
why not just build more david bots to take over the world? or does he think humanity's creators were just better than humanity

David was just curious

They don't look like the engineers in Prometheus

I think he found engineers superior. He spent all that time studying their culture and language while the prometheus crew was in hypersleep. He most likely developed his outlook on humans during this time.

Canonically living in the Blade Runner universe would make you hate humans too

I've heard that they're another species that Engineers created, like Humans but not the Engineers themselves.

David could have been such a great character
The idea is that any AI humans make will have to be based on human brains because that's the only way for sentience that we know of
So he'd be human, but constricted by laws
So he grows up differently, and he's superior physically and mentally since he's a fucking computer
I was expecting him to sell out weyland at the end or something, like weyland hadn't just changed his laws but removed them because he actually believed david loved him like a father
It would have been neat to have something like the creator taking their creations creation and just kind of tossing aside their own creation

why didn't they just get guy pearce or val kilmer? Why did they spend an ungodly amount of time trying to make fassbender look old, only to make him look like val kilmer and guy pearce?

I love that this is coming back

He hated Holloway. Weyland wanted to know what that black stuff was, and Holloway treated David like a subhuman piece of shit despite David's superior intelligence.

Holloway: 'We made you 'cause we could.'
David: *Screams Internally*

>He hated Holloway
I don't think anyone liked holloway, even in the movie
I genuinely cannot think of a single redeeming feature
he's an alchy, he's shit scientist, he looks like a muppet
he deserved worse desy

>he

It is a machine programmed and designed by an asshole. We really shouldn't humanize these things.

This is all I'm saying. It's a machine that was created by an asshole. The machine was bound to that asshole. When the asshole died the machine could basically do whatever it wants. It's like Hey, I think I'll be an even bigger asshole, and here we are. Why did Satan Betray The Creator, God and ruin us and a great many angels. See above. Its not at all rocket science.

some people just loves to fart on your cheese cake when you're not around.