ITT: Post a photo of an actor/actress, other anons use 2-4 sentences to make a kino role for them

ITT: Post a photo of an actor/actress, other anons use 2-4 sentences to make a kino role for them

Cable Guy remake.

rogain door to door salesman

"Here we are, born to be kings. We're the princes of the universe..."

Holy shit would watch. I've wanted Walton Goggins and Steven Oggs to be in something together for awhile now. Criminal brother buddy comedy or something.

future for white children

B L A C K E D

My girlfriend

DON'T PARTICIPATE

Op is obviously writing a story and is using us to come up with character ideas. GTFO OP.

Sup redditard

Galveston Pizzolatto

How about a story concerning Civil War angry guy Bloody Bill Anderson?

Anne Frank.

Nicole Kidman said no

A shemale that wants to be a preacher.

Some dude

She could be a mythological or historical classical mediterranean character like Penelope or Dido. It would have to be a serious historical drama with meaningful, philosophicsl dialogue, meticulous cinematography, and a dignified atmosphere

either a horror movie/thriller or a comedy

she has the deadpan delivery for both

He should play a prodigal private investigator with some sort of mental or social handicap which makes him severely antisocial outside the parameters of his work (where he has an uncanny touch reading people's behavior and truthfulness despite his discomfort worth carrying a conversation). Movie would involve him stumbling upon some public or private crime, and his obsessive digging for the truth. He teams up with a motherly yet alpha female cop/agent after the police tells him to stop interfering with investigation. Would use camera and editing work to convey nicks frenzied, uncomfortable, and feverish first person view (and contrast them with omniscient third person shots)

ultra hd was a fucking mistake holy shit.

giving birth to my children.

FunTidBit: His wife commited suicide by jumping off a Los Angeles building

:^)

Carnage in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 4

A bad Audrey Hepburn biopic

Someone, anyone, give me a roll. please.

Leaked info informant cameo.